SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Hi everyone! I submitted an email audition 3 days ago on November 26th to test out the system' date=' and followed all the instructions. I know we were only supposed to audition for one category but I gave them a dancing clip, singing clip, and a rapping clip, all around 30-40 seconds because they like it short.I also gave them a face and body shot. It's kind of nerve wracking because they don't send rejection letters (only acceptance ones) so I don't know if I'm going to get a reply or not, and there's not deadline for a response or not...meh :/[/quote']

@AnthonyKkoKko so if you do get qualified, do you know how long it takes for them to send you something?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@_RaiN_

Ah I see, it's such a scary thought...auditioning...the horror of thinking you have a chance and in fact don't :\

Guest Celestra

I posted this in the other 2013 thread, but I guess I'll post it here too lol.

http://www.smtown.com/Link/GlobalAudition
Locations for U.S. are Seattle, LA, Washington DC, New York

I seriously <3 SM right now.... seriously.......

Guest onesweetflavor

Yay LA! And they have three methods to apply. SM really thought it out. I just hope it's not going to be disorganized like the past auditions I've heard about.

Guest hoangnguyen

I will audition for SM in Seattle ! I'm thinking that 30% they will choose me because everybody say to me that " Sm choose trainee based on look , but i don't have good looking so i think i try out for fun to get experience "

Guest hoangnguyen

I will audition for SM in Seattle ! I'm thinking that 30% they will choose me because everybody say to me that  Sm choose trainee based on look , but i don't have good looking so i think i try out for fun to get experience

Guest EverydayImKpopping

They give you several options on the website. You can send an email with all the information they require(listed on the site), create an SM Town account and submit and application through the online application, or apply through their Everysing app.(not yet available). That's what I meant by methods. 

Oh okay, thanks! :)

Archived