[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uburoi

The new pics of OJ and SJ are fun, but I have a feeling the scene will play out differently in the drama than in my imagination. ;)

Guest sasgrace

If ChiSoo enter this episode it will be epic. Please make Chisoo enter this episode now ...

I want to serve tea to king Yoo Ah In :D . Now I can say KTH found her best onscreen match :P

Anticipating the latest episode... Thanks for those who shared those new images!  Even though those are just pictures, I can still feel the tension and chemistry between KTH and YAI!  :x

Kinda surprised there was no mention of Jae Hee's character in the written preview? :-/   I hope they don't delay his entrance any longer.  Although I love our OTP, I'm hoping his appearance will rock the romance plot even more! Even though LS is king, it would still be nice to see him have a rival.

I think the earlier episodes of the drama spoiled me since there were so many pretty, romantic scenes.  When I watched episode 6, I was kinda sad the OTP scenes were minimal.  Story wise, I know it was necessary though.  I was a bit surprised JOJ entered the palace this early in the drama and LS now has access to her so quickly.  I was hoping LS would have to put more effort into wooing her because JOJ would want to keep her freedom outside the palace (and maybe CS would have been around to help her with that). But, I'm wondering that if JOJ finds out LS is king, maybe she may put up some resistance to their relationship. Possibly because she might be loyal to IK and want them to be a happy couple (unfortunately at her expense though).  And maybe CS thinks he has to rescue her from the palace?

@lexus123, RanP, pelicancharm
Although I like the our leading couple in swoon-worthy, romantic scenes, I'm also kinda anticipating the ending.  I'm hoping that both KTH and YAI will put on a really emotional, heart-wrenching show that will make me cry my heart out.  I just hope that if JOJ ends up dying, it's not because of LS and JOJ becoming political enemies.  It already seems that the JOJ is being used as a political pawn for other people to gain power. So I'm wondering if maybe she accepts LS's punishment and dies so people can't use her against him anymore (since he genuinely loves her and she might become his weakness). So her death is kinda more like a sacrifice for his sake, rather than a punishment (like it was in Dong Yi). Maybe if she thinks she's not around, maybe it will end all the political battles...?

I already felt sad in episode 3 when she talked about living her life as fireworks - shining brightly even if it's for a short time. :(   The drama seemed to already foreshadow her ending...

wow so many things happen while i was sleeping I-) lol had a tough day yesterday but thankfully i don't have to work today, so yay!  :D
Now now what we got here.. *looks at the stills @-) * Like someone said, I have feeling this scene is when LS showing his doubts about OJ again, much like when she rescued him. But, another interpretation is OJ is trying to convince LS to be with IK, and LS asks her if it's really what she wishes. She'll say yes, and he'd be all like, are you sure, because it'll hurt both of them. Personally I don't think our otp can be 'together' anytime soon. OJ is loyal to IK, she wants the later to be happy after seeing how genuine her love is. I kinda hate that scene in the preview when OJ cries outside of the room (which i'm pretty sure belongs to IK or LS). She doesn't have intention to fight whatever and i understand her but girl you can't keep thinking for others.
About the ending, what churasan said, I think at one point OJ will really become LS' weakness that keep him from getting his utmost power. He can't have it if OJ is still around and being used despite her resisting. In the end, she chose to let it go, with her away, no more conflicts or what she thinks. man, there's no way out, where is my tissue  :((

Hello there!
I'm back, hopefully for good.
I was checking out the thread, and needless to say, I'm so happy to see that we've reached the 125th page. What a joy, indeed!
Keep up the good work, people!
And brace yourselves for a great episode coming ourselves!
BOOYEAH!

Guest NEWMARIO

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; "Kim Tae Hee’s Bath Scene Still Shows Her Sexy Backyw740030 April 29, 20132 CommentsKim Tae Hee’s Bath Scene Still Shows Her Sexy Back

Actress Kim Tae Hee’s bath scene is to be included on the upcoming episode of SBS’s drama “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love,” which will be aired on April 29.

In the released still, Kim Tae Hee is showing off her beautiful bare back as she takes a bath. She is looking back with a tense and nervous expression on her face.

Netizens that saw this photo commented, “The goddess has a sexy back,” “What will happen to her in the next episode?” “I am dying to watch the next episode,” “I am definitely watching this one.”

Meanwhile, Kim Tae He is currently playing the role of Jang Ok Jung, a fashion designer and cosmetic maker during the Joseon Dynasty.  

cr: soompi

Guest xianzhongfan

@RanP and @churasan, maybe OJ was crying outside the room because she pities IK as she knows that LS does not love IK (he mentioned abt marrying someone he doesn't love and IK is his only wife for now), and also she probably knows that IK will die soon from smallpox.

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH EPISODE 7 LIVE  \m/  ! After last torturous week when the internet wires at my street were accidently cut just 4 hours before episode 5 air date and it took the servicemen the whole Monday and Tuesday to repair the damage, this seems like a dream  8-> By the way thank you, Telefonica O2 for the "timely" rectification of the problem  :-q . Fingers crossed that there isn't a blackout this time  [-O<

Archived