[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hapha8714

as much as i want to focus on the story, i can't help but laugh at that fat girl. she's hilarious! hahaha

and kang ji hwan looks like an idiot. lol. he looks good to act gay

i find this drama quite refreshing.

This drama is really pulling me into all the lies, betrayals and money. I love it and I can't wait to see what will happen to all the characters. What a great story setup!!! So much for telling myself to wait until all the episodes before watching it. Now I can't sit still :-S

Funny how her butler/attendant and esp. her mom don't recognize her at all (Jae-in). The butler can't take his eyes off her! The mom has a hard time force him to stop ogling her and go, hahaha... What a huge payback and surprise she's gonna give to all of her acquaintances, esp. the ones who used to mocked and ridiculed her. :D

The collages of JI's pictures when she's in adorable fat mode:

abotO09D.jpg

adm81ATv.jpg

And then, the new femme fatale JI:

ackAQeWo.jpg
adlq5dyY.jpg

abnjLIiy.jpg

Source: SBS, Nate

Hwang Jung-eum is so pretty, and has a very nice figure. I love her portrayal of Jae-in. I dare to say I like her portrayal more than the child actress' version, she makes JI more adorable, hilarious, but also more relatable and likeable.

@pavlichenko, I also found her cute when she was chubby and I liked her portrayal of Bok Jae In, especially when they were dating. I felt her pain when she cried after overhearing LCD's comments.

KJH gave a total of 150 chocolates to the staff of SBS'  "Incarnation of Money" including the director Yu In Sik as a Valentine's Day gift. The staff was surprised by KJH's box of chocolates and snacks and they really liked it. He said, "Thank you for waiting for me for the drama. Through the big chocolate greetings, I promise to work harder".
translated by pechumori
credit:media.daum.net

163346_490482637654619_1866646061_n.jpg

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Guest kaeruchan

Just in time to rewatch and write the summary

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-4/

I can't stop laughing at JI and CD. they make one hilarious couple! glad to see that JI is going to have her makeover soon but looks like it's going to be shown on episode 6. can't wait to see JI flaunting her beauty and makes all the guys go all crazy, including the ahjusshi. kekeke.

Incarnation of Money's Kang Ji Hwan, A Hallyu Star, Enjoying High Popularity Throughout Asia,
the star 14/02/2013
translated by pechumori

377633_490663837636499_1073003513_n.jpg

South Korean actor Kang Ji Hwan is enjoying high popularity in Asia.

Kang Ji Hwan who plays the role of a prosecutor, Lee Cha Don, in the SBS weekend drama, "Incarnation of Money" is being favored by the viewers not only in Korea but throughout Asia including Japan.

Last year, Kang Ji Hwan gave up his handsome looks to portray the role of an untidy and fat detective in "Runway Cop" which opened one after another in various Asian countries and continues to gain popularity. In particular,in Vietnam, "Runway Cop" was the highest grossing film to be screened. In
Singapore, it was followed by a large press attention, including Singapore's largest daily newspaper.

Of course, Kang Ji Hwan has his position as a Hallyu star as a springboard for the Japanese market, but he already starred in "Rough Cut" and "My Girlfriend is an Agent". Aside from domestic awards, he has gained recognition from the International Film Festivals in his competence as an actor.

Meanwhile, Kang Ji Hwan stars in the "Incarnation of Money" which is aired every Saturdays and Sundays 21:55 KST.

credit: thestar@chosun.com

Well, this will certainly impress you. Park Sang Min who plays the role of Prosecutor Ji Se Gwang in IOM leads the following list:

Top 10 Korean Stars with the most expensive cars

21700_486580461398996_352190679_n.jpg

= Foreign Cars =

1. Park Sang Min: Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 Special Edition Purple (in the millions)

2. Bae Yong Joon: Maybach 62s ($780,000 USD)

3. Yang Hyun Suk: Maybach 62s ($780,000 USD)

4. Brave Brothers: Maybach 62s ($780,000 USD)

5. Lee Seung Chul: Maybach 57s ($690,000 USD)

6. Kim Jaejoong: Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 ($500,000 USD)

7. Kim Junsu: Ferrari Italia ($380,000 USD)

8. Park Yoochun: Ferrari California ($350,000 USD)

9. Kwon Sang Woo: Ferrari California ($350,000 USD)

10. Jun Ji Hyun: Bentley Continental Flying Spur 6.0 ($285,000 USD)

= Domestic Cars =

1. Lee Seo Jin: K9 ($50,000~$85,000 USD)

2. Yoo Jae Suk: Hyundai Genesis Prada ($79,000 USD)

3. Yoo Ji Tae: New SM5 Platinum ($22,000~28,000 USD) + Gensis ($43,000~70,000 USD)

Source:  Ilgan Sports, netizenbuzz via dkpopnews
Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Actress Hwang Jung Eum impresses with her flawless pictorial in ‘Marie Claire’
by carolicity 2/16/2013

574736_486655994724776_969229488_n.jpg

551446_486657751391267_468783333_n.jpg

Actress Hwang Jung Eum is another celebrity featured in the March issue of ‘Marie Claire‘, along with 2NE1‘s Minzy, and left fans in awe of her flawless figure displayed in the photos released.

The actress is currently starring in ‘Incarnation of Money‘, but despite her busy schedule filming for her drama, Hwang Jung Eum participated in a photoshoot, stunning with her long legs and perfect proportions.

Catch more of her pictorial in the March issue of the magazine!

credit: allkpop

hi guys....
finally can watch IOM again via live stream....so far...I like the story & the background music.
CD & JI are so hilarious, hahaha.....btw, I like JI makeup......her face & body looks really fat and I like her voice.
and as always Ji Hwan's acting is awesome. I think SBS made a right decision to wait for Ji Hwan. 
Looking forward for tomorrow episode.....JI become a new JI....
btw, actually I wonder what year on IOM setting time? coz their HP look old. hehehe......but I see on today episode, the banner written 2007.

A trivia about KJH and co-actor, Jung Eun Pyo
by pechumori

Here's a trivia about KJH and Jung Eun Pyo. For those of you who are watching IOM and have seen Hong Gil Dong, you might remember Jung Eun Pyo, the actor who played the role of the consistently "evil" Lawyer Hwang who is a part of the five people who have conspired against the young Lee Cha Don as the monk who trained KJH in Hong Gil Dong.See the picture below to refresh your memory about the two actors in their past roles.
a collage made from photos posted by dramabeans

28909_486766378047071_452986081_n.jpg

Archived