[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

Guest doanlan

nobuyukijohnson said: andy78 said: Somebody called Ji Se Kwang ,i wonder if he told him that CD wasn't Lee Kang Suk's...Lee Cha Don is the best!I hope he will tell JI the truth ,he really has feelings for her  and even for her mom!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the writer this time will not make CD every time wins towards this evil team , as  we know SK is very clever too, this test of the saliva is really worrying , also if JI still doesn't knew the truth of the plot  then she bother CD too !!!i think as we saw that CD is not conscious yet about his feelings to JI : this is depends on events and the reaction of JI in next episode especially when she will be the boss of credit cards  ( i think in episode 17 ).

krgirl87 said: i think the writer this time will not make CD every time wins towards this evil team , as  we know SK is very clever too, this test of the saliva is really worrying , also if JI still doesn't knew the truth of the plot  then she bother CD too !!!i think as we saw that CD is not conscious yet about his feelings to JI : this is depends on events and the reaction of JI in next episode especially when she will be the boss of credit cards  ( i think in episode 17 ).

@krgirl87
Who do you think will be the next victim, and do you think his plan for getting Angelina off so he can get into the inner circle will work, I don't because SK will never trust him. SK didn't like him as a prosecutor and now that he is convinced that he is KS, I can't see him ever trusting CD.

Guest Morwena

Am I the only one who thinks that Jae In is getting less and less screen time? I mean, she is one of the leads, after all..... #-o

@ibelis : i think the next victim is the shief now : but this time , JI is here at the yellow credit cards ,, but how should he do now CD at the bank while Angelina at the jail: he is her representatif in the past but now what?? the plot is very danger now if JI will engaged with the son of the sief!!!CD will make SK alone at the end...i don't think CD will take revenge from the reporter now , he will interest to the shief ;;; we will see also the role of madam Bok now

Annyeong IOM chingu deul

Wow I just finished ep15&16 within 2 1/2 hrs and the drama is getting very exciting and darn good! Ddaebak to the script writer. I really enjoy this drama because of the plot. Its enjoyable to look into the minds of cunning criminal who thinks they are righteous which is SK. And I love to see the way KJH smiled as LKS, his smiles can be called sneer as he slowly confused and disbanded the 5some which one is dead. Now EB seems to be ended up in jail for 5 years. Or like the chief said, SK might isolated EB in a mental hospital just like LKS' mum.

Since LKS' team has switched the blood sample, so even SK took his saliva, theres no LKS' DNA to prove that LCD and LKS are the same, I have to admit I felt pity for EB as she cried in despair cos she cant trust her gang. Her heart is broken by SK's coldness towards her. Yup SK never loved her, he just used her. And the reason why he accepted her when she came back as Angelina, was because the Chief and Reporter Go told him that EB can helped him. I forgot which episode was that.

I beginning to love this drama more than 100 Years Inheritance now *grin* cos of the twists and turns. Cant wait for Saturday and Sunday to come. Annyeong everyone!

Guest dredz

Episode 15

Omo, such a brilliant plot! CD's sweet revenge has already started to get into SK's & company's nerve! CD must have been really enjoying every ounce of it! However,  how soon will he be doing this, without being caught? That's very interesting to know... 

That politician, even from the very start, where CD has got out of the mess of being almost dismissed as prosecutor, has been a big question to me.  What's his connection to CD and why did he save him, in the first place? Does Pres. Bok was behind of it all? And now, for the second time, why did CD name drop him to create fuss between SK & prosecutor general. (sorry, am really not good at remembering names^^)  Somehow, i knew, that politician has a big role for CD in the future. 

About Angelina, i feel sorry for her right now, as CD thought she's the weakest among the group, hence, she's the first to face CD's anger. And what a big surprise for me, that the writer has brought up once again Angelina's past. And of course, what a good way to get back on her by reminding Angelina's first encounter with the son of his past "lover". And i pity her for being the suspect who killed the attorney at the same time. Which still has to be revealed the real story behind the killing of the attorney. Though, i have a feeling she really has no intention to do it but on what circumstance that she was pushed to do it?  Something to look forward to...

Ji Se Kwang..Am loving also his role being the strongest & smartest opponent of Lee Kang Seok. Understandably, all he ever wanted from the very start was to avenge his father's suffering. Exactly the same purpose why CD wanted to topple them now.  SK has always had the irk feeling that CD is Lee Kang Seok and most often than not, one's instinct is correct.

With so many unresolved questions, still has a long way and how it's going to unravel its answers in the next coming episodes, is all the more exciting to watch for IOM till end....

Still has to watch ep16...

isnt it sweet that Madame Bok is touched that CD considers her a kind of mother figure?..

poor angelina -- so desperate for love and so lonely; she even commits a murder just for Se Kwang only for the rat to throw her under the bus...

Archived