[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Guest yeohweping

Guest alysanne

@seafood: Awww, that's okay. We each have our biases, but I think we can all agree that we just want this drama to turn out well and for our respective biases to do well.  :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seafood said: Wahh Am I the only one that is watching this for Suzy? I love the girl.
I couldn't say that she is amazing when it come to acting but she isn't that bad either. She improve and I'm just nervous w/ her carrying this leading role. I really hope her the best and I can't wait to see this drama.. esp. w/ LSG is in it. 

seafood said: Wahh Am I the only one that is watching this for Suzy? I love the girl.
I couldn't say that she is amazing when it come to acting but she isn't that bad either. She improve and I'm just nervous w/ her carrying this leading role. I really hope her the best and I can't wait to see this drama.. esp. w/ LSG is in it. 

I only watched Suzy in Big and did not make any impression on me. I really hope she will have good chemistry with Seung gi at least can have best couple award in MBC end of this year :P

Honestly, Ha Ga In is considered veteran actress (although she is not old in age but has been in this line for long) so am not sure Suzy acting is better than Ha Ga In.

@celyw Han Ga In started acting a log time ago, but she was criticized for her acting ability in Witch Amusement, so she stopped for 3 years, I think. I haven't seen her in Moon Embracing the Sun. She is bad, but not that bad. I was wondering why people brought her up, and I remembered they were both in Architecture 101. 
I wonder if I know any young good actresses. I still can't find an answer.

I feel so bad for them when they film during winter (in fact, I fell worse for the staff than for the actors). And in Jeju... brrr... 

marie67 said: seafood said: Wahh Am I the only one that is watching this for Suzy? I love the girl.

marie67 said: seafood said: Wahh Am I the only one that is watching this for Suzy? I love the girl.

Hannahmiriam said: @celyw Han Ga In started acting a log time ago, but she was criticized for her acting ability in Witch Amusement, so she stopped for 3 years, I think. I haven't seen her in Moon Embracing the Sun. She is bad, but not that bad. I was wondering why people brought her up, and I remembered they were both in Architecture 101. 
I wonder if I know any young good actresses. I still can't find an answer.

I feel so bad for them when they film during winter (in fact, I fell worse for the staff than for the actors). And in Jeju... brrr... 

@Hannahmiriam Hello' date=' I don't know who the other supporting cast are  ;)  so I'm honestly watching it for LSG alone. The other names are not familiar at all. I hope Han CA joins the cast, then maybe we'd have a shipping war kekeke since Suzy has yet to prove herself as a lead. Han did an awesome job in Gaksital but I thought she is already in another drama now?[/quote']

Suzy did have a lead role. She was the lead in Dream High.

@ZarraJae Han CA finished her other drama. She was in Ohlala Couple - not very impressive, though... (I also liked her in Bridal Mask).
@marie67 Let's not talk about Kim Tae Hee. There might be people who would want to get rid of us.
@seafood Even if I'm not a fan, I actually think that for a beginner Suzy did a pretty good job in DH. She was suppose to be stiff. Or at least that's the way her character turned out to be. It was in Big that I found her annoying. Maybe it was because of the character.

boraah said:

ZarraJae

wrote:

»

@Hannahmiriam

Hello, I don't know who the other supporting cast are  

;)

so I'm honestly watching it for LSG alone. The other names are not familiar at all. I hope Han CA joins the cast, then maybe we'd have a shipping war kekeke since Suzy has yet to prove herself as a lead. Han did an awesome job in Gaksital but I thought she is already in another drama now?

Guest sara1117

Suzy is not a bad actress, I think her previous characters are annoying. true she is not an excellent actress, but she is just fine, I just hope the writer, PD and Lee seung gi bring the best of her [-O<  . I prefered one of those amazing actress for example my bias Moon Chae Won  :x, but since it's confirmed I have to stop imagining :))

regarding LSG i just can't get rid of the K2H Lee Jae Ha, what a great acting he have done there =D> . I will support this drama regardless of the casting concerns, the writer of (Man of Honor) [-X  and the Gumiho story ( which some might argue seung gi is repeating a similar drama) in fact I had the same concern but since I read the story, I totally changened my mind

can't wait for this drama to air   :D

Archived