♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

stekatta said: ajengwoo said: cmshrty said: Off topic, but I just saw some pics from Wondergirls Sunye's recent wedding and honestly, I was really genuinely happy for her!

I hope because of this, a lot of idols wouldn't be so hesitant and afraid to reveal their relationships. It always disappoints me when some stars who have already surpassed marriage age, can't/ don't want to even publicly announce their relationships because they might disappoint fans.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I am alone now. Perhaps the rest are just lurking .. but i will post again 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3fohtA9wOgZzk9xy9kGb
MINSUL TAGLINE PROJECT.. Please show your support by submitting your tagline(s) .. click the link below for instructions. Deadline of submission is January 28, 2013 KST. ;)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1284

Guest liana1430291924

Sulli Chinese New Year wish to everybody:
Wish that everyone could have many many good things happening to them. 

Guest keciltann

Woaaa @puppy8888 *sigh* how complicated to be in relationship in kpop world. Speechless hahaha.

@counsel05 mihhihihi so sorry dear :D with all shock stuff. really hard to control emotion hehehe. I do read sunbe or soulmate . Hard to keep on believe that it just a fanfic because its too related with reality right hehe

@liana @teruteru_chan thank you for the pics and videos of Sulli!!! She does seem much more cheerful here in this event, which I take as a very good sign :D And kinda off topic but I thought Amber was so funny in the video @liana posted when they were talking hahahaha she's so cute somehow :D
@ajengwoo @stekatta @puppy8888 Agree with you on the whole possessive fans, sasaeng fans and the management company restrictions and bans.. @puppy8888 that sasaeng fan you're talking about, sent it to 2PM's Taecyeon.. That was disgustingly scary!! ugh... And well what you said for the rest of it is very true, that because the fans want the idols to themselves, the company comes up with all these restrictions for the idols.. Basically, it's all about demand and supply..
As sad as it is, as long as the fans are possessive over the idols, it will be a very vicious cycle with the idols trapped in between.. Although they may love their jobs and what they do, I do hope they get more freedom and choice when it comes to their personal lives.. Most importantly, if these fans were true, they should be supporting the idol even if they don't like the idea of it.. The reason for becoming fans is because of wanting to support the idol/idols in the first place, isn't it?? If the more possessive fans can be a little more open minded about idols being in relationships, then hopefully the restrictions can be reduced, or at least more flexible..

Guest ravissant

I was so excited to see an update from author-nim Junssi, but it was just an announcement that she will finally put up her updated story, "My Girlfriend is a Tomboy" on the 28th. ;)

Hello MinSullians...

for all MinSul ficworms who are fans of My Girlfriend is a Tomboy.. the author will update the story on 28 Jan 2013.. wich is TMW!! so mark ur calendars...

Here's the link if u couldn't find it in ur bookmarks..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/292673/4/my-girlfriend-is-a-tomboy-fxband-minho-onew-shinee-sulli-you-minsul

Time for backread!!

Woh looks like we have a new member here.. Welcome to our MinSul thread @tenzeronine! Hope u will have fun spazzing with us here ;) Oh yea.. do PM or provide @liana with ur country n DOB (DOB is optional) so that we can keep track of our MinSullians..  :-bd

Archived