♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest gujilgujil

zee said:@bananali, really dear? I used to think if @gujilgujil is the only one my fan on this thread.. loooolll thx dear, ur words my everything <3<3

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

bananali said: counsel05 said: @stekatta @bananali that's what's posted in DATV website. I don't know if rebroadcasting would be to our advantage or not.all i know that Japan is strict with copyright and stuffs and our chances of getting hold of it is whenthey're done with the broadcasting of the interview. :(:((
But who knows... miracles happen right?? :xLet's stay positive.

Guest ravissant

chocwenz said: puppy8888 said:
zee said: @counsel05 lol, wait for it captain... I want to make a short video explanation about minsul, don't really special :)) but I hope you all will love it ! <3

@puppy8888 when I read a sentences with ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG and so many symbol fonts I suddenly know is that you dear :))
whats ZOMG mean? is that "zee oh my God" ? are you a big fan of me? thanks if you did :)) =))

Guest ravissant

foxiscully said: *@zee & @pupp888 - ZOMG - hilarious :D
@counsel05 - u feel the same way too? actually couple shipping is really not god for the couple. Till now I am not able to watch Jang Geun Suk & Park Shin Hye if they are paired with others. ie I havent watched Heartstrings or Love Rain :(

Guest ravissant

counsel05 said: Since Minho just had a guesting with Star King .. i know you still remember this crewmates about the first time Minho guested post TTBY and we were talking about Minho's secret number sadly it was edited out.. and then there's the Japan show where he mentioned that his dazzling girl is seated on ... forgot already about the numbers here.. but I would be happy if someone can share it again. I know it has been hundreds of pages back but i trust that somebody here took note of those numbers..
Well i asked because while watching RM now.. i observed that Minho was wearing No. 10 shorts in the ski jump at the pool (that's his fave number right??) and Sulli was wearing No. 13. I am just trying to make a Minsulnection here .. if there is any :\"> :P

Guest ravissant

I'm on my way out to go to Mt. Charleston with fam.  My thought is "Pls. Minsullians aka People at the forum don't post up anymore MinSul related articles for now until I get back!  I don't want to miss any spazzing here & don't want to back read so many pages when I get back!" :((

ravissant said: chocwenz said: puppy8888 said:
zee said: @counsel05 lol, wait for it captain... I want to make a short video explanation about minsul, don't really special :)) but I hope you all will love it ! <3

@puppy8888 when I read a sentences with ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG and so many symbol fonts I suddenly know is that you dear :))
whats ZOMG mean? is that "zee oh my God" ? are you a big fan of me? thanks if you did :)) =))

Guest cmshrty

@counsel05 spotted it at page 390 since I googled "Minho's secret number" :)) here ya go: forgot to copy who posted it! Sorry

Dazzling Girl Special Showcase in Tokyo

MC: The female whom you think is the most 'dazzling' would be?

Minho (after thinking for a long time): Err... The one who is at the 13th row and fifth seat from the left.

The fans who were at that area all squeezed towards that seat.

Because Minho said that the dazzling girl was at the position at the 13th row, Key said “What does that mean!! Look, everyone is squeezing towards that position now.”

LOOKS LIKE 13's A PRETTY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER TO ME... :D

Archived