Quantcast

[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Another report for the TWTWB press conference on 14 March.

Jo credited That Winter, the Wind Blows director Kim Kyu-tae for all that television magic, saying, “He helps us film more comfortably, gets us to express ourselves more fully.”

“The director always ask us how we are going to act out each scene and then checks to see if we are feeling awkward, if we need to change it up,” Jo elaborated, before adding. “When I was young, there was that desire to be the centre of attention as an actor, but I think Hye-kyo and I both know that is not what we are meant to do. We watch out for and support one another.”

(omg. noticed he used her name and his to signify their same thinking and he's speaking on her behalf too? All it takes now is for the love angels to speak with both of them  - that they are a match made in Heaven and made for each other! :))

Song agreed with Jo on why their budding onscreen romance comes across so convincing, adding, “We don’t prep in advance. We just allow ourselves to become completely consumed by our characters.”

As for real-life romance, Jo said he doesn’t think “there is anyone in particular I want to give chocolates to” on White Day. “I think love is always a question mark,” the actor said. “Love? It is always hard.”

(Is that really true, JIS? IF so, please start thinking about Hye Kyo Shii. She's a gem in a million and will make you and your parents very happy! Hye Kyo Shii is so beautiful inside out. Don't miss this boat. You can't find such an angel ever again. :))

Btw, I still can't forgive the producer for his selfishness in omitting tender loving intimate scenes between JIS and SHK just becaue he is a fan of SHK too. He can't bear JIS touching SHK and both the Oxygen Couple and us are deprived badly of their kisses and hugs! No, I won't ever forgive him, no matter how good he is!)

Gee, I'm really so deprived of JIS and SHK. I cannot eat, cannot sleep, cannot do anything. I love them so much. Insanity knows no bounds. Maybe, for a second, I might just think about that euthanasia pill or slit my wrist with a plastic knife....the pain in my heart from missing them is excruciating. But then again, I don't want to be accused of being weak and I do want to be around to hear the nuptial news of Korea's greatest and most beautiful pure angelic couple, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo.God bless their unity! :)

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 11, 2020 / by Insight Books   Famous lines from drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' comes to mind when winter comes.    

Yesterday, owner shared photo of her with Song Hye Kyo from TWTWB set.    

One of the favorite #kdramas Admin watched, '#ThatWinterTheWindBlows' starring #SongHyegyo & #JoInsung! Watch it now on #KOCOWA! #kdrama #koreandrama    

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M HYPERVENTILATING!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! OMMMOOOONAAAAA!!!! EOOOTEOKEEE!?!?!?

I don't even know how to explain the feelings i am feeling right now!!!

can't............breath..............need......my....O2....cure.......NOW!!

:-O :-O :-O

Watching the preview, I was tearing..especially in part where JS carry MC,and suddenly his hand showing a sign that he's died..I can't take it anymore since I love his character from the first episode.. :(( :((

Guest luluwannagohome

OMG!!!!!! How am I gonna sleep after watching that freaking 30s preview!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I just finished shower and thought I should visit this thread one last time before sleep and !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heart Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!
CPR requested!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

Hooooo....Calm down, I need to watch it again...

Guest kyoforever

Oh GOD...! after watching the preview I feel like my heart exploded... another kissing scene! ah halleluiah...  I need to compose my self... oh no can't help it... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa \:D/

okay so no matter a HE or not
as long as they kiss each other (many times of course), having skinship or maybe a bed scene
then i'm happy enough [-O<
watching 2 beautiful people kissing makes me feel so hot :\"> their kiss looks so yummy
omo omo =P~

Guest Tarits

I think I will not sleep anymore and just sit it out playing and replaying the finale preview!!! There will be real kiss!  Perhaps kisses even!!! Hurray!!! My Wednesday morning will be colored pink. Pink represents love!!!  Thank you to those who posted the preview... you made me and many others very happy. At least the anxiety is gone... Or if there is, a big chunk is taken out of my chest!!!  Only a couple of hours more and then it will be early Wednesday morning!
Chingus, bring out the banquet table, play a bouncy music - time to dance!!!

jjsweeter - thank you and a big hug for ending my suspense!

Guest sunshine4ever

I love the preview. I like the way she touches his cheeks. Can't wait for another 8 1/2 hours now.

I hope nothing will happen to Oh Soo. Look like he will have to gamble this time for his life now. Let's beat Boss Kim. Looks like she's crying watching his video? So awesome.

kyaaa~~~ the preview!!!! I click the replay button endlessly. Windblowers, today is D-day! after all the suffering we went through the finale is here!!!

With JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert Day-2, and TWTWB finale, Wednesday couldn't be any better. I feel like a spoiled kid.  :x :x

Omo! How can they look so perfect?!!! I hit 'play' the preview many times too. Just sooo beautiful, when they got on screen together. Just watching the preview, I'm already feeling sad! What's the meaning wednesday and thursday after TWTWB ends. I cannot imagine!!!!
:((

@sailorenigma hahahaha yeaah i know they're seriously scary!

i don't know if i should watch the final ep on livestreaming or not, it will be early in the morning  where i live and i think, what i'm going to do the rest of the day? hah the fact that there won't be more waiting days makes me a little sad, this drama is really great, i usually see k.dramas and there were only 3 good dramas last year, to me.i'll miss jo in sung & song hye kyo ! wah an excellent couple with excellent acting skills, hope we can see them in another project soon, wishing the best for baeksang awards, they really deserve it!

Guest luluwannagohome

After rewatching the preview for so many times, I think Soo is not there with Young when she is reading Soo's letter in the secret room. She just imagines him writing the letter as she reads through it. 

Guest o2couplelover

bunbun2391 said: unnie yah, how about going to NY or Paris with Insung shi???? \:D/ traveling alone is not funny cuz u r quiet.let JIS oppa cheer u up !!!!
u should consider that ;;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Clicl the link below and watch this :xThey are so cute :x Their hands :x Their smile :x 
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=28434&page=1&bbs=

@jjsweeter0211 @freshspring You gals are the best. TQ ---->Spongebob-kiss.gif
After the preview, I am so excited that I don't think I will be able to get anything done for the rest of the day. ;) Maybe I should plead PMS and head on home. Have to make sure nothing gets in my way during live streaming..so start planning :woo-hoo.gif
Yee hawwwww, Windblowers, START getting already lol.

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다