[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

OY's mom rushed back to their mom 
OY received the letter from mailman, and rushed back inside her house (she is good imagine that is so hard playing blind?)
the mother asked if the mailman came, she said nope but the mother noticed her bag full of mails.
OY went outside rode in a taxi

sorry couldn't get what their saying guys

OMG, that woman just stood there when the alarm was going off! Is she just gonna let that old guy die? What the...

:-O I'm assuming that old guy is Oh Young's father?

@ZarraJae - I have the flu so I'm laying in bed with my Dad's laptop - drinking hot tea. I wouldn't miss this for the world. LOL! 

@forevergirl - 

That was my take on the people around Oh Young. They all seem to be really nice to her but are scheming behind her back. Are they her family? I thought they were housekeeper, lawyer or accountant.

I thought she went to Oh Soo's place looking for her brother? Isn't that kid who was just hit by the car her real brother? This drama is indeed moving fast, they already met. (I wonder how later he can get away with pretending to be her brother, wouldn't she recognize his voice?)

oh what a sweet OS! he read the letters for her, she suddenly cries, and OS gave his handkerchief to her.

the police came to OS's place but he is outside he look back the police noticed he hides,
he grabbed OY , she recognize his scar.
he runs and the police run after him, his friend saw him running and also run but he got into car accident. 
OS got caught 
OY is crying she heard the news about her father

I need to put things in spoilers, I'm so sorry if I've spoiled anything for anyone!
@forevergirl - Yes, he does indeed look HOT when he's angry. (LOL) 
@Laila085 - 

Great point! If a year has passed, Oh Young would have forgotten what his voice sounds like.