[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

‘That Winter~’ Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo, “Thank you for taking our beautiful photos!” Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

“Thank you. We will treat you to a meal!”

Actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo conveyed a greeting of huge thanks to photo journalists for making them appear beautiful.

With the conclusion of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, on April 3rd, they arranged a special lunch for the photo journalists by paying about 10 million won at their own expense. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are the first to have separately prepared a special dining spot for photo journalists alone after the conclusion of a drama.

A representative stated, “This was arranged to show their sense of gratitude to the photographers, who from the production briefing session all the way to the revealed scenes, gave them a beautiful appearance” and “They thought this was a meaningful work in their own ways as this was Jo In Sung’s first project since being discharged from the military and for, Song Hye Kyo, after the completion of this project, she will tend to her overseas activities and has a hectic schedule ahead.”

Meanwhile, after holding on to the first place spot in viewership ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot and receiving a lot of love, That Winter, The Wind Blows team will be taking a special reward vacation as a last hurrah.

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and all the other actors each have their own busy schedules for overseas, but the staff and crew will be taking a vacation to Cebu, Philippines as a reward. A production representative said, “As the result of the drama and for the good teamwork, we are all taking a meaningful vacation” and “It is unfortunate that due to. the actors’ busy schedules, they will not be able to attend.”

Reporter Nam Hye Yeon whice1@sportsseoul.com

Source:Sports Seoul
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

I just watched the preview.. thanks to the uploader, just realized that we will get not only one kiss for the finale right (the kiss shows at the preview when they kissed in the secret room and the kiss for BTS, so at least we will get two kisses, rite? as lover not sibling.. hehehhe..

And poor Jin Sung to find Moo Chul in that situation.. and poor Moo Chul... hiks..

Ohh... I wish I could read all the comments right now, and join all of you here, but reality kicks, have to make the monthly reports :(( and I have to finish it right away, so that I can have a peaceful time to watch the finale... Ladiess.... wait for me...

and now 6,5 hours to go... ^^

Guest OreoVampire

yahhhhhhh !!!!?????? the finale preview is already out???? yaahhh Youngie!! she really look that pale & sick..she is real mannnnnnnnnnn... OMG in baeksang award SHK should really win a new category The Most Gorgeous Sick in Character in The Whole World ... Yahhhhhhhhhh Youngieee aahhh, please hang on !! Don't die yet Oppa is now at the corner of the bakery in will come to you with lotsa cotton candy & Oxygenn \m/ \m/ ...comingggggggggg...

Boss (My dad) !!!!! Im on MC going home now, prepare my campfireee yyeehaaa!!! 

tumblr_lu0fk2f8BW1r0ojhto1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mhgnn6zMni1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m7n2ppI9CF1ra2xd4o1_500.giftumblr_lwglk8v51z1r7gq2to1_500.giftumblr_mho1kkEbHo1s2y78co1_400.gif

Guest chokogom

My palms were sweaty, my heart was racing, and I gulped as I was watching that preview kiss....  almost as if I was the one JIS was about to kiss...  =(  

Guest o2couplelover

megbc8 said: ‘That Winter~’ Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo, “Thank you for taking our beautiful photos!” Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

Actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo conveyed a greeting of huge thanks to photo journalists for making them appear beautiful.

With the conclusion of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, on April 3rd, they arranged a special lunch for the photo journalists by paying about 10 million won at their own expense. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are the first to have separately prepared a special dining spot for photo journalists alone after the conclusion of a drama.

A representative stated, “This was arranged to show their sense of gratitude to the photographers, who from the production briefing session all the way to the revealed scenes, gave them a beautiful appearance” and “They thought this was a meaningful work in their own ways as this was Jo In Sung’s first project since being discharged from the military and for, Song Hye Kyo, after the completion of this project, she will tend to her overseas activities and has a hectic schedule ahead.”

Meanwhile, after holding on to the first place spot in viewership ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot and receiving a lot of love, That Winter, The Wind Blows team will be taking a special reward vacation as a last hurrah.

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and all the other actors each have their own busy schedules for overseas, but the staff and crew will be taking a vacation to Cebu, Philippines as a reward. A production representative said, “As the result of the drama and for the good teamwork, we are all taking a meaningful vacation” and “It is unfortunate that due to. the actors’ busy schedules, they will not be able to attend.”

Guest o2couplelover

jjsweeter0211 said: Clicl the link below and watch this :xThey are so cute :x Their hands :x Their smile :x 
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=28434&page=1&bbs=

Guest diamond2212

as expected, we guessed it right, os soo will have to deal w boss kim while oh young has to fight with the brain tumor, i hope the ending will be a happy ending, the PD is good at trolling us when he edited the preview as if its gonna be a sad ending but i have a strong feeling that they will be happy LOL, btw the BTS is great, it seems like they are done with the take when the staffs around them alr took out the devices however JIS n SHK still lied n chatted on snow n din get up hwahahahafrom the screencaps the sentence is ''are you tired of meeting a male actor like this(me)?'' LOL

Guest tiffany.shin

h0ns_niech said: I just watched the preview.. thanks to the uploader, just realized that we will get not only one kiss for the finale right (the kiss shows at the preview when they kissed in the secret room and the kiss for BTS, so at least we will get two kisses, rite? as lover not sibling.. hehehhe..

And poor Jin Sung to find Moo Chul in that situation.. and poor Moo Chul... hiks..

Ohh... I wish I could read all the comments right now, and join all of you here, but reality kicks, have to make the monthly reports :(( and I have to finish it right away, so that I can have a peaceful time to watch the finale... Ladiess.... wait for me...

and now 6,5 hours to go... ^^

Guest yellowumbrella

Juskolord! (Omg in tagalog) lol! My eyes just exploded!!! That preview is daebak! I cant wait for the finale

Later!!!

Guest yellowumbrella

megbc8 said:

‘That Winter~’ Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo, “Thank you for taking our beautiful photos!”

Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations •

0 Comments

With the conclusion of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows,

on April 3rd, they arranged a special lunch for the photo journalists

by paying about 10 million won at their own expense. Jo In Sung and Song

Hye Kyo are the first to have separately prepared a special dining spot

for photo journalists alone after the conclusion of a drama.

A representative stated, “This was arranged to show their sense of

gratitude to the photographers, who from the production briefing session

all the way to the revealed scenes, gave them a beautiful appearance”

and “They thought this was a meaningful work in their own ways as this

was Jo In Sung’s first project since being discharged from the military

and for, Song Hye Kyo, after the completion of this project, she will

tend to her overseas activities and has a hectic schedule ahead.”

Meanwhile, after holding on to the first place spot in viewership

ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot and receiving a lot of

love, That Winter, The Wind Blows team will be taking a special reward vacation as a last hurrah.

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and all the other actors each have their

own busy schedules for overseas, but the staff and crew will be taking a

vacation to Cebu, Philippines as a reward. A production representative

said, “As the result of the drama and for the good teamwork, we are all

taking a meaningful vacation” and “It is unfortunate that due to. the

actors’ busy schedules, they will not be able to attend.”

wooooow

now we make sure that SHK will join for the tour

:x

omygod i cant even type seriously shitt!!!! I cant breathe! Theyre going to the philippines im going to cry!!!' Lets go to cebu guys my goshhh help me breathe!!! Someone oxygenate me seriously guys!!!!!!

Guest chokogom

diamond2212 said: as expected, we guessed it right, os soo will have to deal w boss kim while oh young has to fight with the brain tumor, i hope the ending will be a happy ending, the PD is good at trolling us when he edited the preview as if its gonna be a sad ending but i have a strong feeling that they will be happy LOL, btw the BTS is great, it seems like they are done with the take when the staffs around them alr took out the devices however JIS n SHK still lied n chatted on snow n din get up hwahahahafrom the screencaps the sentence is ''are you tired of meeting a male actor like this(me)?'' LOL

OMG............. the preview!!! the windblowers are daebak... thank you for sharing the finale preview... awesome
^:)^

2 things for sure:-

Our O2 is having a passionate kiss...  :x

oie20153315uagasyux.gif

but MC is dead! the scene between Jin Sung and MC, I don't understand the words, but I'm already crying!

oie2614592odxsp56t.gif

The finale will be a heartbreaking yet beautiful story.. I can't wait to watch it.. right now, I'm going to hit the replay button again and again...

Guest yellowumbrella

Sorry guys after rereading i thought jis and shk will come here. Damn my panicky eyes!!!

Maybe ill just stalk writer NOH. So saddd

Guest diamond2212

chokogom said:
diamond2212 said: as expected, we guessed it right, os soo will have to deal w boss kim while oh young has to fight with the brain tumor, i hope the ending will be a happy ending, the PD is good at trolling us when he edited the preview as if its gonna be a sad ending but i have a strong feeling that they will be happy LOL, btw the BTS is great, it seems like they are done with the take when the staffs around them alr took out the devices however JIS n SHK still lied n chatted on snow n din get up hwahahahafrom the screencaps the sentence is ''are you tired of meeting a male actor like this(me)?'' LOL