[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Guest yeohweping

Lee Yoo Bi as the first love? sighhh... She's pretty but i don't like her acting. Why are they casting new actress for another important role. I'm wondering if Han Chae Ah and Lee Sang Yeob who were rumored to join reject the offer. They were definitely a better actor and actress. Aigoo, all the best to all the casts anyway. Please prove me wrong. I want this drama to be good 

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!  Cho Gwan Woong sounds like a great villain.   Can't wait to see him and Kang Chi face off.    Though I get the feeling Park Kyung Jo will the be the most hated character for awhile.     I also love bickering couples so looking forward to that too. 

From @mbc9book 
[구가의 서] ‘담여울’ 역 배수지, “새해 복 많이 받으세요” 설 인사 전해http://me2.do/5q0CYBp  ☜클릭! '여울'의 설 인사를 보니 힘이 불끈! 구패밀리 여러분 새해 복 많이 받으세요~>_<
727651512.jpg

Guest ziimblu

I wish this isn't the last drama for SeungGi before he enlists. Oh, I already miss him even before the drama starts. This SeungGi fever I have, this is soooo driving me crazy. Can't wait, can't get enough of him, can't let the drama end even before it begins. How crazy can a fan get? I should go run a mile. Or do yoga. Or tend a garden. This is insane! Ya, SeungGi shsi, what did you do to me?

Sharing some fan arts that i found at GuFamilyBook@twitter.Not sure who's the real creator,i think it's from K-fans. (If this your fan art,let me know i'll credit u properly.) ^^

Dam Yeo-wool
bcohbshceaedsq.jpg

Choi Kang-chi
bcoi2o9cuaakaka.jpg

Another Suzy's photo from the script reading.
proxye.jpg
credit:as tagged.

This one is super pretty! :x
proxyid.jpg
Credit: Vakaala@twitter

The more art that come out the more I want to see what they'll look like.  I hope it's not disappointing.  The picture of Suzy there is her reading a sad scene said the MBC blogger.   I thought that was cute...   :) LSGfan has the blog translation for Suzy and Seunggi on her site. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

miss A′s Suzy says Happy Lunar New Year for ′The Writings of Nine Houses′

2013-02-10 17:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Miss A′s Suzy wished everyone a Happy Lunar New Year in handwriting.

The singer promoted her first period piece The Writings of Nine Houses and sent her Lunar New Year greetings on February 6.

94815271.jpg

On her script for the drama, she had written "Happy Lunar New Year" and signed it. She also remembered to cheer for her drama, writing, "Go go, The Writings of Nine Houses."

Suzy has been recognized as an actress through her roles in the KBS2 dramas Dream High and Big, as well as the filmArchitecture 101. For The Writings of Nine Houses, she will be appearing as Dam Yeo Wool, a woman who is skilled in the martial arts and archery.

Dam Yeo Wool becomes a trainer at a martial arts school despite her young age thanks to her talent.

Suzy will be starring in the drama alongside Lee Seung Gi.

The drama will air in April following the conclusion of Horse Doctor.

Photo credit: MBC

Guest sara1117

how excited I'm for this drama :D I'm taking a break from kdrama after finishing Alice in Cheogdamdong and I'm expecting LSG to wow us with this drama as he did in K2H ;;)

New casting news. Jo Sung Ha as Dam Pyeong Joon. He's Dam Yeo Wool's father a.k.a Kang Chi's martial arts teacher. :)

20121019135062608887291.jpg
source . photo credit as tagged.
For some reason his image with Suzy keep playing in my head.He is so familiar but when i checked his drama/film lists, i never watched any of his drama.Strange! But later i remember he used to be a presenter in a film awards ceremony and guess who is his co-presenter..... Suzy! LOL  It looks like they already met a couple months earlier... ;))
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"miss A Suzy - 49th Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Awards

Guest sara1117

the cast seems to be familiar with each other Lee seung gi and suzy know each other because of their music industry, Suzy and Yoo Yun Suk from Architecture 101 and now Jo Sung Ha.. can't wait for this drama to air, it feels fresh and lovely cast maybe the only factor I'm concen about is non of the leads done sageuk before. [-O<

On a superficial level i really want to see the looks of his character in the drama,the hair especially...hope that the stylist will do a good job and not make him look wierd...Oh i'm still stuck with his looks in The King 2 Hearts,best one till now(great haristyle,no puffy face) :xI really want to see his interaction with his daddy gone amnesic turned bad,Choi Jin Hyuk...Man,to see a guy older than him by 2 years be his daddy,so much fun :))

Archived