Guest yeohweping

Source: tryp96.wordpress.com on the sneek prelude:

Drama Purpose

What do humans live by/as?
What is it like to live like a human?
What conditions really make us human?
This drama starts from these questions.
The half-human-half-beast hero who wants to become human
The countless trials and suffering, love and passion, betrayal and hurt and so on that he faces in order to become human
Through the process of discovering himself and true human love while experiencing the many human emotions and desires
What human conditions really are,
what makes us live like a human,
these questions will be explored from the viewpoint of a half-human-half-beast who wants to become human.

Chapter 1: Prelude; Moonlight Garden
Chapter 2: Omen of Destiny
Chapter 3: Human Conditions
Chapter 4: Gu Family’s Book, The Epic of Destiny

Goodness, this doesn't seems like a comedy...haiz pleasee don't let it be another sad drama  [-O<

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sara1117

Lee Seung Gi has been receiving attention after revealing his first impression of “nation’s first love” miss A‘s Suzy.

On the January 25th broadcast of ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay‘, Lee Seung Gi was asked what he thought of his ‘Book of the House of Gu‘ co-star. He answered immediately, “She’s pretty. Her visuals are pretty amazing.”

He also commented on working with the idol star for the upcoming MBC drama, saying, “Look forward to our [chemistry].”

Are you looking forward to ‘Book of the House of Gu’?

Credit@allkpop

Somebody please invent a time machine so we can fast forward straight to April! I can barely wait for this drama. 
From Tryp96, the drama may start filming on 1st February so hopefully we can get more updates and pictures after that. Thanks everyone for sharing the news here. 

^^OMG...that update just makes me so excited for the drama. How cool is that! I want to know more about Suzy's character. 
Actually i'm waiting for more legit news from JYPE itself about Suzy's casting before posting in this thread. Yeah...i know that numerous sources have confirm it. It's just me being myself wanting the official words from her agency. LOL But I guess it's really really confirm she's the female lead when Lee Seung gi mentioned about her in the previous article and also the new photo update above just confirm it even more. OMG...i'm so excited and worry at the same time when i heard she is cast for this drama. Talk about the pressure! But i always believe in her and i know she can do better. This is her first sageuk and action drama. Something that is really close to her personality. Suzy is actually quite strong and tough when it comes to personality.A bit tomboyish although she's toned it down now because of her "title" as Nation's First Love. LOL So excited for their chemistry. I'm always a fan of Lee Seung gi since Brilliant Legacy and 1N2D. I think they will be great together. April comes faster~~~~

Guest syahrilaiyub

hi all, im a forum stalker and just visit this thread today
just have a thought of my mind, while reading this topic, isnt this..... kinda like inuyasha? im not condemn them but i think from the drawing, its similar to inuyasha
kagome, remember? she pro at archeringjust.... a thought, not talking bad

Man when are they going to confirm the rest of the cast? From what I heard the second lead male (well the rumor one I guess) already sign w/ other drama. I guess it only Jan. so they aren't releasing anything but man I really want to know. 
Rumor that filming start Feb. 1 but the rest of the cast is not even confirmed yet.. only the two main lead. I guess LSG and Suzy is playing everyone Lol

Guest syahrilaiyub

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/227929_543583008994732_1811915521_n.jpg

Here's singer/actress Bae Suzy as she was spotted in a Chinese airport on her way back to South Korea. The photo was taken on January 27, 2013 in China as Bae Suzy was going through the airport there. The image was then uploaded to an online community site in China and South Korea. In the first photo, Bae Suzy is waving at fans who spotted her there. Hopefully she was on her way back to South Korea to begin work on upcoming MBC drama series "Gu Family Book" which is scheduled to air sometime this March in South Korea.

Credit asianwiki

I am so excited about this drama and I just love LSG!!! He is such a great actor. Hopefully the story is good... So far LSG been picking good ones to act in so I am sold with whatever he does. I am keeping an eye on this one for sure!!!!

^He's the "ApSeoBang" oppa in "Introduction to Architecture". I remember him...(still frustrated that he makes Seungmin misunderstood in that movie) LOL.. Nice,they have start releasing details about this drama.So excited! 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yoo Yeon Seok to Play Lee Seung Gi’s Rival in Drama

2013-01-31 13:48  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Actor Yoo Yeon Seok will be joining an top-star cast for his next drama. 

The actor was recently confirmed by MBC to have been cast in its upcoming fantasy-period drama, The Writings of Nine Houses

45470614.jpg

In the drama, Yoo Yeon Seok will take on the role of Park Tae Seo, a cold and cynical character, who shapes up to be the rival of Lee Seung Gi’s character. His character is said to have excelled not only in his studies but in martial arts and swordplay. 

This will be Yoo Yeon Seok′s first period drama.

The actor said, “I’m very happy to have been cast in such a great role and in such a great production. It’s an honor to work with director Shin Woo Chul and writer Kang Eun Kyung and I will make sure to give my all.” 

The drama will premiere on MBC in April following the conclusion of Horse Doctor.

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

Don't know much about  Yoo Yeon Seok ,but yay for people finally getting confirmed.   
Edited : Drama Beans has cool headed, which sounds better than cold.  So he's basically Mr. Perfect to wild beastly Seunggi.  Makes sense. 

Guest yeohweping

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013020108060414384&outlink=2&SVEC
Jung Hye Young confirms casting in MBC "The Gu family's book" as 천수련 Cheon Soo Ryun, a Gisaeng of Chun Hwa Gwan who met Seo Hwa when she was sold there after her family was accused of treason and 20 years later, she meets up Seo Hwa's son "Kang Chi" as well.

Hannahmiriam said: I don't even remember him in Architecture 101 and that would be the only movie where I saw him. If anybody was interested, I found some info about him here (these if clauses make English sound... interesting).

Archived