[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

No wonder Oh Soo has no leaves
OHSOO_zps80a6254b.jpg

because someone pluck them.....
Moochul_zps21404812.png

Aigoo!!!!Byahn fellow windblowers at my epic fail joke....... =))I must have gone nuts now that it is the final episode... :DNot only will I miss the show but you guys as well... :-S

Finally, the last preview, that is the best preview from this drama, I guess they save the best for last, thank you to all who posted it. So many events are happening in that preview, how will they unfold in just an hour? I am so excited!! Oh Soo looks so cool and slick. There are no scenes of cherry blossom or Oh Soo kissing Oh Young on the balcony, but again I guess they (writer & director) want to surprise us with a HAPPY ending! [-O<

Guest mamamika

I've noticed that at the beginning of the preview she sleeps in his room right? But this time he come for real, not her imagination.

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130403][That Winter, The Wind Blows] Ep16end Preview
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyp4my_20130403-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ep16end-preview_shortfilms

Guest jjsweeter0211

siercute said: guyz, is there any news if they're going to air TWTWB Special program tomorrow??..since the upcoming drama will start next week..Thursday night will be available..

Guest in2deep

i have a question, for me to understand drama better - i think TWTWB is really an outstanding drama, and by all reviews and news, it is doing really well and popular..and i think other dramas really pales compare to TWTWB.
But why is the ratings in the teens, but a drama like Queen of ambition the ratings is at 25+%? Does it mean that in korean QOA is more popular than TWTWB?