♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

craziedayzie said: nislatif said: zee said: I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...
what the hell with this question "please verify your age" ? hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

this is the first time I'd read a fanfic and immediately read this story .. I still can not believe it.. @-)

GOSHHH !!! I read a fanfic, and I suddenly love it!! thanks for chrome to translate it for me.... ahhhhhhhh~~~ flying to the skyyyy :X :X

adsfdfdghgfhghgfhhg!!!! minho and sulli tomorrow will meet together at 12pm !!!! :'(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

stekatta said: counsel05 said:

zee

said: I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...

what the hell with this question "please verify your age"

? hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

this is the first time I'd read a fanfic and immediately read this story .. I still can not believe it.. @-)

GOSHHH !!! I read a fanfic, and I suddenly love it!! thanks for chrome to translate it for me.... ahhhhhhhh~~~ flying to the skyyyy :X :X

adsfdfdghgfhghgfhhg!!!! minho and sulli tomorrow will meet together at 12pm !!!! :'(

bananali said: stekatta said: counsel05 said:

zee

said: I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...

what the hell with this question "please verify your age"

? hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

@counsel if its from torrent file then it must be in .avi format.
there is one program to convert avi to mp4 format. i have used it before.
u just go and google it :D
btw, if u r making a video using WMV, they need the file to be in avi format rite?

Guest keciltann

Since Minho just had a guesting with Star King .. i know you still remember this crewmates about the first time Minho guested post TTBY and we were talking about Minho's secret number sadly it was edited out.. and then there's the Japan show where he mentioned that his dazzling girl is seated on ... forgot already about the numbers here.. but I would be happy if someone can share it again. I know it has been hundreds of pages back but i trust that somebody here took note of those numbers..

Well i asked because while watching RM now.. i observed that Minho was wearing No. 10 shorts in the ski jump at the pool (that's his fave number right??) and Sulli was wearing No. 13. I am just trying to make a Minsulnection here .. if there is any :\"> :P

If I'm not forget the number 153 ? Goo jae hee number tag? And similar with minho said on japan concert. Maybee

Guest cuteracheal

@zee love your minsul dictionary video  :x and me just notice that you put almost Minsullians on that video... you're cooooool  ^:)^ ^:)^

@stekatta ofc noona, I'll ask for a hug from you then :x thank you so much <3<3 about my video, it seems to short with just in one minute :)) but I'm so glad if you like it noona,,, <3
@dazzlingshock thx for notice my video, I'm a cool minsullian.. nice to heard it ! hohohooo B-)
@craziedayzie loool, thanks for your d.a.e.b.a.k dear :)) its nice when I could make someone happy.. shincaa? but I can't see my own there =)) =))
@bananali, really dear? I used to think if @gujilgujil is the only one my fan on this thread.. loooolll thx dear, ur words my everything <3<3

Archived