SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahrim

hey guys, so I sent my global audition email and I got this message on March 15th, I thought they would contact me later :0

2013 S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

Thank you for applying 2013 S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

We would like to inform you that our audition information below

Ø Date: April 28th 2013

Ø Time: 3:00 PM (Please make sure you are on time)

and blah blah blah

I accidentally put San Francisco as an audition venue, and then they emailed me back asking if i was coming to the LA audition. does that mean they are interested in me? because they never send out emails like that

Guest onesweetflavor

hannahrim said: hey guys, so I sent my global audition email and I got this message on March 15th, I thought they would contact me later :0

and blah blah blah

I accidentally put San Francisco as an audition venue, and then they emailed me back asking if i was coming to the LA audition. does that mean they are interested in me? because they never send out emails like that

Guest EverydayImKpopping

hannahrim said: hey guys, so I sent my global audition email and I got this message on March 15th, I thought they would contact me later :0

and blah blah blah

Guest jellyleaf

and blah blah blah

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@jellyleaf

I got 1:00 too, which state are you going to?

@hannahrim

Maybe they're interested...did you send in an audition clip?

Guest lovelyoppar

I got my confirmation email yesterday as well :D but I got 1:00 pm, and it's on a school day... should I just skip? LOL

Guest lovelyoppar

@Nhoxhoang1210 I'll probably see you there! :D I'm not sure if I should skip or not since audition times are always late, the YG Seattle audition only had 200 people max. and I waited for 3 hours.

Guest nhoxhoang1210

really...i didnt ask my parent yet ...i wish it on saturday it more better..I think not alot of people there so they give us 1.00 pm

Guest hannahrim

i sent in an audition clip of me dancing, and they asked if i was coming to the LA auditions because they would really like to see me there.this is the dance.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-FD7BxLNI

Guest jellyleaf

hannahrim said: i sent in an audition clip of me dancing, and they asked if i was coming to the LA auditions because they would really like to see me there.this is the dance.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-FD7BxLNI

Guest hannahrim

@jellyleafhahaha thanks lol. that comment really made my day! its just that I think I'm freakishly tall. :(Im 5'8 or roughly 172 cm. lolthanks for the nice comment!

Archived