[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, @alekaonu, I dropped AHYI since weeks ago and watch IOM live instead.. Watch AHYI every other weeks, to catch up now.. ^^So, I'll see you at the same place last time this week end? Usually @Ssen68 also around, but she went travelling these past weeks, hopefully she's back by this week end.. 

i agree with you @rightsanitythe shief now will force his son to engage with ji , i think it's not time now for CD to show his relationship with Madam Bok and JI because it's dangerous, what shall he do CD now especially he isn't now the representatif of Angelina at the credit cards

Angelina and SK : angelina did everything and progress her bussiness for the love of SK but SK is selfish and hypocrite personJI and CD : JI progress and did everything because she loves CD very much , although now she pretend that she take revenge from him but in fact the reason of that is the love , i wish that CD do one step at least for JI this time it's two couple around the love but theirs methods and ways to show their emotions are different !!

Guest dredz

Hi,  @rightsanity! Thanks for the greet. 

Hi to everyone here as well.  Actually, am just a neophyte here, as this is my first time to join such forum like this and i must say, am having fun reading all your profound insights/reviews as i learn at the same time.  

One thing nice about this interaction is that though we all watch the same drama, we share different points of view on certain scene, as we see things from different perspectives, hence, some would give their in-depth insights and others, a shallow comments. But in the end, it's still respecting one's opinion must be observed. 

As for me, i consider mine just a shallow as compared to others who really dig deeper interpretation on certain scene. And hands down to everyone for sharing their in-depth thoughts. 

Having said that, just like when i said about Angelina that i feel sorry  or pity her, its because that's what i felt at the spur of the moment when i wrote something about her. Well, it's true that she doesnt deserve sympathy at all because of the wrongdoings she has committed in the past and even up to this time, still continuously doing evil deeds.  But  seeing her so fragile and frightened trapped in that situation, the feeling of being left all alone, is the reason why i said that i pity or feel sorry for her. AS the saying goes, what goes around comes around, hence, CD has started to make Angelina pays back what she did to his mother. And seeing anyone suffers a lot even though we know they deserve it regardless of how sinful someone could be, is just but humanly nature to feel sorry for anyone in the same situation like Angelina.^__^ 

Guest doanlan

krgirl87 said: Angelina and SK : angelina did everything and progress her bussiness for the love of SK but SK is selfish and hypocrite personJI and CD : JI progress and did everything because she loves CD very much , although now she pretend that she take revenge from him but in fact the reason of that is the love , i wish that CD do one step at least for JI this time it's two couple around the love but theirs methods and ways to show their emotions are different !!

"Incarnation of Money" gains interest outside of  South Korea
by pechumori   3/26/13

599352_505137966189086_618638628_n.jpg

Due to the popularity of Hallyu star, Kang Ji Hwan, the SBS weekend drama, "Incarnation of Money" gained interest from the overseas viewers who have loved his character, Lee Cha Don.The popularity of the drama went over to Japan and mainland China. It ranked no. 1 in a survey done outside of Korea for the most anticipated drama for 2013 based on the popular support for Kang Ji Hwan. In China, it ranked among the most popular dramas because the Chinese viewers have loved Kang Ji Hwan since they
have seen him in his first leading role in the 2005 drama, "Be Strong Geum Soon". "Incarnation of Money" is being aired every Saturdays and Sundays 9:55 KST.
reference: sakang@sbs.co.kr via nate
photo credit: nate
source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Annyeong @Hannahmiriam how are you chingu? Glad to see you here too. @GaeinaLee is here too :).

Kang Ji Hwan is a great actor and thats why he can bring LKS character to life and we can feel him :D. Hes one of my fave K actors since Hong Gil Dong.

The plastic surgery scenes in IOM, a parody of the movie, "200 Pounds Beauty"
by pechumori  3/26/13

According to an article released in Feb. 21, 2013, the transformation of Hwang Jung Eum's character, Bok Jae In in an episode of the drama "Incarnation of Money", together with the cameo appearance of Lee Han Wi, who played the role of the plastic surgeon were meant to be a parody of the 2006 movie, "200 Pounds beauty". The scene after the surgery where the actress caught everyone's attention while walking with both hands carrying shopping bags also drew laughter from the audience. The plastic surgery consultation scene and surgery scenes were shot at Cinderella Plastic Surgery located in Seoul, Gangnam Station for 12 days. The clinic is being patronized by popular idol groups, actors and many celebrities because they specialize in services such as a three-dimensional face that can create three-dimensional contour entertainment molding, balance 4D JAW, circles eye molding, molded chest and body line, anti-aging and Nose molding.
(note: parody means an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect source: wikipedia)
reference: songbk@kukimedia.co.kr via nate

The picture below shows the real plastic surgeon putting the surgical markings on Bok Jae In's face.
photo credit: cindyblog.naver

599360_503379776385731_896896385_n.jpg

64761_503383506385358_1337059970_n.jpg

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

KJH'S OSONG AD PLACED ON A KOREAN NEWSPAPER

An ad about the Osong Beauty Expo featuring Kang Ji Hwan was placed at the Hani Newspaper of Korea last March 25, 2013. The Cosmetics and Beauty Expo in Osong would be held from May 3 to May 26, 2013. They have chosen Kang Ji Hwan together with his former co-star in "Exhibition of Fireworks" Park Eun Hye to be the Ambassadors of the Expo. photo credit: kg_jny

529983_505330862836463_1719641151_n.jpg

source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Ahhh @hannahmiriam, I watched only for the first 10ish mins on Sunday due I have to went out for Fam thingy.. But was there on Sat, and I know no one.. ^^So, I'll see you around this week end then, or whenever you can be there perhaps? We'll have a blast with @alekaonu and @Ssen68... ^^*desperately need gushing partner* 

Guest kaeruchan

Summaries for last week's episodes~
http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-15/

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-16/

After watching episode 16, I realized that the situation is just like what happened in the murder trial fifteen years ago. Their roles have changed, for instance Se-kwang goes from a lawyer to a prosecutor while Bi-ryung falls into the accused seat from her safe position as the spectator. 
Cha-don gets the most fulfilling role after all these years: from the son of the accused to the defense attorney of the accused. I can't help but to notice that his situation is very similar with Se-kwang, where they are actually trying to bring down the accused instead of helping both Bi-ryung and Madam Park.
History will surely repeat itself this time and I wish the baddies all the worst things to happen to them. Yeah, I am ruthless when it comes to these heartless criminals. I hope that Se-kwang won't have any children or else, the revenge will never find its own closure.

Uhm, ok, there are few scenes of CD & JI together in recent episodes, which may make viewers somehow disappointed cos their relationship becomes more and more interesting. 
For me, it's ok cos I know CD has many things to do; he's involved in various complicated affairs in life (career, revenge, love, etc) GOD! I like such type of man who doesn't spare too much time with his woman but silently beside her to help her.

Archived