[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, am I the only one not too worried about Oh Soo and Oh Young's relationship? Maybe because I didn't watch the movie or the original Japanese version? Hehe. I think she had been feeling lonely all these times because she lost her family, no? So it is proper to hug someone (just anyone not just her brother) like that if she feels that that person is compassionate towards her. I love the bed scene. It is too short. I hope we will get to see it at some point soon. ^^ I think I am more concern with Oh Soo because he lets her hugs him. Keke. Maybe his feelings towards her might be different from hers toward him. I'm sure she probably just needed someone to lean on so she hugs him, but whatever I say could be wrong. Keke. I'm going to let this drama unravels by itself before thinking too much about it. ^^ 

-EDIT-
I cannot believe that the 5 months' wait is almost over. I believed this drama's confirmation news came out in September. For some of us, it was just 5 months long, but for some it would have been years since the last time they could see Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung on small screen. I hope the audience will show their support for both. For me, I can't believe the 5 months' wait is almost over and I just hope to see the very best of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo since it had been a while for me, too, to see them. Although, for me, I already almost fall in love with them since they get along so well off screen and they look so great together in those trailers. Found it funny that Jo In Sung said that it's hard for him to cry and that he has to practice crying in the news above. Keke. Now I can't wait to see him cry. I know. I sound a bit cruel, but I haven't been seeing him crying, too, for a very long time. I remember he used to make me laughed out loud because his crying was so real in What Happened in Bali. ^^ No joking.

Only about 5 days left, guys, hope to see all of you. ^^ Remember to check post 1 for sites that stream this drama in English subs to see if it allows you to watch at your country/region if you are watching this in English. If not, still hope to see you anyway.

Wish that's gonna be more than 16 episodes [-O< ... I'ts really promising story.. Really hope this become a success memorable one due to the stars n crews determinations to make a good drama... N hope maybe jhon woo can delay the shoot till march so she can focus on promoting this drama n get a rest ..

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo In-seong melts the snow with his heat

Source | 2013/02/07 |

photo280715.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong swooned women with his black appearance.

A sexy and macho appearance of Jo In-Seong was revealed on the 5th through Cine 21.

In the pictures, Jo In-Seong looks longing for something but still charismatic at the same time. He is wearing monotones like black or grey to fit his perfectly portioned body, giving off the scent of an homme fatale.

Meanwhile, Jo In-Seong comes back with an SBS drama called, "Wind Blows in Winter" on the 13th. He takes on the role of a professional gambler named Oh Soo and Song Hye-kyo is his other partner.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English )

Guest sunshine4ever

reposting from Jo In Sung's thread thanks to @willenette

Jo In Sung Injures Hand while Filming “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

chococoffee

February 7, 2013

14brryp.png

It’s been belatedly reported that Jo In Sung was injured during filming!

According to a source within the production team of SBS’s new drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” Jo In Sung injured himself while filming on February 4 and received 13 stitches.

The representative stated, “He was filming a scene where he punches a wall. He was so into character that he accidentally punched into the wall where a frame was hung. The frame fell off and the glass shattered, cutting his hand.” He continued, “After getting stitches at the hospital, Jo In Sung came back to the studio to finish filming. He’s showing a lot of passion and dedication to his work. Thankfully, it wasn’t a big injury and he seems to be very strong-willed.”

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is a melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Gyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. He sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young, to pay off an enormous debt. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her. The series also stars Kim Bum and APink’s Jung Eun Ji.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” will premiere on SBS on February 13.

Credit: Soompi news

-------------------

February 8, 2013

Zo In-sung suffers serious gash on set

Just days before his new drama hits the airwaves, Zo In-sung was rushed to the emergency room.

According to a source from the set of SBS’ “That Winter, the Wind Blows,” Zo was filming a scene in which he punches a wall when a glass object fell on his hand, resulting in a gash that required 13 stitches.

The incident happened on Monday in Icheon, Gyeonggi. People working on the drama were surprised at the speed of Zo’s recovery.

“Despite the gravity of the injury, Zo came back to the set straightaway and carried on,” a crew member said. Luckily Zo didn’t have filming commitments on the following day, so he took time to rest up, but on Wednesday, he was back to work.

“Because it’s his first piece in more than five years, he’s so determined to make it a success,” an SBS staff member said.

In the drama, which will begin airing Wednesday, Zo plays the role of a professional gambler and is tipped off to show an array of emotions and action scenes alongside Song Hye-gyo.

By Carla Sunwoo
Credit: JoongAngDaily
------------------------------------------

@tessieroo and @andy78, hi *waves*

Guest sharealittle

Part4 of TWTWB interview series.
http://baramibunda.sbs.co.kr/scene/sketch_view.jsp?page=1&uccid=10001991923

It seems that the 2 youngsters are indeed causing smiles within the set as they are always laughing in their interviews. In-sung oppa also joins in. :))
Addtl: It's not farfetch isn't it if I would expect an interview with 4 of them during their poster shoot. Come on, the 4 of them were present.

@sukam_shinhye - Hi sweetie! No way I can stay away from this one. I love a sad drama every now and then. And these two look absolutely breath-taking together. I can't wait!
@mystisith - Thanks! I have a really hard time understanding the whole fascination with sibling love that Japan seems to have but I'm gonna put that all to the side to enjoy this one. I'm so happy both these 2 actors are back! smiley-happy093_zpsb6d2c701.gif

sharealittle said: Part4 of TWTWB interview series.
http://baramibunda.sbs.co.kr/scene/sketch_view.jsp?page=1&uccid=10001991923

It seems that the 2 youngsters are indeed causing smiles within the set as they are always laughing in their interviews. In-sung oppa also joins in. :))
Addtl: It's not farfetch isn't it if I would expect an interview with 4 of them during their poster shoot. Come on, the 4 of them were present.

Not the sibling love, but the taking advantage of one person's disability to get closer to them part is the one that most irks me. You can see in the previews that he obviously "desires" her, and she can't see the way he looks at her, which I find creepy. If this was in real life, you know what the guy would do. I hope I'm the one exaggerating because I really want to watch this.

^ I honestly think in the beginning he only wanted to take advantage of her because of her $$$ and not because he wanted to be with her (or desired her), but overtime he developed feelings for her, that's just my take on it. so I don't find it creepy at all.

hi guys..

aigoo..it's really been a while since i visit soompi..seriously i missed everything and everyone in here.. :'(
now i'm back i feel like coming home..
HOME SWEET HOME ♥♥
okay in these five months i've been away i tried to catch up with some dramas..i watched Nice guy ( one of my favorite drama of all the time..i swear that i really wanted to be loved by a complicated man like maru ..i want to fix his life hahaha ) okay ..and school 2013..also i'm watching secret agent and flower boy next door and i'm in love..like literally in love with joo won and yoon shi yoon..they already took my heart when they were brothers in baker king kim tak goo..and now..they took the whole me..sigh

anyway..what i'm waiting for like a crazy girl is February 13 ..i'm sooooooo into this drama..it gave me the vibes of Nice guy ..you know..the hot couple..when they take the whole of you by their chemistry..this drama didn't even started yet..
and that's why i'm so excited..love the story..the cast and i can't wait to see this XDDDDDDDDD
two hot men ..two pretty ladies..what else can i ask ??!!!!!!!!!!! Kim Bum and Eun Ji look sooooooo cute together while Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo ..look sooooo HOT am i right ?!!

so until wednesday..let's hold our breath 3>

thank you all for the updates
you guys are awesome