• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

130125Idols.jpg

CJ E&M Releases List Of Idol Groups and Their Popularity in Different Countries

Saturday January 26, 2013 at 11:36am

CJ E&M has released the information of a survey they ran from December 11th to the 18th, asking users from different countries, to vote for their favorite idols. The survey received around 920,000 votes from fans from 18 countries, including Japan, Russia, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, France, England, Germany, Spain, Poland, United States, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina.

TVXQ are the most popular in Japan, where they received 40.8% of the votes. They are followed by their label mates, f(x) (12.1%) and Girls’ Generation (10,7%). Later on the list are 2NE1 (10,1%) and Ailee (8,1%). TVXQ’s members have also captured the heart of Russian fans, where they ranked first.

In China, one of the first countries K-pop groups aim for, the most popular was F.T.Island with 30% of the votes (the band has also ranked first in both, Taiwan and Hong Kong).  INFINITE‘s leader, Sunggyu had (26,5%), f(x) received (15,3%), Super Junior (10,5%) and TVXQ (4,7%).

In the United States, Super Junior received 27,1% of the votes, and took the number one spot. Next would be f(x) (11,5%), F.T. Island (10,9%).

ELF can be really proud of Super Junior, as the group ranked first in such countries as Australia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, England, France, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina and had the most overall number 1 rankings.

Big Bang’s G-Dragon, by himself, ranked first in Poland and Spain, beating all idol groups.

20130125_chart

However, negative comments have already appeared, saying that the results do not represent the actual facts since there is no remark about KARA’s huge popularity in Japan and Super Junior’s enormous fanbase in China.

Do you agree with the ranking?

craziedayzie said: annyeong @zheisya @zee @chellaaa @keciltann @menote and all Indonesian minsullianslet's make MINSUL GATHERING!!!!!! let's spazzing Minsul together  :D:D:D
anybody will watch Music Bank in Jakarta???
btw @chellaaa don't you say that your house are in Pluit? tomorrow i'll join my office voluntary program in Penjaringan.. is it near your place?

Off topic: 
I am currently watching RM now with no subs but high resolution thanks to @chellaaa for sending me the file. My question is .. does anybody know how to convert the torrent file to MP4. Please PM me the instructions .. google is not really helpful to me in this query. Thanks.

@menote i haven't decided yet whether i'll go or pass itmaybe will decide at the end of February did you know that we can buy the Music Bank tickets in Indomaret now? lol
:D:D ah just because my office needs some volunteer to help the refugees for their charity programs, so i'll join this programand i went to Pluit today @chelllaaa is it near your place? a "bakti sosial" at "kampung terapung" or "kampung apung" ah i forget the name, 

counsel05 said: Off topic: 
I am currently watching RM now with no subs but high resolution thanks to @chellaaa for sending me the file. My question is .. does anybody know how to convert the torrent file to MP4. Please PM me the instructions .. google is not really helpful to me in this query. Thanks.

Guest chellaaa

@menote i haven't decided yet whether i'll go or pass itmaybe will decide at the end of February did you know that we can buy the Music Bank tickets in Indomaret now? lol

:D:D ah just because my office needs some volunteer to help the refugees for their charity programs, so i'll join this programand i went to Pluit today @chelllaaa is it near your place? a "bakti sosial" at "kampung terapung" or "kampung apung" ah i forget the name, 

I live in pluit n never heard of it LOL

fizaz said: counsel05 said: Off topic: 

Archived