✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

now that the filming of Radio Romance is done, hope sohyunie will have a real time to rest and spend her days with her family and friends before starting work and university. also wish her next work wont be so soon so that she have time to adjust to university live and have the time to be more picky in choosing her next work. she deserve so much more than all the messy script that are handled to her though i love SGR and radio Romance so much more than Ruler. Just that had it been a shorter episode dramas as oppose to 16 episode it will be so much better. The best and most important things about RR is that she really enjoy the process of filming it and thats is so much more important, and oh yah she also have her first real kiss...................haha....*hides away*

• Like 8

I always love that all sohyun co-stars and crew always compliment her for her good work attitude and charm. Sohyun is indeed a loveable person. Such a remarkable person for such a young age. Well done Sohyun, looking forward to your future work with enthusiasm.

• Like 5

Yoon Bak post “Radio Romance” interview mentioned @wow_kimsohyun 
[Eng] 1) “So Hyun always make jokes in normal time, we have get along together closely. Because she is so mature, so is very worth to trust & rely on, I’m also very thankful about this. After I jump out from the character and I’ll think of “Ah, She is only 20 years old”. No matter when acting or normal time she is also very charming. Has a reserve charm”
2) “I cannot feel our age difference when acting, totally commit into it”
3) “I with Doo Joon & So Hyun is like real brother & sister off-camera, we play jokes together & get along very well. We get along with each other comfortably this kind of feeling also reveal when acting, feel so good”

• Like 7

Nice to see that Sohyun is enjoying life as a normal college/university student where she make friends, interact and take part in class activities like a normal person. She is indeed a very capable person, knowledgeable in handling her live between work and school. Such aan admirable girl. 

• Like 5