Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ajengwoo said:

cmshrty said:

Off topic, but I just saw some pics from Wondergirls Sunye's recent wedding and honestly, I was really genuinely happy for her!

I hope because of this, a lot of idols wouldn't be so hesitant and afraid to reveal their relationships. It always disappoints me when some stars who have already surpassed marriage age, can't/ don't want to even publicly announce their relationships because they might disappoint fans.

well im agree with you. the management shouldn't be too 'possessive' with their idols. They also have the right to have a relationship and feelings like normal people do. and as i know, some management even declare a rule that they cant date. is that true? Seriously, idols also need 'someone' to give them some support during their tight activity gosh ~X( #-o

and what im trying to say here, i hope our minsul someday will announce themselves as a couple. well i dont know what kind of relationship they have now. I always thought the look good together that's why i join here since im sure we have the same opinion. but i cant deny, deep inside my heart i hope they will be a couple someday 8-> Amen  [-O< :D

sorry for my cheesy comments. but this is what i feel for celebrity's life there. kkk~ ^:)^

Honestly I think it's the fans who can be too possessive of their idols. Especially these stalker fans and saesangs. I understand what you're saying, though -- I'm sure some idols date behind management's backs, though.

As for Sunye (sorry for the digression, again, friends!) -- I read that she met her husband while volunteering in Haiti, so he's not in the k-entertainment business.  It makes it a bit easier for the management and the fans to accept her being in a relationship. 

Off the subject but Sunye is pretty young to be getting married -- an 89-liner -- same age as Onew and half of the girls in SNSD!

Can any of us here imagine Sulli getting married that young? *wonders*

@stekatta well you're right. i find myself started to posessive to minho and sulli. i dont want to see them with other actor or actress. me want minsul. am i sasaeng fan? ㅠ.ㅠ

yeah i thought it was too young. how about our sulli married on 25 years old? so minho will be 28 when the marriage happen. im sure he has the capable to be a good husband and father. is it an ideal age to start marriage? XD

ah im not an expert for something like this. since im still 18 y/o and i dont understand any detail for marriage :))

ajengwoo said: @stekatta well you're right. i find myself started to posessive to minho and sulli. i dont want to see them with other actor or actress. me want minsul. am i sasaeng fan? ㅠ.ㅠ

yeah i thought it was too young. how about our sulli married on 25 years old? so minho will be 28 when the marriage happen. im sure he has the capable to be a good husband and father. is it an ideal age to start marriage? XD
ah im not an expert for something like this. since im still 18 y/o and i dont understand any detail for marriage :))

Guest keciltann

@shawobaby fanfics updatehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/315655/50/when-i-meet-ice-princess-minho-music-shinee-sulli-minsul-love

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously @shawolbaby i'm crying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(( :(( :(( dear @shawolbaby A MIRACLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooo!!! :(( :(( :(( please tell me that its not the end of their love story. Oohhh I'm crying :((

keciltann said:

craziedayzie

wrote:

»

craziedayzie

wrote:

»

@shawobaby

fanfics update

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/315655/50/when-i-meet-ice-princess-minho-music-shinee-sulli-minsul-love<br

/>

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously

@shawolbaby

i'm crying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />

:((:((:((

dear

@shawolbaby

A MIRACLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest keciltann

@keciltann @ajengwoo @nana4everlet's hope it's only happened in minho's dreambut whatever it is we need a miracle!!!!!

:(( :(( :(( please @shawolbaby author-nim, miracle please!!!!!!!

:(:(:(

I really hope it such a dream. (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩) oh my heart.. I feel like I'm losing someone for real :( :(. Dear @shawolbaby you got me. I love you

Archived