✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

11 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Where are the more updates Kim Sohyun promised? When everyone has ongoing, upcoming dramas or being proposed for new ones I'm still waiting for her to make announcements. 

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m on the same cloud as you. :tears:

Me too missing her!

11 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

tumblr_obp94fSGBq1r5k6g9o1_500.gif

tumblr_obp94fSGBq1r5k6g9o2_640.gif

tumblr_obr7cuNky31udt0nfo1_540.gif

tumblr_ob0tu0mGvk1udt0nfo1_540.gif

Miss this drama!

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

One Drama-Savvy Netizen Plotted An Entire Rom-Com Based On A Viral GIF of These Two Stars…

… and now we want to know when it’s going to air.

fSHjfkEWbQfkiwvOyHSSnUbE3G3FB-cABfOWVTIm

Jenny Kang
February 8th, 2020

Back in 2015, at the KBS Drama Awards, actor Park Bo Gum and actress Kim So Hyun got to show off their incredible acting skills when the host Jun Hyun Moo asked them to pretend they “actively hate each other” for a brief second.

They went from all smiles…

… to all spite…

… in a split second!

This particular moment went mega-viral, actually highlighting how Park Bo Gum and Kim So Hyun actually look amazing together — even as they are death glaring at each other. And based on this very GIF, one drama-savvy Korean netizen came up with an entire storyline of an imaginary K-Drama series, featuring these two as the lead roles! And the story goes like this:

These two hottest K-Celebs have been a long time co-stars and rivals in the world of Korean entertainment. While they mutually keep their BFF reputation going on camera…

… they actually can’t stand each other in real life! Both of them have quite the attitude too, so it seems almost impossible to bring them together, ever.

That is, until, the female lead gets into a car accident (as mandatory as that is in K-Dramas)…

… and goes through a drastic change in personality! She suddenly drops the hostility and becomes super friendly to everyone — including her archenemy, the male lead.

He doesn’t want to believe it at first…

… but the more he sees of her bright and sweet side…

… the more he can’t stop thinking about her. Oh, he’s doomed for sure!

What will become of their relationship? Will fate let these two fall in love and end in a happily-ever-after? Or will the universe play a cruel game with their hearts and shatter their souls?

When this witty storyteller shared the plot online, K-Drama lovers screamed in pure excitement.

The story still up for grabs — but we know very well that is going to be one mega hit series!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

There is a rumor that So Hyun may not accept Hong Chun Gi because she don't want to do back to back saeguks. So, the FL may be given to Kim Yoo Jung, the netizen's top pick or other actresses like Kim Sae Ron, Nam Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Ri. 

Where did you get this info? Is she really being considered for that role?

if it’s true, I’ll be very sad:tears:. I really want that role for her as it seems female centric and  It’s been 7 months since the conclusion of nokdu. I miss sohyunnie and her acting so much:criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

There is a rumor that So Hyun may not accept Hong Chun Gi because she don't want to do back to back saeguks. So, the FL may be given to Kim Yoo Jung, the netizen's top pick or other actresses like Kim Sae Ron, Nam Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Ri. 

Sounds like antis speculation. I don't think there's any truth to this rubbish. News like this should be ignored. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

There is a rumor that So Hyun may not accept Hong Chun Gi because she don't want to do back to back saeguks

Where is all these rumors coming from? :lol: I want to make up a rumor as well, So Hyun will make a guest appearance on Start-Up, and then star in a live drama adaption of Princess Mononoke with Park Seo Joon, and then star in a college campus romance movie with Yeo Jin Goo, and then in a melodramatic revenge rebirth drama with Kwak Dong Yeon. 

2 hours ago, yeli said:

it’s true, I’ll be very sad:tears:. I really want that role for her as it seems female centric and  It’s been 7 months since the conclusion of nokdu. I miss sohyunnie and her acting so much:criesariver:

Me too. That Instagram post was so misleading, it’s almost a full week. What’s going on? :unsure: 

11 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

Sounds like antis speculation. I don't think there's any truth to this rubbish. News like this should be ignored. 

True, why be upset about something that might not be the truth lol 

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Where is all these rumors coming from? :lol: I want to make up a rumor as well, So Hyun will make a guest appearance on Start-Up, and then star in a live drama adaption of Princess Mononoke with Park Seo Joon, and then star in a college campus romance movie with Yeo Jin Goo, and then in a melodramatic revenge rebirth drama with Kwak Dong Yeon. 

Me too. That Instagram post was so misleading, it’s almost a full week. What’s going on? :unsure: 

True, why be upset about something that might not be the truth lol 

I want to make a rumor too. Kim Sohyun will be in a action thriller espionage movie with Song Kangho and in the next project by the director of Parasite. Does it become true if I say it 20 times?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

I want to make a rumor too. Kim Sohyun will be in a action thriller espionage movie with Song Kangho and in the next project by the director of Parasite. Does it become true if I say it 20 times?

Desperate times, desperate measures. While you do that, I will light up incense candles and do a ceremonial dance for a fruitful season in So Hyun career ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, elan1 said:

20 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

While we're at it, i want to make a rumor as well! She'll be the FL to the korean remake of A love So Beautiful wiht Jang Ki Young as Jiang Chen:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Desperate times, desperate measures. While you do that, I will light up incense candles and do a ceremonial dance for a fruitful season in So Hyun career ^_^

We'll need all the help we can get.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, yeli said:

While we're at it, i want to make a rumor as well! She'll be the FL to the korean remake of A love So Beautiful wiht Jang Ki Young as Jiang Chen:lol:

I'll go all out and make a rumor that Kim Sohyun will star with Gong Yoo in a new Netflix original series directed by Lee Eunbok and written by Noh Heekyung. 

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

Today July 1. And ı really believed there will be an official announcement about her next project . But there is only rumors :)))) 

We're breathing these rumors into existence.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I just read this article and read the comments. It’s interesting to see the people commentate who should playing the female lead role. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/06/30/kim-yoo-jung-tops-netizen-pick-for-female-lead-of-sageuk-drama-hong-chun-gi-with-ahn-hyo-seob-by-the-writer-of-the-moon-embraces-the-sun/#comment-664684

I saw one comment saying So Hyun is not pretty  

enough and another comment saying she isn’t good at saeguk dramas. They need an eye exam :lol: Whatever, their loss lol 

20 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

I feel refreshed after making all those rumors if even one comes true imagine the potential.

Another made-up rumor: Writer Park Ji Eun, who wrote Cloy & Love from another star will be writing a pirate adventure drama starring So Hyun as a female Jack Sparrow and Park Bo Gum as an enemy become ally, chief of a small village on a uncharted island. 

I hope they can work together after he comes back from the military lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1