SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

@Wongene: It's hard to make a conclusion if you have scarce knowledge about the company itself, and even if I somehow joined SM, there'll be even more things that'll be discovered but probably would not be told to everyone else, it's company rules, and if it somehow makes them successful, I don't think they'll want others to know about it.
_RaiN_

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,
I can't seem to find the page where it lists out the official dates for the US auditions. I know it's been listed in the thread, but I can't seem to find where it's listed on the official website.
Also, how do I register for the audition? Do I first have to audition via email and then get an audition at the requested location?
Any help is appreciated. :)

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Hello everyone,

I can't seem to find the page where it lists out the official dates for the US auditions. I know it's been listed in the thread, but I can't seem to find where it's listed on the official website.

Also, how do I register for the audition? Do I first have to audition via email and then get an audition at the requested location?

Any help is appreciated. :)

Go to their page, And click on auditions. There they have another option of clicking on "global auditions". It'll all be in korean, but somewhere near the corner, you can click "English". Then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, they'll display the dates for US.

In terms of registering, I don't think you HAVE to send in a video clip. As far as I know, you can just fill out their application form and send it to them. :)

*edit: Oh, I guess Celestra already told you. ^^

Oh thank you for letting me know! I didn't notice the little "language" buttons near the side.
For the photo, is it just one photo? Or several photos? (ie. frontal face, frontal body, side profile face)
Also, does it matter when you send in your registration? I'm hoping to get an earlier time slot considering I have a bad feeling the later time slots are going to demand a lot more waiting... 

Guest EverydayImKpopping

I'm not sure if registering earlier will get you an earlier slot, but it would be good to register earlier I guess just in case.

As for photos, yes you should have front face, side face and front/side full body. And during the actual audition, if they are interested in you, they will tell you to look at the camera, look up, to the right etc. :)

Guest Celestra

I think it doesn't really matter. last time for YS I sent in just one photo and they still replied, plus it says photo attachment and not photo attachments.

dehoot said: Oh thank you for letting me know! I didn't notice the little "language" buttons near the side.
For the photo, is it just one photo? Or several photos? (ie. frontal face, frontal body, side profile face)
Also, does it matter when you send in your registration? I'm hoping to get an earlier time slot considering I have a bad feeling the later time slots are going to demand a lot more waiting... 

do i really have no chance when i live in europe and try audition via e-mail? 

bcuz i wanted to apply to e-mail audition but then i found this thread and saw that the ppl from europe said there is no chance. is it true? ;_;

Guest 강 미연

:C  I DON'T LIVE IN THE  US OHH MY GOD WHY? T.T BUT I REALLY  REALLY WANT  TO  TRY IT , I'M NOT  KOREAN , I'M CHINESE OFSPRING AND  MY MOM IS PERUVIAN :D , SO HOW  I DO IT? , D: I'LL GET IT? T.T  I REALLY  WANT THIS  THIS IS MY DREAM T.T  ,  :C I  LOVE MUSIC ♥ ! AND  I LOVE TO SING ! T.T  

" I REALLY WANT THIS THIS IS MY DREAM T.T , :C I LOVE MUSIC ♥ ! AND I LOVE TO SING ! T.T "

same here ;_; i really want to try it and it's my dream since idk how many years D: i even don't live in one of the countries where they have audition and was thinking about apply to e-mail audition but is this possible or can i just apply when i live in US, japan oder korea?? and what happens when they agree to your online audition? someone can help me? T_T 

Archived