✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun weibo update about her represent Hanyul as their spokesperson. Her weibo account details and heading were changes and there is no longer sidushq written there. With this, hoping she will continue to update her weibo to interact with her Chinese fans.

• Like 3

Maybe because Radio Romance is ending soon, but i am starting to miss her already. Sohyun will probably take some time off from drama and movies to concentrate on her study. I have a feeling she will do that as she is known to love to study. Certainly i am happy for that but at the same time I cannot help but miss her alot :bawling:.

Sohyun is the only K-actress that i follow her career for so long, almost 6 years and that speak a lot of volume since i don’t usually stick to a actress or follow their career for so long. Really love her alot and seeing how she grow up from a child to a young adult is truly amazing. 

Anyone have the eng subs for the recent bts of RR episode 11 and 12?

• Like 5