• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

counsel05 said: fizaz said: counsel05 said: Off topic: 
I am currently watching RM now with no subs but high resolution thanks to @chellaaa for sending me the file. My question is .. does anybody know how to convert the torrent file to MP4. Please PM me the instructions .. google is not really helpful to me in this query. Thanks.

chellaaa

said:

craziedayzie

wrote:

»

@menote

i haven't decided yet whether i'll go or pass itmaybe will decide at the end of February did you know that we can buy the Music Bank tickets in Indomaret now? lol<br />

:D:D

ah just because my office needs some volunteer to help the refugees for their charity programs, so i'll join this programand i went to Pluit today

@chelllaaa

is it near your place? a "bakti sosial" at "kampung terapung" or "kampung apung" ah i forget the name, 

I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...
what the hell with this question "please verify your age" ? hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

this is the first time I'd read a fanfic and immediately read this story .. I still can not believe it.. @-)

GOSHHH !!! I read a fanfic, and I suddenly love it!! thanks for chrome to translate it for me.... ahhhhhhhh~~~ flying to the skyyyy :X :X

adsfdfdghgfhghgfhhg!!!! minho and sulli tomorrow will meet together at 12pm !!!! :'(

Since Minho just had a guesting with Star King .. i know you still remember this crewmates about the first time Minho guested post TTBY and we were talking about Minho's secret number sadly it was edited out.. and then there's the Japan show where he mentioned that his dazzling girl is seated on ... forgot already about the numbers here.. but I would be happy if someone can share it again. I know it has been hundreds of pages back but i trust that somebody here took note of those numbers..
Well i asked because while watching RM now.. i observed that Minho was wearing No. 10 shorts in the ski jump at the pool (that's his fave number right??) and Sulli was wearing No. 13. I am just trying to make a Minsulnection here .. if there is any :\"> :P

counsel05 said: Since Minho just had a guesting with Star King .. i know you still remember this crewmates about the first time Minho guested post TTBY and we were talking about Minho's secret number sadly it was edited out.. and then there's the Japan show where he mentioned that his dazzling girl is seated on ... forgot already about the numbers here.. but I would be happy if someone can share it again. I know it has been hundreds of pages back but i trust that somebody here took note of those numbers..
Well i asked because while watching RM now.. i observed that Minho was wearing No. 10 shorts in the ski jump at the pool (that's his fave number right??) and Sulli was wearing No. 13. I am just trying to make a Minsulnection here .. if there is any :\"> :P

Guest nislatif

558440_471392739576806_1670790357_n.jpg

Shinee @ Boa Concert. Minho trying his best to camouflage but sitting next to Key with that bright blue beanie, it just wont  work Minho yaaaaaa~

counsel05 said: Since Minho just had a guesting with Star King .. i know you still remember this crewmates about the first time Minho guested post TTBY and we were talking about Minho's secret number sadly it was edited out.. and then there's the Japan show where he mentioned that his dazzling girl is seated on ... forgot already about the numbers here.. but I would be happy if someone can share it again. I know it has been hundreds of pages back but i trust that somebody here took note of those numbers..

zee

said: I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...

what the hell with this question "please verify your age"

? hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

this is the first time I'd read a fanfic and immediately read this story .. I still can not believe it.. @-)

GOSHHH !!! I read a fanfic, and I suddenly love it!! thanks for chrome to translate it for me.... ahhhhhhhh~~~ flying to the skyyyy :X :X

adsfdfdghgfhghgfhhg!!!! minho and sulli tomorrow will meet together at 12pm !!!! :'(

Guest nislatif

Guest nislatif

zee said: I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...
what the hell with this question "please verify your age" ? hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaa

nislatif said: zee said: I'm going crazy, hhahahahahaaaa...

Really @craziedayzie @chocwenz @Giya @nislatif .. there is NO. 13  :x :D 8-> WAAHHHH there is Minsulnection then. Sulli was wearing No. 13 shorts. Now the question is ..do the idols have a say on what number they are going to use. Coz Minho wore No. 10 and i know that's his number :x Or do they have lots of shorts there and you can choose what number you like and then Sulli chose 13 WAAHHHHH again!!!! \m/ :-bd

counsel05 said: Really @craziedayzie @chocwenz @Giya .. there is NO. 13  :x :D 8-> WAAHHHH there is Minsulnection then. Sulli was wearing No. 13 shorts. Now the question is ..do the idols have a say on what number they are going to use. Coz Minho wore No. 10 and i know that's his number :x Or do they have lots of shorts there and you can choose what number you like and then Sulli chose 13 WAAHHHHH again!!!! \m/ :-bd

counsel05 said:

zee

zee said: counsel05 said:

zee

counsel05 said:

zee

Archived