[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lexus123

RanP said: I wonder about the novel too, so far I hear the writer is following the novel, if so, it's gonna be a sad ending. well not like we don't see it coming. *sigh* i'm sure i'll be a complete mess by the end of series. I might just give up when they're still happy so i can walk away with those memories. :(

Guest xianzhongfan

oh wow. LS is caving in to his manly desires (as Prince DP told him to do when they were young). *fanning self*

Guest pelicancharm

lexus123 said: RanP said: I wonder about the novel too, so far I hear the writer is following the novel, if so, it's gonna be a sad ending. well not like we don't see it coming. *sigh* i'm sure i'll be a complete mess by the end of series. I might just give up when they're still happy so i can walk away with those memories. :(

The thing is, people forgot to consider that maybe Jang Hee-Bin wasn't all in for her ambitions but perhaps did she truly love Sukjong and let me say if that is the case, the guy deserves my middle finger! I'm pretty sure that if their story had been portrayed as a deep love just like that of Suk Bin and the King, people would only remember Jang Ok Jung as one who fell victim of a love that nothing could stop...And if the end of the drama does indeed say that she loved him until the end, I'm going to need rehab after that seeing how much I already want to protect Ok Jung from this harsh life.
:(

Guest xianzhongfan

@NEWMARIO, wow, thanks for the upsized pics. My mind is all in the gutters already... Maybe LS just wants to show OJ he is still wearing the shirt she made for him...

thank you guys for the stills!omgahh the wait is killing me.
My guess is that SJ will now start to suspect OJ's true intentions ,they've met too many times and now she's entered the palace its only fair for him to be dubious.
i don't think SJ's giving in to his manly affections and is genuine in those still scenes..but who knows what the writers will pull on us  8-|
10 more hours to go!!

Guest xtaeheex

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow

945672_596373750374308_2123289310_n.jpg
In the picture ‘Jang Ok-Jung’(Kim Tae-Hee) made fascinating and sensual atmosphere showing white shoulder and back in a bathtub. Where she takes a bath is a bath in the Palace. She is attended by court ladies, raising curiosity about whether she will have a wedding night with ‘Lee Soon’(Yoo Ah-In).
http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=5761

Guest sicknine

OMG. The new stills @ilwoo_aein posted.................. gasppppwhat is going to happen tonight episode? I hope it won't interrupt by the Queen Mother with her "coincidence" excuse and throw Ok Jung out of the palace.

Archived