✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 11/16/2021 at 7:32 AM, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

She took off her braces, is it sign we will get casting news soon?  hope before new years we will get good news.

Braces? What braces? She never wore braces! Giving up expectations for news this year!

On 11/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, Doldo said:

Braces? What braces? She never wore braces! Giving up expectations for news this year!

Tooth brace. She wore it in KBA, but it seem she took it off when MV film too. It also not first time she wore it :sweat_smile:

BTS photo from 2AM MV, since no one share it. Here my 3 fav :

spacer.png

Sso side profile always be my favorite :sparklyeyes: also the warm tone which also warm my heart.

spacer.png

She is so pretty :sweet:

spacer.png

Bun sso :please:

The rest is here :

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32590175&memberNo=40792415

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Tooth brace. She wore it in KBA, but it seem she took it off when MV film too. It also not first time she wore it :sweat_smile:

BTS photo from 2AM MV, since no one share it. Here my 3 fav :

The rest is here :

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32590175&memberNo=40792415

Tooth brace? Since when can you share the pictures? So long have been a fan but never noticed! Almost 1 year since her contract but CD has given Sohyun too little! Very frustrating! 

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

On 11/20/2021 at 12:04 AM, Doldo said:

Tooth brace? Since when can you share the pictures? So long have been a fan but never noticed! Almost 1 year since her contract but CD has given Sohyun too little! Very frustrating! 

It not to oblivious, but she really wear it in KBA... i dont save any photo from KBA, sorry.

Sso crumb from other people content :

Here screnshoot :hahah!:

I AM HAPPY THAT WE CAN SEE MC SSO! CAN WAIT FOR HER STYLIST :sparklyeyes: i hope she didnt wear black or white colors...

• Like 1

• faye406 changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪
7 hours ago, Doldo said:

Please CD see all the virtual casting and give Sohyun a comeback! 2021 is almost over she needs work!

Fighting!! I know we almost lost patient, but believe me she will have good project in 2022 :sweet:she just wait a great time to announcement it. All of this drought and war in twitter make me think more about her career. I think it good for her to have few project but with good quality, rather than many project but so-so quality. It good for her health also her mental, so i hope she rest enough and enjoy her day. Sso is smart girl, so we should believe in her. Fighting!!

Kim Sohyun as series cover :getmygrooveon:

]