[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest vivaciousvixen

Yeah, I agree, NG is really worth it. One of the must-see dramas of 2012. Better finish it up before TWTWB starts airing. ;)

So excited for this drama! Everything looks promising. From the trailers and the posters which have been really beautiful and eye-catching, not to mention the casts who all look flawless I'm practically goggling at all the prettiness alone. I like that we're gonna have two love-lines here instead of a quadruple one, and I already love both OTPs now, chemistry-wise and acting-wise. As it's also a writer who I trust will write a good melodrama, I hope it will really turn out good. Pretty much in a drama slump right now, with only Flower Boy Next Door on my plate. Besides, when a drama films early and steadily, it really shows in its quality. So I hope they will get a well-deserved ratings as well competing with IRIS 2 and L7CS. Btw, alll the long trailers seems to have been removed already, if anyone knows any link other than youtube, please share, I haven't watched it yet :(

Guest julie721

Pretty much in a drama slump right now, with only Flower Boy Next Door on my plate....

Sorry to cut your post...

Me too, only have flower boys next door at the moment... I tried watching other dramas that airing now but after IMY, I can only find FBND interesting enough to continue..

The others just dropped in the middle.. I have this habit to try 4-6 ep. of each drama that's aired. Maybe after 2 very good melo-dramas NG and IMY, I find other dramas a bit plain.. -no offense to the fans.. It's just my personal opinion- that's why I so excited about TWTWB... It looks promising...

wanne said: So excited for this drama! Everything looks promising. From the trailers and the posters which have been really beautiful and eye-catching, not to mention the casts who all look flawless I'm practically goggling at all the prettiness alone. I like that we're gonna have two love-lines here instead of a quadruple one, and I already love both OTPs now, chemistry-wise and acting-wise. As it's also a writer who I trust will write a good melodrama, I hope it will really turn out good. Pretty much in a drama slump right now, with only Flower Boy Next Door on my plate. Besides, when a drama films early and steadily, it really shows in its quality. So I hope they will get a well-deserved ratings as well competing with IRIS 2 and L7CS. Btw, alll the long trailers seems to have been removed already, if anyone knows any link other than youtube, please share, I haven't watched it yet :(

Guest sunshine4ever

@lucky120593, I love NG. I skipped through the other parts and watched mostly the main couple. :D Don't worry. I think you can watch episodes 13-21 of IMY along with TWTWB when it airs. It'll get a bit lighter on for IMY, but I can't promise it because I don't mind crying. Haha.
wanne said: So excited for this drama! Everything looks promising. From the trailers and the posters which have been really beautiful and eye-catching, not to mention the casts who all look flawless I'm practically goggling at all the prettiness alone. I like that we're gonna have two love-lines here instead of a quadruple one, and I already love both OTPs now, chemistry-wise and acting-wise. As it's also a writer who I trust will write a good melodrama, I hope it will really turn out good. Pretty much in a drama slump right now, with only Flower Boy Next Door on my plate. Besides, when a drama films early and steadily, it really shows in its quality. So I hope they will get a well-deserved ratings as well competing with IRIS 2 and L7CS. Btw, alll the long trailers seems to have been removed already, if anyone knows any link other than youtube, please share, I haven't watched it yet :(

Guest sharealittle

Thoughts after watching the trailer:
- The OST playing at the end of the trailer is really growing on me, can't wait for the mv for that. (Usually there's one right?).
- How JIS and SHK chemistry shines the most in the teasers, not the intense kind of chemistry imo, but something subtle, kind, sweet (not like candy but makes you 'awww... I want that also'-type of sweet) and really warm chemistry.  :x
-I just realized how lucky eunji is. She was virtually unknown last year. With just 1 drama on her resume, now she is starring with JIS and SHK (and one of the main leads mind you), not to mention paired up with KB (they're cute right), in a Noh Hee Kyung-Kim Kyu Tae combo (big stars like them). Also her role is the most interesting for me base on the japanese drama. Praying she delivers. Lucky, lucky girl.  ^:)^ 
- I really hope this drama delivers because this story has immense potential. Bring to the table poignant scenes beautifully (which would be really touching just looking at the trailers itself), do not overdo or make angst redundant (melodramas usually do that and even at the wrong pace), and play with all the characters rich back stories (they're not fillers!). I have faith with our writer though. Here's to her that she might finally touch the public more (since our writer abounding might be in art has misses with ratings but I really don't care as long as the story is good).
ok. rant over. ;;) *shouts FEB 13!!!!*

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Kim Bum Infected with Norovirus! Currently Fully Recovered!
chococoffee February 4, 2013
Kim Bum Infected with Norovirus! Currently Fully Recovered!

It’s been belatedly reported that Kim Bum was infected with the norovirus, the highly contagious gut bug.

On February 4, a representative of King Kong Entertainment revealed, “Kim Bum recently suffered from an infection of the nororvirus. As such, he had a hard time filming ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows.’ He’s completely recovered, so there is nothing to worry about now.”

A source within the production team stated, “Our cast and crew are fighting against the cold weather as they film. While Kim Bum wasn’t feeling well, he stayed on site and did all he could to film smoothly. “

In the upcoming series, Kim Bum will take on the role of Jin Sung, professional poker gambler, Oh Soo’s, (Jo In Sung) right hand man. He can be friendly one moment and cold-hearted the next, not to mention that he’s also quite short-tempered.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s comeback piece to dramaland. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” will premiere on SBS on February 13, at 9:55PM KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/04/kim-bum-infected-with-norovirus-currently-fully-recovered/

De Chocolate Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo’s ‘That Winter’ Sponsorship763005_0-440632_29180.jpg

On February 3rd, it was revealed that De Chocolate Coffee (Representative Han Jung Hoon) will participate in sponsoring their product for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows (Script by Noh Hee Kyeung, Directed by Kim Kyu Tae), which will begin airing on February 13th.

De Chocolate Coffee is a franchise that specializes in selling a variety of coffee beverages derived directly from more than 20 kinds of homemade chocolate.

A rep for De Chocolate Coffee stated, “While we were concentrating on the brand development and internal stabilization, we actually avoided drama sponsorship marketing, but beginning this year, for the sake of the success and expansion of our franchise partners, we came to the decision to support the best actors, writer, and producers of the relevant drama.”

In the meantime, the collaboration of actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo with writer Noh Hee Kyeung in That Winter The Wind Blows, a melodrama about a man and woman who do not believe in love, has become a hot topic.

Reporter Jung Pil Jae rush@asiatoday.co.kr

Source: Asia Today
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest sunshine4ever

“That Winter, The Wind Blows”

Main cast: Song Hye Gyo, Jo In Sung, Jung Eun Ji, and Kim Bum
Episodes: 16
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday
9:55PM KST
Premiere date:
February 13, 2013

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. He sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young, to repay an enormous amount of debt. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her.

Source: Soompi News / Thanks to willenette @ Jo In Sung's thread for sharing.
----------

This news may have been posted, but I think there is some different things she said about In Sung here.

Song Hye-Gyo, "I can rely on Jo In-Sung, he's handsome and has good acting"

2013/01/31(Thu) 17:13

t98snm.jpg

Song Hye-Gyo gave her thoughts regarding her shooting partner Jo In-Sung. In the all new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That winter, the wind blows' production report at Blue Square, Han-Nam dong, Seoul, Song Hye-Gyo said, "I feel relieved to have Jo In-Sung as my acting partner." Song Hye-Gyo's last appearance in a drama was five years ago with 'The world they live in,' and she expressed with a smile, "I feel relaxed to have Jo In-Sung as the opposite role, I think I can rely on him," "In addition, Jo In-Sung is really handsome and has good acting skills."

She added, "We debuted almost in the same year and we are the same in age, but we didn't get a chance to meet each other in the studio," "On the other hand, it's good that we finally met after we matured. I think we're getting along well only after short period of time." She continued, "The filming of the drama is fun because he takes care of me during acting, and I'm certainly expecting much to come in the future." Meanwhile, the all new SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'That winter, the wind blows' will be aired in February 13 as a follow-up to 'Dae Poong Soo'.

Source

Extra:

25hhbib.jpg
^pic credits to DC

sunshine4ever said:

“That Winter, The Wind Blows”

Main cast: Song Hye Gyo, Jo In Sung, Jung Eun Ji, and Kim Bum
Episodes: 16
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday
9:55PM KST
Premiere date:
February 13, 2013

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. He sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young, to repay an enormous amount of debt. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her.

Source: Soompi News / Thanks to willenette @ Jo In Sung's thread for sharing.
----------

This news may have been posted, but I think there is some different things she said about In Sung here.

Kim Bum_Eun Ji matching couple

05461003.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130205n03002

This news is saying Song Jung Gi was at the set to visit JIS :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20130205n02808

Black and white pic..he seems to enjoy the moment  :P
Utennavn-1.jpg
@ nate blog