[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

@koshmarochka, here are two sites to watch live:

http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/sbs-live.html#a

http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS#

Hope others will post more links to watch it live. :)

Guest koshmarochka

sunshine4ever said: @koshmarochka, here are two sites to watch live:

Hope others will post more links to watch it live. :)

Guest msbae77

Aside from Showboom, which is not available in my country (Canada), where could I watch this drama on livestream? I don't mind paying and no eng subbing.  Thanks for the help.

Today is the day TWTWB  will premier, YAY! I really can’t wait to see the drama.  SBS is so awesome for decided to broadcast 3 episodes this week. =D> What a wonderful treats to the fans as well as a great way to promote the drama. 
Thanks all for the updates and I hope to read more good news on the drama.:D  
@sunshine4ever, thanks for doing such a great job in maintaining these thread and updates post 1.  You created the thread in September and now today the drama finally premieres.  Really excited to see how TWTWB will turn out.  
Dearies @utkim and @putriN, waiting to listen to the first ost of the drama.  I hope SBS will release an MV for the song. 

That Winter, The Wind Blows Hwaiting! 
nIf0DsJ.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo as a middle school student: Everlasting beauty

February 13, 2013 11:00 am eternalc2h

29.jpg

Some pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo were recently released.

Some captured photos of a show that Song appeared on when she was a middle school student were recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of “Song Hye Kyo as a middle school student: Everlasting beauty.”

In the photos, Song is talking about her thoughts on winning an educational model contest. Her smile is as beautiful as hers now.

People who saw the photos responded: “Song Hye Kyo is a original beauty.” “She deserves to be the winner of the contest.” “Song Hye Kyo was so pretty when she was in middle school.” “She was awesome.” “I envy her.” “She’s a natural-born beauty.”

Song will work with Jo In Sung in SBS TV’s new drama series Wind Blows in Winter, playing the role of rich woman Oh Young.

Kangta returns as a producer for ‘Wind Blows in Winter’ OST with the help of Super Junior’s Yesung
Former H.O.T member Kangta has returned as a producer for the upcoming SBS drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ OST.
For the first OST song that will be revealed, Kangta will work with labelmate and OST veteran Super Junior‘s Yesung. Kangta wrote this track himself and his work is expected to gain much interest from fans who have been waiting a long time for new music from the respected singer.
The upcoming song is described to be a pop ballad that portrays the sad love between Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Gyo) with the help of Yesung’s soft vocals and Kangta’s emotion-packed lyrics.
Kangta will also be returning as a judge on Mnet‘s ‘Voice Korea 2‘ to premiere on the 22nd.
Credit: allkpop.com 

Guest jjsweeter0211

20130213_yesung_kangta_windblowsinwinter

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Super Junior’s Yesung sings for ‘Wind Blows in Winter’ OST

As reporter earlier, Kangta has returned as a producer for the upcoming SBS drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ OST, and teamed up with Super Junior‘s Yesung for the first song release!

The song is titled, “Carbon Paper“, and is described to be a pop ballad that portrays the sad love between Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Gyo) with the help of Yesung’s soft vocals and Kangta’s emotion-packed lyrics.

It also serves as one of the main theme songs of the drama, so you’ll be sure to hear it often as you watch the drama premiere (on the 13th).

Take a listen below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUD347hr2Y8

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/super-juniors-yesung-sings-for-wind-blows-in-winter-ost

class="entry-title"Yesung (of Super Junior) – Gray Paper (먹지) That Winter, the Wind Blows OST

I’m saying this because I’m sorry
    I’m saying this because you’re crying
    I’m saying this because I’m running out of breath
    Words that my foolish heart is rushing out
    I try to hold it in and block it
    I cover my mouth with my hands but
    The words “I love you” remain as if it’s written in my heart

* I’ll walk slowly, one step, two step
    Your footsteps are so familiar to me, one step, two step
    You’re getting farther away and disappearing little by little with heavy footsteps
    In case you get erased and forgotten
    In case you grow out of sight and disappear
    In one second, I repeat these words thousands of times: don’t go far away
    * Repeat
    This is the last time, once, twice
    I make promises that I can’t keep, once, twice
    The one who should be hurt is me, please, please
    This is the last time, once, twice
    I make promises that I can’t keep, once, twice
    You’re getting farther away and disappearing little by little with heavy footsteps
    The one who should be hurt is me, please, please
    credit: popgasa

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Jae-woo in "That Winter, the Wind Blows"

Source | 2013/02/12 |

photo282141.jpg

Actor Lee Jae-woo is making a special appearance in the upcoming SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

Lee Jae-woo's agency 4 Doors Entertainment claims that Lee Jae-woo is going to play the role of Oh Soo,, Oh Yeong's (Song Hye-kyo) brother in the first episode.

Oh Soo has the same name as the Oh Soo played by Jo In-Seong. Oh Soo is parted from his sister when he is 6 due to their parents' divorce and is raised by his mother.

When his mothers dies, Oh Soo meets poker gambler Oh Soo and follows him like a brother. Oh Soo sends a letter to his sister he's missed but dies unexpectedly. His death is what makes Oh Yeong and Oh Soo meet.

Lee Jae-woo has become a part of writer Noh Hee-kyeong's group as this is his second drama of hers after the JTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" last year.

Lee says, "I met Noh Hee-kyeong outside and she recommended this role to me. I am happy to be working with her once again and although I die in the first episode, I feel proud to be able to be in a drama as great as this".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi, everyone, enjoy watching this drama later (tomorrow morning for me  when it is 9:55 pm in Korea).

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you especially those of you who were/are active here posting lots of news/clips/videos/pictures for all of us. It's been 5 great months waiting with all of you. I hope to see all of you still around enjoying this drama and sharing your insights about the drama. I know some of us come and go as real life situation goes, but thanks again for all of your contributions. As mentioned before in one of my posts earlier that I won't be around often on weekdays posting, but I'll be around, so if you need me to link anything you posted especially if it is fan art, please do let me know via a pm. <3 By the way, you guys are super talented. We have translators, gif makers, video makers, poster makers, and all sort of people in this thread with hidden talents. I'm blown away by your gifs making and other things you posted. And thanks to all of you who were so good at finding news. You are awesome.

I have to say that TWTWB drama team is totally awesome. I love how organized they are especially when this drama was filmed in advance (about 3-4 months before its airing times) so I am happy that the cast might not have to do live filming as the other dramas, so there won't be as much pressure. So great to see them in great hands. Hope they won't show up puffy and tired later. The OST came out in time for us to anticipate this drama. I really like OST 1. <3 Basically we got a full package all set and ready for us even before the drama begins. Kudos to the staff of TWTWB. Let's hope for the best tomorrow.

Links for those of you who need to watch it live later: