♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest keciltann

What's wrong with you guys ._. @zee @steketta @bananali @crazierdayzie and others hahaha all I can see is an on fire red capslock mode with a big font hahaha I imagine you all screaming =d how can datv interview has broadcast it more than once or twice but anyone still cant see it. Is there anyone watched it in japan?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Taiwan Red & White Entertainment Awards...

Vic wrote:福, Amber wrote:滿, Krystal wrote:財, Luna wrote:春, Sulli wrote: 吉

cr: KNBye

Those are good luck words/fortune words that the Chinese said during Chinese New Year..

via bonjour0309

dear minsulliansactually if you know about KeyHole applicationit's a Japanese TV streaming application like this
capture268.jpg
usually i watch Japanese TV by using this applicationbut i don't know whether it streams DATV or not since it's a TV cable channel
i can't read Nihongo so I don't know which one is Channel A, B, or C except the national famous channels such us NTV, Fuji TV, or TBS
:(( :(( :(( :((

keciltann said: What's wrong with you guys ._. @zee @steketta @bananali @crazierdayzie and others hahaha all I can see is an on fire red capslock mode with a big font hahaha I imagine you all screaming =d how can datv interview has broadcast it more than once or twice but anyone still cant see it. Is there anyone watched it in japan?

craziedayzie said: @menote i haven't decided yet whether i'll go or pass itmaybe will decide at the end of February did you know that we can buy the Music Bank tickets in Indomaret now? lol
:D:D ah just because my office needs some volunteer to help the refugees for their charity programs, so i'll join this programand i went to Pluit today @chelllaaa is it near your place? a "bakti sosial" at "kampung terapung" or "kampung apung" ah i forget the name, 

Guest keciltann

keciltann said:

What's wrong with you guys ._. @zee @steketta @bananali @crazierdayzie and others hahaha all I can see is an on fire red capslock mode with a big font hahaha I imagine you all screaming =d how can datv interview has broadcast it more than once or twice but anyone still cant see it. Is there anyone watched it in japan?

You know how many times they have aired this interview, and not even one person out there in the internet uploaded even a video of it airing on tv? Not even the DATV.jp youtube site has uploaded it. We've only seen one clip of Minho talking and laughing, which I think is only 11 seconds long. Believe me, as MinSul fans, we have been highly anticipating this. @mafet who lives in Japan even asked her co-worker about DATV who said that one would need to be a subscriber to even watch that channel. So, unless some kind soul puts it up on the web for us, we are SOL for now.

Its kinda weird, I've search on youtube or even on google too and found those minho's fast vid. I wish I live in japan so when I watched in on tv I'll use my camera to record it. But haaayyyyyyy we still have a hope. Nothing impossible right hahaha I'll scream with you guys too hahahaha

@stekatta @bananali that's what's posted in DATV website. I don't know if rebroadcasting would be to our advantage or not.all i know that Japan is strict with copyright and stuffs and our chances of getting hold of it is whenthey're done with the broadcasting of the interview. :(:((
But who knows... miracles happen right?? :xLet's stay positive.

counsel05 said: @stekatta @bananali that's what's posted in DATV website. I don't know if rebroadcasting would be to our advantage or not.all i know that Japan is strict with copyright and stuffs and our chances of getting hold of it is whenthey're done with the broadcasting of the interview. :(:((
But who knows... miracles happen right?? :xLet's stay positive.

Archived