[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

If Dots has a side purpose of diverting all the lovey dovey rumours of chaeki, i'd say they fail tremendously. I'm saying this because after I watched dots it drew me back to watch Nice Guy again. Its so hard to move on from there. 

That eye contacts and emotion chaeki put up in NG, that was something. 

So yeah I should say the production of dots would only increase the viewers in NG eventually. 

This is so sad coz I can't move on From NG 

• Like 6

I will stay in Chaeki's Ship until SJK announce he is getting married to whoever lady he is getting married to.

This is SJK-MCW's Shipper's Thread. We have the right to Ship whoever we want to ship and be Delusional! 

I hope that other Shippers Respect that.

• Like 5

Hi there fellow toasts...geez, I  miss being here as much as I miss ChaeKi. I am actually @akaTorrieAllens and @torrieallens_stv but I cannot access these two accounts..HuHu...well, I may be quiet for such a long time but I am also quietly lurking here, checking this forum whenever I have a free time from my busy work schedules.

Well, I just want to state my opinion about what's happening lately such as the DOTS, SJK Fandom around Asia (in which he became such a HIT..a big, big hit) and MCW deactivating her IG because of other pair's shippers bashing her (which is so so so so sad, if its really real...)

Alright, here we go, Upon knowing that SJK will be having DOTS, as someone who loves SJK, I was happy, it was his comeback after the Military and him being with another pair, I respect that. I was so happy that DOTS became a hit, even my friends who don't know SJK before became fans of him and I was like I knew him first, He's my Nice guy first before he became your big boss.  I tried to watch DOTS from another point of view, wherein I tried to forget that I am a toast (whici is very hard, I love Chaeki) I removed the biases I have in me but I never felt the giddiness or saw the sparks of chemistry between the leads unlike when I watched NG...I knew that I can be unbiased because when I watch the RM episodes of MCW and LSG, there I saw the chemistry too, I enjoyed watching MCW with other pair than SJK BUT FUNNY THE THING THOUGH WHILE I WATCH RM, I SAW HOW MCW REACTS WITH LEE KWANG SOO, ehem, the BFF of SJK, they are so close which made me think that there must be something between my OTP, LKS was pulling off snow on MCW's hair, MCW, hitting LKS playfully...OMG, my ship is still sailing.

Then, let's go back to my friends who became SJK fans because of DOTS, now, they are watching NG and eventually watch NG BTS, then most of them say, that CHAEKI looks sweeter, SJK is different with MCW and all...haha, they are also becoming like us. And I was like, now, you know, why I only SHIP SJK with MCW right? haha.

And I'm just so happy too, that SJK confessed that ATM, he likes a girl with short hair...and I knew a very pretty girl with a short hair, Our Chae Wonnie. That's it. Let's keep sailing. FIGHTING! :)

• Like 6

Hello ChaeKi shippers! :):)

It's been so long since I last visited Soompi...and since I resume watching Korean dramas, I must say that its funny to think that ChaeKi was born some good 4 years ago and yet I officially became a fan and a shipper like only a month ago! Thanks to DOTS! Lol!

Here's why...I don't really know SJK nor MCW before I watched DOTS. I am a long time fan of KTH and early this year, I learned that she had a drama last year with JW (YP). I am in hiatus from watching k-dramas because of busy schedules, but I resume watching since learning about YP. After I finished it, I then crave to watch more good kdramas, but there's tons out there to choose and I don't know who are the actors and actresses until I came across DOTS which is currently airing at that time. I gave it a shot to watch it since I recognize SHK and its ratings at viki.com is relatively high. Since then, I find SJK as a really good and charming actor! Although, however good that drama is, it feels to me that the second lead pair (JG and KJW) has more chemistry than SJK-SHK. I don't know why it feels that way for me, but perhaps its the feeling of someone without bias on the loveteam. Regardless, I continue to watch until I finish it...and find myself wanting to watch more of SJK.

I searched for his works and The Innocent Man caught my attention. Good thing its available online with english subs, so again, I started to feast on it and found myself unable to stop until I finish the whole 20 episodes. My heart rips off watching this drama and to my surprise, I was so amazed on MCW's performance as Eun-Gi that she became my all time favorite kdrama character now! More than that, I must have to agree to eveyone here that the chemistry of SJK-MCW is burning that made me want to ship them! Now, I am a fan...and eventually watched other MCW's drama and movies too.

I do hope they will work again together. 

Btw, I watched Chae Won's guesting in Running Man too, and some observations here makes sense. Seems that Lee Kwang Soo is close to CW. He even said that she is like a family coz they did drama together in the past. Also, Chae Won managed to ask the Running Man folks if Kwang soon sends then long or short text. The guys said he sends short text msgs, then chae won spilled that kwang soo sends her a very lont msgs. Lol! Knowing that Kwang Soo and Chae Won tends to be that close, it is not far from possibility that Chaeki are close in real life too. In recent interview I found in YT, they were joking about kwang soo setting up joong ki on a blind date. Makes me wonder if KS ever setup ChaeKi for real! Lol!

In chae won's recent interview about her latest drama pitted as rival of dots, she said that she would cheer for Joong ki since they are close acquaintance (at least that was the article's translation). So to me..."they are close". Then, the latest is about SJK's response about liking girls with "short hair". Learning about this, his denial on dating rumor with the other lady, and singing "Really" when he could sing any other song, made me feel like he's dropping balls of obvious signs. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, this is just me now becoming delusional. This is the effect of Nice Guy to me. Sorry for the long post.

Happy sailing Chaeki shippers! :grin:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, icecryst said:

Hello ChaeKi shippers! :):)

It's been so long since I last visited Soompi...and since I resume watching Korean dramas, I must say that its funny to think that ChaeKi was born some good 4 years ago and yet I officially became a fan and a shipper like only a month ago! Thanks to DOTS! Lol!

Here's why...I don't really know SJK nor MCW before I watched DOTS. I am a long time fan of KTH and early this year, I learned that she had a drama last year with JW (YP). I am in hiatus from watching k-dramas because of busy schedules, but I resume watching since learning about YP. After I finished it, I then crave to watch more good kdramas, but there's tons out there to choose and I don't know who are the actors and actresses until I came across DOTS which is currently airing at that time. I gave it a shot to watch it since I recognize SHK and its ratings at viki.com is relatively high. Since then, I find SJK as a really good and charming actor! Although, however good that drama is, it feels to me that the second lead pair (JG and KJW) has more chemistry than SJK-SHK. I don't know why it feels that way for me, but perhaps its the feeling of someone without bias on the loveteam. Regardless, I continue to watch until I finish it...and find myself wanting to watch more of SJK.

I searched for his works and The Innocent Man caught my attention. Good thing its available online with english subs, so again, I started to feast on it and found myself unable to stop until I finish the whole 20 episodes. My heart rips off watching this drama and to my surprise, I was so amazed on MCW's performance as Eun-Gi that she became my all time favorite kdrama character now! More than that, I must have to agree to eveyone here that the chemistry of SJK-MCW is burning that made me want to ship them! Now, I am a fan...and eventually watched other MCW's drama and movies too.

I do hope they will work again together. 

Btw, I watched Chae Won's guesting in Running Man too, and some observations here makes sense. Seems that Lee Kwang Soo is close to CW. He even said that she is like a family coz they did drama together in the past. Also, Chae Won managed to ask the Running Man folks if Kwang soon sends then long or short text. The guys said he sends short text msgs, then chae won spilled that kwang soo sends her a very lont msgs. Lol! Knowing that Kwang Soo and Chae Won tends to be that close, it is not far from possibility that Chaeki are close in real life too. In recent interview I found in YT, they were joking about kwang soo setting up joong ki on a blind date. Makes me wonder if KS ever setup ChaeKi for real! Lol!

In chae won's recent interview about her latest drama pitted as rival of dots, she said that she would cheer for Joong ki since they are close acquaintance (at least that was the article's translation). So to me..."they are close". Then, the latest is about SJK's response about liking girls with "short hair". Learning about this, his denial on dating rumor with the other lady, and singing "Really" when he could sing any other song, made me feel like he's dropping balls of obvious signs. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, this is just me now becoming delusional. This is the effect of Nice Guy to me. Sorry for the long post.

Honestly speaking, I am so glad knowing that more people are getting interested with ChaeKi couple. Really! Reading your post, it makes me smile! :) And I know you are really into this ship because of how you gathered different information about them. I actually agreed with you. The first time I watched The Innocent Man, I got so amazed with chaewonnie's acting skills. She is one of the best actresses of her generation. She can make us feel her character, portraying her role really well. 

About her guesting in Running Man, I noticed it too!! It seems that she is closed with Lee Kwang Soo. She even revealed how they are exchanging message to keep in touch with each other and with that two episode, we can see how he was so protective toward her. *cough cough*

Some article translate it to "close friends" not close acquaintance. Kyaaah! And aside from SJK revealing about him, liking girls with short hair, he also said that his ideal type didn't change "still a wise and sensible woman," and that made me think of MCW again! While her ideal type is a guy who has a nice voice. Ohhh, this two, I can't help myself from falling in love with their burning toast chemistry on and off screen! *insert delusional heart*

Edited by Zidacrosynelle
  • Like 6

icecryst Welcome to Chaeki world   :wub: I shiped them since 2012 ( 4 years ago ) and will ship them forever Hahaha. 

I 'm glad that you watched Nice Guy because Dots. I also rewatched it ( my 6th times :D) last weekend and continue watched Chae Won 3 movies ( War of the Arrows , Love Forecast The Mood That Day ) on that day :P I love it a lot, recommended you for all her stuff.

About Dots I enjoyed only 1-12 Ep. but  last 4 Ep. not my type .So fantasy and not make sense in many ways.So I came back to  Nice Guy instead. And I miss them so much :vicx:

I also noticed  about their interviews recently  whether it be  her/his ideal type of guy/gal is , short hair that he like , sing Really NiceGuy ost. in his fan meeting , etc. Maybe is only coincidences :phew: Wait and see 

• Like 3

Just now, icecryst said:

Your post made my CHAEKI heart beat again! Thank you for sharing your insights. "Really" appreciate it :lol:

• Like 2

thanks everyone! I was just stoked about them :w00t: I thought my fangirling days are over, but now here I go again!

I can't get over MCW's acting too, I had actually finished watching Princess Man, Good Doctor as well as Love Forecast and Mood of the Day. She's such a talent!

I saw the GooWon couple as guests in Running Man like 3 wks ago. They should invite the Chaeki, with both of them having their dramas which ended recently. Lol! I am in a dreamland again hahaha!

• Like 3

@icecryst...hi there chingu, welcome aboard our ship...if you have read my post last May 22 I can say that we really have the same observations as well as @zidacrosynelle...there are DOTS fans that watched NG and after that they liked ChaeKi...God, I'm so happy coz I'm shipping this couple hard though I am a human too who needs to work and I was so busy during the past years...I am just thinking that while SJK was singing Really, I hope memories of him and Chae Wonnie flash in his mind. 

• Like 1

Did anyone notices MCW wearing a ring in her left ring finger? I know it could just be for fashion sense for Korean culture. But in Western norm, wearing a ring in your ring finger means that you're engaged or married. But again, it could be different in Korea.

If you noticed some of Chae Won's recent photos like in GMB presscon, she is flaunting a ring with a crossbar accent. And I think she wore the same in one photoshoot with YYS. In her photo when she received the award with LMH last year, she is also wearing a ring in her left hand ring finger (diff. Ring). Just another observation is, in instances she wore a ring in her left hand ring finger, she is usually in a public appearance with a screen partner. What does this mean? A fashion sense/style only or something else? 

• Like 1

@icecryst  yes, she always wear a ring on left ring finger like you said , Omo .... ( maybe it's just her style  or mean something else  :phew: I don't know haha) 

Yesterday, I uploaded  EP20 Commentary of Nice Guy on youtube . They were so cute together even I didn't know a single word   :P.  Who can  help to translate in english ? pleaseee  . Help some part like  32.07 minutes ChaeWon in wedding dress and at 33 minutes Joongki said something )

• Like 3

@lovelyp ah i see. She must have tons of rings that she had different ones from time to time.

I found that NG commentary video the other day but failed to find a translation. Was that from the dvd? I am now thinking to buy a dvd, since it might have the subs :)

3 hours ago, icecryst said:

@lovelyp ah i see. She must have tons of rings that she had different ones from time to time.

I found that NG commentary video the other day but failed to find a translation. Was that from the dvd? I am now thinking to buy a dvd, since it might have the subs :)

no subs, I have the Nice Guy DVD set.

Joongki 's interview

He still confirm about date no in public kkkk

Regarding the question about his love life, which is the topic of interest for many fans, Song Joong Ki reveals, “My dating style is not that special. But I have no plans to go public if I get into a relationship. I will do my best to preserve the emotion for the person that I like but I also want to keep it secret for that person.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/31/song-joong-ki-opens-up-about-his-love-life-and-dating-style/

• Like 4

Aww,...hope somebody would be kind enough to translate it :)

The turn of Joong-Ki's answer from his recent interviews amuses me. I can't help but to be a shipper or delusional. I could wish and hope, but would not expect.

- He finds short hair to be really neat (Beijing, May 2016) 
- A week after, he said that he prefer long hair (Guangzhou, May 2016) - This could mean that he still prefer long hair in women but some short-hairstyle had really caught his attention that made him instinctively state that "short hair is neat" which implies that he likes it. (We know who could be that person who grabbed attention when she appeared with short locks.)
- He likes girls who are cute when eating (Ahem, watch Take Care of my Refrigerator episode 60)
- He likes girls who are smaller/cute girls (needless to say more)
- He prefers older women (could be true, but doesn't mean he's in love with an older woman)
- He still wants to make his relationship private.

• Like 4