♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest keciltann

@nana4ever i hope so :((

seriously, the last chapter is killing me. the worst part is i was reading that chapter when all of sudden my playlist played rick price - heaven knows. 3

And when I read that sulli was died suddenly a heavy rain fall with a heavy wind too. Such a situation make my heart more in pain Щ(˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩ щ)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW I BELIEVE IN MIRACLE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nana4ever @ajengwoo @keciltann

THANK YOU @shawolbaby author-nim*bow*

@shawolbaby is paling with our emotion guysss :(( :))

seriously, she's great. i was like -_- when i readvthe sentence after the letter.

@keciltann really? well those will be perfect when you read chapter 50 in that situation while listening to Marcell - Firasarlt LOL

"dan lihat lah sayang hujan turun membasahi seolah ikut berairmata~~~"

okay. seems like i left my brain somewhere. i think im crazy =))

Guest keciltann

@ajengwoo @craziedayzie @nana4ever fiiuuuuhhhh well finally another good chapter come. Really playing my heart hahahaha I'm so curios what happen next after sulli's suddenly die.

@shawolbaby my dearrrrrrrrr please list me on your number one fan xoxo :*

Guest keciltann

@ajengwoo that was really happening. @craziedayzie knew that since we live in the same town. I was like scream "noooo sulli you cant leave me like this. Noooo huuhuhu". With heavy rain became a background song. Lucky me no one heard me screaming to my phone hahaha. Really like movie scene hahaha yeah 'firasat' will be the best song for that situation haha.

Guest keciltann

@shawolbaby...Of course we appreciate your story.. You are a fantastic writer and we will support your next one " My Rival"     ^:)^

I was glad that I had some others to help me through my crisis moment of chapter  50  ...Thank you @ajengwoo @keciltann and @craziedayzie 

:x

I will be your cheerleader too @shawolbaby \(´▽`)/ awesome :*

@ajengwoo @keciltann  @craziedayzie @nana4ever @mafet  I was surprised with the sadness,crying and dying stuff well .. at least it was the fanfic. I hope next time you get hold of your feelings and don't give us too much spoiler here so the excitement is still there for us. Still have to read the update though but my congratulations in advance to @shawolbaby ..clearly there you have touched lives with your writing. :x :-bd Look at them weeping  :P;))
@stekatta @ajengwoo @jhologs The thought of Sulli getting married to Minho in the future is so heavenly .. much more when it become a reality .. AHHHHH i think that would be the time I would die (as most of you always say here) :x :\"> I would not say more my heart can just take it now. Let them enjoy first the joy of being IN LOVE ;) :x 8->
@liana @teruteru_chan thank you for the Sulli pics in China .. i have one word HAPPY she really looks glowing and happy. Even in her airport pics.. though her eyes are covered with sunglasses I can sense their is that smile on the face. ;)
Since you have been discussing fanfic updates, perhaps you have read Sunbae or Soulmate update... it does move fast and as we always say here .. it does feel like a touch of reality. ;)And i want to believe that it is. ;))

cmshrty said: @counsel05 spotted it at page 390 since I googled "Minho's secret number" :)) here ya go: forgot to copy who posted it! Sorry

Dazzling Girl Special Showcase in Tokyo

MC: The female whom you think is the most 'dazzling' would be?

Minho (after thinking for a long time): Err... The one who is at the 13th row and fifth seat from the left.

The fans who were at that area all squeezed towards that seat.

Because Minho said that the dazzling girl was at the position at the 13th row, Key said “What does that mean!! Look, everyone is squeezing towards that position now.”

LOOKS LIKE 13's A PRETTY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER TO ME... :D

Archived