[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

• 2 weeks later...

actually i read in this thread that they did date before he enlisted in military. but they just keep their relationship lowkey. also as per my observation on their words and actions. i also know that before jk enlisted he proposed to cw for marriage but she refused it because their relationship is not that established and her priority is her work. sadly they broke up. but tbh guys cw is really the goddess of jk!. she is really close to jk ideal type of woman who is Miranda Kerr!. hayyyys hopefully they will reunite to another project again and hoping through that they can rekindle their romance not now of course but someday. 

Edited by biancamiguel
  • Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 2:24 AM, sorein said:

Oh please! A « ship » is not real life. No one is forcing them to actually date. If you really care about them why don’t you request this thread to be closed then?  Everything in here is fictional so calm down, Saint Theresa. SJK was pictured drinking and laughing  with friends a few days ago and SHK was also seen partying with friends. Both of them are also going to work on new projects; none of them look depressed. They apparently started living separately only 11 months after their wedding and don’t seem to take marriage seriously, so you probably care more  about them then they do frankly. If you feel it is distasteful you are free not to read comments.

Doesn't make it less unclassy. Even if a ship is not real life. It would be of better taste to wait for the divorce to be completed and it would also be better not to discuss rumors surrounding another pair in this thread. That is my opinion.  Also I didn't hear your answer about SJK-MCW dating....

PS: I don't care for them and was never their shipper. I also didn't even watch their drama while I watched Nice guy...

• Unamused 1

hayyss actually this thread is particularly to cw and jk. that is why its chaeki. dont mention any other pair to respect the shippers who still ship them. anyway regarding on his personal issue, sadly to say in jk side its really dissapointing to know that a smart guy like him will be failed in marriage. he is a one woman man type, a quite possessive and jealous, caring, sweet and a very understanding lover. whatever his reasons its really deep because jk is not the a guy who easily gives up unless its really offensive to him and he sees no hope at all to the situation.there's no one to hold on or hold back because everything is in a hurry and the foundation of relationship is not that strong. i had some quite idea who he is because i'd been a chaeki shipper ever since 2012. 

Edited by biancamiguel
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 8:24 AM, sorein said:

Oh please! A « ship » is not real life. No one is forcing them to actually date. If you really care about them why don’t you request this thread to be closed then?  Everything in here is fictional so calm down, Saint Theresa. SJK was pictured drinking and laughing  with friends a few days ago and SHK was also seen partying with friends. Both of them are also going to work on new projects; none of them look depressed. They apparently started living separately only 11 months after their wedding and don’t seem to take marriage seriously, so you probably care more  about them then they do frankly. If you feel it is distasteful you are free not to read comments.

Lols cannot understand people who come to a thread just to condemn what being post inside the thread. It's like you come to other people's house uninvited and you judge how the people of the house is living and what they are doing inside the house. 

btw, I am a silent lurker and has been loving Chaeki since 2012. Suddenly i saw there are new posts on this thread so i pay a visit. Hi.... fellow chaeki lovers. 

• Love 3

51 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Lols cannot understand people who come to a thread just to condemn what being post inside the thread. It's like you come to other people's house uninvited and you judge how the people of the house is living and what they are doing inside the house. 

btw, I am a silent lurker and has been loving Chaeki since 2012. Suddenly i saw there are new posts on this thread so i pay a visit. Hi.... fellow chaeki lovers. 

If you want to talk about me, you can just tag me. No need to make roundabout posts about it. Whether you like it or not, it is a public forum not some private place and what you say reflects on the celebrities involved. I am a fan of MCW for even longer than this thread existed and I just wanted people not to connect her to a guy that was still in the process of divorcing. Now that the divorce is finalized, I don't care anymore. So happy shipping.

PS: unlike you, I don't go around other social media like twitter to berate the content of soompi threads and I actually share my point of view to the people in the thread.

• Off-Topic 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2019 at 10:08 AM, daloula said:

Doesn't make it less unclassy. Even if a ship is not real life. It would be of better taste to wait for the divorce to be completed and it would also be better not to discuss rumors surrounding another pair in this thread. That is my opinion.  Also I didn't hear your answer about SJK-MCW dating....

PS: I don't care for them and was never their shipper. I also didn't even watch their drama while I watched Nice guy...

I don’t have Dispatch type of proofs about them dating but several clues. You don’t need to be Einstein to figure it out; they both left enough clues but were very discreet. If you want to see those clues, read the earlier pages of this forum. So many people contributed and gave examples. I have no time to collate these for you and don’t feel the need to justify myself. You are free to believe it or not.

Not sure why you are commenting in here since you seem to think this is inappropriate. Don’t you have better things to do? This is a shipper forum so if you are unhappy with the “ship”, why are you here being a Debbie Downer...Sigh. Song Song is over.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:00 AM, liltash85 said:

She must be a Song Song shipper who is bitter about the divorce. Like, who cares? They clearly didn’t care about their own marriage but she is preaching about being classy, etc. Lol. Their divorce process was nothing classy so this is a real joke. 

Just ignore her and let’s revive this forum for the fun of it. I don’t care about their private lives; I want them to collaborate again and give us another mind blowing drama!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sorein said:

She must be a Song Song shipper who is bitter about the divorce. Like, who cares? They clearly didn’t care about their own marriage but she is preaching about being classy, etc. Lol. Their divorce process was nothing classy so this is a real joke. 

Just ignore her and let’s revive this forum for the fun of it. I don’t care about their private lives; I want them to collaborate again and give us another mind blowing drama!!!

Oh yes please let us revive this forum. I don't really want to go beyond their private lives now. I just want them to work together again. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, since everyone is scared to make a move I will start! :rolleyes:

Walk down memory lane. One of the rarest times MCW mentions SJK in an interview. And does something even more unusual and risky...praised her ex co-actor while promoting a new film. No matter what, her professional collaboration with him made a deep impact on her (and us) and she can’t lie about it. Love her for being so real.

Interviewer: Who was your most compatible partner ever?
Moon Chae Won: Questions like that, I should answer frankly, shouldn’t I? Although I’m now working with Lee Seung Gi to promote our film, I’d admit my partner matching this question is not necessarily him. From my point of view, that’s Song Joong Ki.”

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've been following this thread for the longest time (along with Moon Chae Won's thread since I'm one of her biggest fans!!!). Having heard of SJK and SHK's divorce, I feel sorry for SJK, but at the same time all I could think of is a possibility that our beloved MCW and SJK will be together again!!! So to set sail for their ship once again, I was just re-watching all the bts from Nice Guy, their interviews, and went on this thread to see if you guys have any updates on ChaeKi. I always pray and hope hope hope at the bottom of my heart that they will at least collab again on another project like a drama/movie or even just an ad or a photoshoot together pleaseeee! This couple is FOREVER in my heart, they have such GREAT burning chemistry. I swear I can never move on (I'm obsessed in a toxic way)... :bawling: 

P/s: If anyone hasn't already done so, follow our girl MCW's OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM at @myu_bless. She has also made her own Youtube channel as well (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHayLrbCySs8irojzTcKolA). She's still so beautiful like an angel as always and her voice is so soft, gentle, and elegant just as her personality. Such a goddess. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...

Umm is it too early to start my new chaewon fan fiction with joong ki as her pair? I've recently decided to make moon chae won fics and come up with a story for chaeki but I'm scared ss shippers would attack me for it or just the thought that someone might get offended and think like I'm taking advantage of their break up. But what I'm avoiding is immature ss fans would hate chaewon because they'll think the story relates to chaewon and joongki's real life.

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, christyur said:

Umm is it too early to start my new chaewon fan fiction with joong ki as her pair? I've recently decided to make moon chae won fics and come up with a story for chaeki but I'm scared ss shippers would attack me for it or just the thought that someone might get offended and think like I'm taking advantage of their break up. But what I'm avoiding is immature ss fans would hate chaewon because they'll think the story relates to chaewon and joongki's real life.

It is fan fiction for a reason. As a writer, you should be able to write what you want. It is your creative freedom to do so. 

and me as a chaeki shipper would be so thrilled to read your work, give us some content to live through. :heart:

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, mykimchiworld said:

It is fan fiction for a reason. As a writer, you should be able to write what you want. It is your creative freedom to do so. 

and me as a chaeki shipper would be so thrilled to read your work, give us some content to live through. :heart:

I will when I'll start writing it :blush: Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys!! Do you guys know abt joong ki buying a house in hawaii last december as he and his family had their vacation in hawaii too??? And the fact that mcw also went to hawaii for her vacation last november !! Is this a coincidence or what hahahah cant help but to fangirl abt both of them again ^^.  In fact, they even went to the same restaurant yall im gonna cry hahahshah. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys.. just want to share my two cents regarding our chaeki couple.actually I had been their admirer since 2012 until today. through this forum I'd read many things about our couple. I know they became an item after the drama until the time he is in the military service already. I read it but I am not sure if that info is in this forum that says they did break up but there is no third party involve instead it's because chaewon refuses joongki's proposal for marriage the reason as for what is because she is not yet ready to be married and joongki is in a hurry since he plan to settle down at the age of 31. then here comes the dots..as for my opinion guys I don't actually believe that songsong couple is real although they had been news that they are dating and they both  confirmed it..yet guys to be honest I still doubted the feelings of joongki to hyekyo you know why?? because I know how much joongki loves chaewon. he is very expressive and possessive type of man. chaewon is actually his "real Goddess" not hyekyo. my insight about joongki's feelings to hyekyo for me, is not love as all. why?? come to think of it guys.. the time that joongki had been released for military service that is the time I know he is still broken hearted.. many people  just think joongki really love hyekyo but might be he is just been carried away by the fame DOTS drama had plus the fact that his lead lady is one of the Hallyu star of Korea. in my opinion hyekyo had been a substitute bride of chaewon to joongki. she has been his rebound from the time they had been together even when they become his wife before. I know joongki guys, since 2012 he is a loyal man cheating is not on his vocabulary. he is a responsible and smart man. he is a family man. that's why I don't believe that the reason of his divorce to hyekyo is because of cheating. joongki is not the type of man easily gives up... just think of it since he also put effort and did his best to be a good husband to hyekyo?? yet why his temperament easily gone to her if he really loved her?? why he can't endured their marriage problem if he really love her? am I right that true love can endured all things?? maybe the reason why he easily give up on their marriage because joongki realizes,

1. he did not love hyekyo at all. because there is still one person that he still loves. (I know it's still Chaewon after all).

2 hyekyo had not been a good wife to him might be the other way around is hyekyo is the one who cheated on him. I felt mixed emotions  the time that I heard the news about his divorce I become both sad and happy. sad because i saw that he was deeply hurt because of the outcome of his marriage. you will see regrets in his eyes..if he not been hurried to marry.. that will never happen to him. happy because he is single again, so there would be possibility they still might end up together. 

guys btw if you have gc can you add me I want to keep updated to them. I have high hopes and faith that they will still end up as married couple in real life. their chemistry is oozing and I know and believe their love for each other is still there it's not that bloomed OR grow to be rooted because they had LDR set up before. but I pray this time God gave them another chance to continue their love story for a lifetime commitment. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 4/3/2020 at 12:23 AM, bdevelius said:

Guys!! Do you guys know abt joong ki buying a house in hawaii last december as he and his family had their vacation in hawaii too??? And the fact that mcw also went to hawaii for her vacation last november !! Is this a coincidence or what hahahah cant help but to fangirl abt both of them again ^^.  In fact, they even went to the same restaurant yall im gonna cry hahahshah. 

I already read that article they both in vacation last November 2019 actually then joongki buy a house in Hawaii Dec. 2019?? hmmm..it seems something fishy?? of all the places to buy a house why Hawaii??? would it be they are discreetly following each other??? hmmmm.. since they both went to a same restaurant?? OMG it has a big possibility that they are both near the place where they stay or they are only stayed in one place!  Wow.. then after that he buy a house in Hawaii?!!. woahhhhhh it seems that place became special to him??.. hmmm wishful thinking its because of chaewon. 

• Love 1

• 1 year later...