SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

Guest onesweetflavor

everydayimkpopping said:

onesweetflavor

wrote:

»

They give you several options on the website. You can send an email with all the information they require(listed on the site), create an SM Town account and submit and application through the online application, or apply through their Everysing app.(not yet available). That's what I meant by methods. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the practise been for everyone who's planning to audition? I'm not even auditioning (because I can't really go to any of the locations as I'm in Australia; Melbourne) and I'm practising my dancing and singing skills. I'm not much of a singer, but I really enjoy dancing, I'll work my hardest just for the sake of having hopes and honing my skills, but to everyone who's auditioning, good luck!
_RaiN_ 

Guest Celestra

_RaiN_ said: How's the practise been for everyone who's planning to audition? I'm not even auditioning (because I can't really go to any of the locations as I'm in Australia; Melbourne) and I'm practising my dancing and singing skills. I'm not much of a singer, but I really enjoy dancing, I'll work my hardest just for the sake of having hopes and honing my skills, but to everyone who's auditioning, good luck!
_RaiN_ 

Celestra

said:

_RaiN_

said: How's the practise been for everyone who's planning to audition? I'm not even auditioning (because I can't really go to any of the locations as I'm in Australia; Melbourne) and I'm practising my dancing and singing skills. I'm not much of a singer, but I really enjoy dancing, I'll work my hardest just for the sake of having hopes and honing my skills, but to everyone who's auditioning, good luck!

_RaiN_

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Celestra said:Good luck! :D You have a great mentality.
Umm, for me I haven't practiced at all lol. I'm not even sure what category to do, but I'm heavily leaning towards modeling even though I'm only like 5ft 6in and I read that they're looking for models around the ~172cm range? Last time at Youth Star I did singing and I epically failed, hahaha. >___> to be honest, I have little natural talent, so I'm not really expecting anything at all from auditioning lol. I can't dance or act to save my life, & so I figure modeling is the easiest out of the three haha... not doing singing again, that's for sure. :P

What category is everyone else doing?

everydayimkpopping said:
Celestra said:Good luck! :D You have a great mentality.
Umm, for me I haven't practiced at all lol. I'm not even sure what category to do, but I'm heavily leaning towards modeling even though I'm only like 5ft 6in and I read that they're looking for models around the ~172cm range? Last time at Youth Star I did singing and I epically failed, hahaha. >___> to be honest, I have little natural talent, so I'm not really expecting anything at all from auditioning lol. I can't dance or act to save my life, & so I figure modeling is the easiest out of the three haha... not doing singing again, that's for sure. :P

What category is everyone else doing?

Guest Celestra

@everydayimkpopping
But you're a girl right? I'm pretty sure _RaiN_ and AnthonyKkoKko are guys, so yeah lol... can't really compare since girls are typically shorter than guys and all that. :P

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@Celestra
Yes, I am a girl and yeah, you're right :] but even then 167 is too short...considering I'm almost 15. .____.

@_RaiN_You're a guy? I did not know that (; I never thought you were a girl though. I just generally assumed you were a...well, I guess I have no idea what I assumed. 

@AnthonyKkoKko: Hmm, darn you're 178cm, I have new goals for 2013 :3 I have a Youtube channel but I don't post any videos xD I might start though, making K-Pop covers. What about you? 
@Everydayimkpopping: Yeah I'm a guy, that's probably why I'm 175cm (: There are tall girls as well, and don't worry, you'll still be growing.
_RaiN_

Archived