[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

@uburoi: I don't like how the screenwriter builds Choi Suk Bin character. The fact that she stole some ornaments from OJ's store ruins this character completely to me. If Choi Suk Bin has to be an evil in this story, I expected some greater evil tactics than that insolence. I'm impressed that she's mother of king Yeongjong. If she's a bad person, she should be bad in wiser way. I even dislike the look of that actress.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sicknine

@RanP I'm rooting for DP actually  :\">Oh yeah. I forgot about CS first appearance. He will appear at which episode?

aww DP, poor guy, just imagine he has to deliver the poison to OJ in the end is such a heartbreaking scene  :( here hoping for a twist there, where he somehow faked her death and sent her somewhere. Maybe he can work with CS, if the later is still alive at that time..

I love also this couple  ;)

but I wish Yoo Ah In will not awarded again for a Namja couple  ;)) !!
by the way I do not know why but I doubt his uncle sincerity ! I hope he will not be a bad one because I have loved him since Nice Guy !!I know I should judge the character not the actor but just I am saying ..

Guest plummblossom

vaiduakhu said: @uburoi: I don't like how the screenwriter builds Choi Suk Bin character. The fact that she stole some ornaments from OJ's store ruins this character completely to me. If Choi Suk Bin has to be an evil in this story, I expected some greater evil tactics than that insolence. I'm impressed that she's mother of king Yeongjong. If she's a bad person, she should be bad in wiser way. I even dislike the look of that actress.

so far i thought this drama tell us that everything happens for something reason. JOJ at first she's such a girl with warm heart beside her uncle's grudge and desire to have such a high noble position and the main reason is her blind love for Sukjong..
it's going to be disaster when the idealistic crown prince turns into a hardened ruler and throw away people, starting with his own wife

@NEWMARIO , @briseis @vaiduakhu thanks a lot for all your wonderful posts here ,, it is for sure a great addition to this thread . 

@irenns good catch girl for the henna  ;) me too , did not see korean over talked about it !
@guadi ..ur fan art made is so classy and gentle :x

so scary to think even about a man can deal with me like him in this scene !! he knows at least she loves him  =(( image

I love so much his voice !mjdv2.gif

and the way he talks !mjdxy.gif

Archived