[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

'Hanbam' Jo In Sung, "Song Hye Kyo, cries so well as if she has a switch" Praise

tw130207a_zpsec04e2a9.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung praised Song Hye Kyo.

The two leads of SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter The Wind Blows, interview was aired on the February 6th broadcast of SBS Hanbam TV Entertainment.

On this day, the reporter said, “Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung have something in common – they both [know how to] cry well,” in which Jo In Sung responded, “Now it is difficult. Perhaps it is because I am a man, it becomes difficult to express our tears as we age.” He praised Song Hye Kyo by saying, “Song Hye Kyo sshi knows how to control her emotions really well. She cries so well as if she has a switch.”

Afterwards Song Hye Kyo said, “Jo In Sung sshi also cries well.” Jo In Sung drew laughter as he joked, “I practiced at home.”

Furthermore, their response to the question about their acting [in the drama], in which they both simulatenously responded, “Difficult. It is truly difficult” is receiving attention for answering in unision.

[TV Daily Reporter Bae Jung Hee news@tvdaily.co.kr/Photo=SBS capture from broadcast]

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

WOW, the 4th teaser....bed scene?? opssss..i don't remember to have seen any kiss scenes in jdrama nor kmovie...The bed scene must come from his dream right? haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZr-8admY8&feature=player_embedded

putriN said:

"Love ? Forget about it !" .......

no no Oh Soo...... you gonna eat your own words  [-X  

very soon i hope  :P

waiting patiently for the 9-min trailer to be subbed........

many thanks in advance shaylaman  :\">

from naver blog kim posted -

I don't think the bed hug scene necessarily has to be after she learns the truth, because in the movie she felt similar things to love before it. ( remember the amusement park scene where she said to him that It would be nice if he was not her brother.) and also she could have ( or could think that she has) sisterly love towards him in that scene, I am not sure about korean culturewise but I do bed-hug my brother.

Guest Geom_Sa_Rang

I didnt watch the Japanese version or the movie but I read the comments about them. I dont know the details. As far as I understand, in both, the main girl thinks that the male lead is her long-lost brother but she falls in love with him. How is that possible? Isnt it morally wrong? Moreover, it doesnt sound logical to me because even though she hasnt seen her brother for sooo long(so that they have no family tie/affection like normal siblings have), he is still her brother; therefore she will or needs to approach him as in the way a sister behaves to her brother.

The writers should definitely make it clear. Hope SHK's character knows the truth but agrees to pretend as siblings because of some motivation anyhow so that the love can be logical. 

I am a huge fan of JIS and I've been waiting for this drama so long. I dont want to see the girl falls in love with her "fake" brother and dies from a quilty consciousness. Can sb explain this love issue please?

Guest mystisith

This is what the story is all about: Faux-cest.Does she know about him or not? If she doesn't know, then her affection has a taboo dimension and we have to see how far she's able to take it. Ambiguity brings the "thrill" of the story. Then we see the drama from the "hero" point of view.If she knows he is not her brother and/or it's a trap, we will be placed in her shoes, waiting for the cats to be out of the bag.

Guest lucky120593

Daebak!! the 4th teaser is out!!! ohhh... so excited!!! and it seem like there's going to be some bed hugging scene huh?? hmm... well.. I agree at some point that its a bit... well how to put it.. ermm.. weird or funny I guess?? if they're hugging like that and the girl still thinks that he is her biological brother..weird no?? well at least for me... i mean its nothing wrong with it i guess.. i hug my brother numerous times too.. anytime.. anywhere but never on the bed..we hugged once on the couch while watching movies though.. but that was because the room got too cold and we were too lazy to get up and adjust the room temperature.. so i guess they have the same problem too?? hahaha.. but hey.. I have some friends that do this all the time. so.. yeah... maybe its a normal thing to do...

Guest atimemachine

kim bum/eunji interview - in korean so i don't understand, but the video is slightly different from the earlier one...
http://news.nate.com/view/20130208n05441
so cute. you can tell the laughs between them are genuine.