✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Top 10 Most Beautiful Actresses In Korean Traditional Clothes

Have you ever found actresses acting in historical dramas especially beautiful and elegant? The hairstyle and gorgeous Korean traditional clothes are some of the reasons for it.

In historical drama, noblewomen and ladies from the royal family have colorful costumes with splendid embroideries making us want to try their outfit too.

Kpopmap came up with this top 10 most beautiful actresses in traditional clothes in dramas. Let us know in the poll and the comments who are the most beautiful according to you.

1- Kim HyeYoon – “Extraordinary You” (2019)

2- Kim TaeHee - "Jang OkJung, Living by Love" (2013)Bnt

3- Kim YooJung – “Love in the Moonlight” (2016)

4- Shin SeKyung – “Rookie Historian Goo HaeRyung” (2019)

5- Go Ara – “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth” (2016)

6- Moon ChaeWon - "The Princess's Man" (2011)

7- Kim TaeRi - "Mr. Sunshine" (2018)

8- Chae SooBin - "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People" (2017)

9- Park MinYoung - "Queen for Seven Days" (2017)

10- Kim SoHyun – “The Emperor: Owner of the Mask” (2017) :heart:

Top 10 Most Beautiful Actresses In Korean Traditional Clothes

MBC

• Like 2
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Happy 5th bday Mongsukie! :fullofhearts:you were born in a great year when SoHyun demonstrated her ability to be a capable leading lady in school 2015! 

Yeah, the first one in their gen to lead a full length series. And also the first one to achieve hallyu fame at the age of 16.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Since it’s not likely for her to Star in a new drama this year, I’ll settle for a supporting role, cameo, guest appearance in a drama. Please something, anything :huh: and maybe film a quick indie film lol 

I just read the article of sohyun in koala playground. The nerves of some people, can’t they leave her alone? She’s beautiful, they blind like they live in a tunnel of darkness :onfirex:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, elan1 said:

Since it’s not likely for her to Star in a new drama this year, I’ll settle for a supporting role, cameo, guest appearance in a drama. Please something, anything :huh: and maybe film a quick indie film lol 

I just read the article of sohyun in koala playground. The nerves of some people, can’t they leave her alone? She’s beautiful, they blind like they live in a tunnel of darkness :onfirex:

Hhahaha :))) The comments :sweatingbullets: I think moonlight change her name and write stupid comments as usual .

Article about Sohyun but again so many artists's name mentioned. 

Also when did the rumor about Sohyun and V come out ? I think people read a lot of fanfics about them and believe they are daing. Just like me :)))))))))

The article :

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/14/kim-so-hyun-looking-uber-fresh-modeling-simple-white-t-shirt-perfect-for-summer/

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

Also when did the rumor about Sohyun and V come out ? I think people read a lot of fanfics about them and believe they are daing. Just like me :)))))))))

Haha probably since that first award show she presented that award to bts a few years ago. 

• LOL 1

Kdrama's Wealthiest Child Actors

BY JOAN MACDONALD

With so many flashbacks in kdramas, there are plenty of opportunities for child actors to work. And growing up on set means a few favored actors will also make a smooth transition to adult roles.

Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk are examples of actors who started working young and easily transitioned into adult roles. Park Shin Hye had her first role in "Stairway to Heaven" when she was only seven. Jang Geun Suk began modeling at age five and first acted in the sitcom "Selling Happiness" when he was only 10.

There are plenty of gifted child and teen stars working in dramas today but three stand out, not only for their long resumes and sure transition to leading roles but for their paychecks, which were recently made public on MBC's "Good Day." While child actors don't make as much as adult actors, often only appearing on screen for limited amounts of time, they do earn more than the average allowance.

The three child actors you have probably seen in a drama role are Kim Yoo Jung, Kim So Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo.

Kim Yoo Jung may be the best-known child actress in Korea. Currently appearing as the young Uee in "Golden Rainbow," she played the young Han Ga In in "Moon Embracing The Sun" and the young Han Ji Hye in "May Queen."  It was recently revealed on an episode of MBC's "Good Day" that the actress currently makes more than $5000 for each episode of "Golden Rainbow.

Kim So Hyun, who played Kim Yoo Jung's young rival in "Moon Embracing The Sun," had a very busy year. She played the young Yoon Eun Hye in "Missing You" and the young Lee Bo Young in "I Hear Your Voice." She also appeared as the young Lee Da Hae in "Iris II" and the young Sung Yu Ri in "The Secret of Birth," recently finishing a role as Lee Sung Jae's teen daughter in "The Suspicious Housekeeper." She also receives about $5,000 per episode.

Equally well known is Yeo Jin Goo, who is also taking on adult roles for the first time. He played Kim Yoo Jung's childhood love interest in "Moon Embracing The Sun," the young Park Yoochun in "Missing You."He played teen Hong Hye Sung in "Potato Star" and had a leading role in "Hwai," as a boy who is raised by gangsters. He has appeared in several movies, including "A Frozen Flower" and "Mr. Perfect."

Although his drama earnings are comparable, he averages between $10,000 and $50,000 for his movie roles. These three actors can expect to make much more as their successful careers continue. 

I wonder what So Hyun's salary pay now especially that she is starring in a Netflix drama. She is so lowkey and humble about her wealth. At such a young age, she is already earning 5000 dollar or 6,000,000 Korean won per episode. It must be 5x or more now considering she found success in Love Alarm and Netflix is known for paying huge amount of money to their stars. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/16/2020 at 8:47 AM, elan1 said:

Can't understand Et story not giving Kim Sohyun any promotions even if she is taking a break from acting. Disappointed with her lack of endorsement promotions, magazines and other activities which she should have been doing. Especially disappointed with Et story for not giving her any movies since 2015 when idol actresses with no acting experience can get lead roles in movies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Can't understand Et story not giving Kim Sohyun any promotions even if she is taking a break from acting.

Who is in charge of their PR? It’s a tragedy. The only one who is promoting sohyun these days is herself in a few Instagram posts. 

3 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Especially disappointed with Et story for not giving her any movies since 2015 when idol actresses with no acting experience can get lead roles in movies.

It’s mind boggling. :cries: so Hyun if you’re being mishandled by your agency, let us know by breathing lol 

• Like 2

Ent Story uptade

Resim

[IG/ENG] 200717 E&T Story Ent(ent_story_official) posted regarding the sudden closure of Kim Sohyun's Official Japanese Fanclub: "Hello? This is E&T STORY Entertainment. The official Japanese fanclub site is currently closed at the moment. We would like to apologise for making the japanese fans worried and for the inconveniences caused due to the circumstances of the japanese operating company. Our agency will try to recover the Japanese fanclub as soon as possible so that the fans will be able to interact through it.

Due to the sudden closure, we would like to apologise to the fans once again for causing confusion and making the fans worried. Information will be provided in future notices. Thank you."

Soup unseen photos

Resim 

Resim

Spoiler

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Who is in charge of their PR? It’s a tragedy. The only one who is promoting sohyun these days is herself in a few Instagram posts. 

It’s mind boggling. :cries: so Hyun if you’re being mishandled by your agency, let us know by breathing lol 

E&T is So Hyun's "own" agency, right? 

I agree that they are handling very well her promotions, something Sidus is extremely good at despite of its hidden black propaganda against their talents (cough Jun Ji Hyun). 

11 minutes ago, miri said:

E&T is So Hyun's "own" agency, right? 

They are but I feel like once they started recruiting new actors/actresses into the agency, they dropped the ball and haven’t focused on her as much. 

52 minutes ago, elan1 said:

They are but I feel like once they started recruiting new actors/actresses into the agency, they dropped the ball and haven’t focused on her as much. 

Ok. I understand. I never visited E&T website. So, I don't know they also cater other talents. Hope So Hyun's mom and managera also noticed this lackness in promotions so So Hyun will be marketed well considering there are a lot of rising actresses trying to steal projects from her. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, elan1 said:

It’s mind boggling. so Hyun if you’re being mishandled by your agency, let us know by breathing lol 

She doesn't have a PR team she has a Forget Me team. I don't know what they're thinking when she is their money maker. They treat her like this despite that.

On 7/17/2020 at 2:06 PM, Breeze said:

Ent Story uptade

[IG/ENG] 200717 E&T Story Ent(ent_story_official) posted regarding the sudden closure of Kim Sohyun's Official Japanese Fanclub: "Hello? This is E&T STORY Entertainment. The official Japanese fanclub site is currently closed at the moment. We would like to apologise for making the japanese fans worried and for the inconveniences caused due to the circumstances of the japanese operating company. Our agency will try to recover the Japanese fanclub as soon as possible so that the fans will be able to interact through it.

Due to the sudden closure, we would like to apologise to the fans once again for causing confusion and making the fans worried. Information will be provided in future notices. Thank you."

That was fast just took them over  a week to make this statement. 

On 7/17/2020 at 2:46 PM, elan1 said:

They should have waited till they established her career properly instead of rushing to recruit new members who they aren't promoting. Seriously what does their PR team get paid for if they have one. Everyone at Et story is unemployed and under promoted how do they make money? They shouldn't take their artists for granted.

• Insightful 1

9 hours ago, miri said:

Ok. I understand. I never visited E&T website. So, I don't know they also cater other talents. Hope So Hyun's mom and managera also noticed this lackness in promotions so So Hyun will be marketed well considering there are a lot of rising actresses trying to steal projects from her. 

I saw the other talents on e&t Instagram page.

8 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Lol I didn’t like her last agency that much but at least they promoted her very well with agency photo shoots all the time and behind the scene videos for almost everything she does. 

7 hours ago, miri said:

Is So Hyun not aware of this lackness of promotion? Or is she aware of the same but it's her personal decision not to take any activities this year? 

Even if by chance it’s her personal decision not to do any activities, it’s no excuse for their bad promotion. They should promote her when she is inactive. Posting lots of pictures and video clips of her daily life and etc. 

• Like 2

These K-Drama Actresses Are Actually Top Students in School

Aside from their exemplary acting chops, these K-drama actresses are also aces in school.

You may have met your favorite K-drama stars on screen as talented actresses who can expertly cry on cue, drop comedic punchlines in perfect timing, or make you feel all giddy with their lovely smiles. But before they made it to your TV screens, they were pretty much like you and I—students!

But aside from their exemplary acting chops, these K-drama actresses are also aces in school. Below, we round up all the K-drama actress who were actually top students in school, too!

Kim Tae Hee

Before Kim Tae Hee was a huge star, she's actually everyone's crush back in college! She wasn't just adored for her beautiful face, she's also admired for her intelligence. The Hi, Bye Mama star studied in the prestigious Seoul National Univeristy under the department of natural science and the then-popular apparel studies. 

Soompi writes that her "college entrance exam placed her at the nation’s top 1 to 1.5 percent. According to college entrance experts, at the time when Kim Tae Hee took the exam, the cutoff line for Seoul university was 10 points higher and above 380, which means she scored somewhere between 385 to 390 out of 400." Impressive!

Nam Ji Hyun

Nam Ji Hyun was a hundred percent invested in completing her education. In fact, she actually took time off shooting Suspicious Partner back then to go back to school. The actress started college in 2014, when she was granted an early admission to attend Sogang University and majored in Psychology.

When asked why she liked studying, the actress shared in an interview, "I feel as though shooting dramas and films is like doing something special for me, while going back to school is like going back to where I belong," the actress said in an interview.

Kim So Hyun 

Kim So Hyun was a former child actress who grew up before our eyes. From her notable role in Moon Embracing the Sun, we've instantly become her fans for her impressive acting talent. But did you know she's also a star student? The Love Alarm actress was revealed to have stellar transcript records back in school where she has received "91.50 in Korean, 87.40 in Mathematics, and 92.78 in Science."

Yoo In Na

In an episode of SBS’s Heroes, we come to discover that Yoo In Na is a bright young woman who had no trouble acing her classes in school. Soompi quotes the Touch Your Heart star, "When I was in elementary school, there was a time I placed number one until I was in fourth grade, like everyone else, I was pretty good at studying." So cool!

• Like 2