✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Yes! Please please please attend! :wub: They have so much chemistry and they’re both such wonderful, talented people. I hope his injury won’t prevent him from going if invited, hope not serious. 

The best if they attend! Another unforgettable night!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Yes! Please please please attend! :wub: They have so much chemistry and they’re both such wonderful, talented people. I hope his injury won’t prevent him from going if invited, hope not serious. 

they look so fineeee :flushed:

Oh no! I hope it’s nothing serious. I remember sso also fell from her horse while filming tale of nokdu. Macaron couple suffered the same accident:pensive: 

27 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Depends on the severity of his injury. But I think drama awards this year are pre-produced?

• Insightful 3

30 minutes ago, yeli said:

Oh no! I hope it’s nothing serious. I remember sso also fell from her horse while filming tale of nokdu. Macaron couple suffered the same accident:pensive: 

Very sad! They've suffered too much! Sohyun should be careful too!

30 minutes ago, yeli said:

Depends on the severity of his injury. But I think drama awards this year are pre-produced?

Pre produced awards! Crazy year!

• Sad 2

Off-topic, why some posts here got deleted? And why some were merged whereas in other forums, there is no such rule. I hope the moderator in this forum will not be biased, especially that this forum will soon overtake the other actress' forum in terms of pages. What is the reason of being a moderator if you will be unfair and let your pride got the best of you???

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

8 minutes ago, Breeze said:
Just a screenshot but she is so beautiful 

She's an angel! We're blessed!

2 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Off-topic, why some posts here got deleted? And why some were merged whereas in other forums, there is no such rule. I hope the moderator in this forum will not be biased, especially that this forum will soon overtake the other actress' forum in terms of pages. What is the reason of being a moderator if you will be unfair and let your pride got the best of you???

We're suffering unfairly!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Doldo said:

:) I wonder what will the social distancing rules will be, I saw another award show and they used a long stick to pass out the awards :lol:

5 hours ago, yeli said:

i dont think the award shows are pre-produces but they will instill covid rules such as no tables and no audiences but they will probably be waiting in their own room or something until they are called up? Lol

it was just announced injury was not too severe although he did hurt his elbow. Recover well JDY :wub:

09-FE9009-84-E9-4-D12-8066-330-BF8-D1-A9

54-F828-DC-2-C3-C-4-D7-A-A7-BB-52-EFDDE9

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

Even mods are humans and are prone to make errors like any other human. To err is to be human, to forgive is to be divine. Let’s live well and think forward and move forward :) 

43-A4-D218-ACBC-41-CB-9-BC0-5-C84-AF52-D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, elan1 said:

:) I wonder what will the social distancing rules will be, I saw another award show and they used a long stick to pass out the awards :lol:

i dont think the award shows are pre-produces but they will instill covid rules such as no tables and no audiences but they will probably be waiting in their own room or something until they are called up? Lol

With a stick! So funny! Everyone must be laughing!

9 minutes ago, elan1 said:

it was just announced injury was not too severe although he did hurt his elbow. Recover well JDY :wub:

Good news!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

two or three more days we finally get to see historical page turners in a teaser, so so excited :blush:

85-A3-C428-2-ED8-46-D1-9-AB1-4-C563-AA18

I really like this adage/quote, it is right. Don’t hide your pains and your sorrows, address it so that you can be healed :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

I want 2 see them possible show up 

6 hours ago, yeli said:

Why bad thing happen to both . So sad :bawling:

• Like 2

57037318-AE4-A-469-B-9-A88-BB9419-A3-A91

“Find your humanity! Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?”

I dream of sohyun finding happiness in all aspects of her life and that she always be reminded that good things will come along even if life can be so bleak and depressing from time to time :wub:

• Love 2

Just now, Breeze said:

Until the teaser come out, let's watch FMV 

ahhhh I love this edited music video! :wub: I’m so excited! I’m glad that they didn’t give 2ml a beard in moon river, and make him clean shaven at least so far according to pictures lol 

794-BBB6-C-E5-B9-4749-8-BBA-AFD654755501

• Blob 1

20 minutes ago, elan1 said:

ahhhh I love this edited music video!  I’m so excited! I’m glad that they didn’t give 2ml a beard in moon river, and make him clean shaven at least so far according to pictures lol 

I love the music too .  I am very excited for the drama . With or without beard not important. I am only interested with Sohyun:waves:

• Blob 3

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

I love the music too .  I am very excited for the drama . With or without beard not important. I am only interested with Sohyun

you’re right! Sohyun is the main draw, the main interest :) 

25506-DF1-D9-E2-4-D04-B650-9373-D1-B0-DD

00-AFE478-219-C-4-AD3-A394-65167-F1-AA4-
3-B262-B32-EE0-F-4-F66-B7-B8-04274364-B4

hanboks are made for her :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

I love the music too .  I am very excited for the drama . With or without beard not important. I am only interested with Sohyun

She's coming back soon! Almost March! More promotions!

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

you’re right! Sohyun is the main draw, the main interest :) 

She always is! Best actress!

• Blob 3

2 hours ago, Doldo said:

She's coming back soon! Almost March! More promotions!

She always is! Best actress!

1-2 more days!!!!!! 

My favorite Korean actress :wub:

EA9478-E9-8-AAA-4-D8-E-BD54-F0-B80635212

samsung endorsement, :heart: I’m checking my laptop all the time for updates of her lol 

• Blob 3

36 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Less than 2 days! It's almost happening! We'll meet the Queen again!

I don’t know what to expect when the teaser comes out. I shouldn’t expect too much, maybe a 10-15 second clip, it’s better than nothing :)

1-E3-C5-C8-A-A369-42-F2-999-E-257-EF7-C7

her cuteness :wub:

A4-A96442-01-AD-46-D3-990-A-CCCE88918692

her smiles melts even rocks :) 

AB7-D0-AD2-FD50-4627-8-FB8-E1-AB45-D3595

im still surprise she isn’t more popular and haven’t received high-end, luxury endorsements yet lol 

• Blob 1