[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest eeldeerlove

Hi windblowers!

Tonight is the big night for all of us! I'm still at work but I'll be heading home in a few minutes just to catch up the livestreaming later. Together will spazz, cry, and celebrate the success of this drama. Cheers to all of us!

>:D<

Viewers curious about how ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ will end

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 8 hours ago

285521082.jpg

SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ will come to a conclusion on April 3rd, and viewers have been asking the production to save Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) from a sad ending, but it remains to be seen if the drama will end happily or in tragedy.

Viewers have been taking to the internet to express their desire to see a happy ending to the drama, with some even phoning the production team directly to state their wish to see a happy ending.

The previous episode ended with Oh Young attempting suicide in her bathroom, and left viewers in much shock. The sight of seeing Jo Moo Chul (Kim Tae Woo) who had been helping Oh Soo secretly all along, getting killed by his former crony, also left viewers worried that the drama might indeed end up being a tragedy.

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ is a remake of the 2002 Japanese drama ‘I Don’t Need Love, Summer’ (Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu), and should it adhere to that ending truthfully, then Oh Soo and Oh Young will end happily ever after. But it had been previously remade in Korea through 2006 film ‘Love Me Not’, and that ending ended in a tragedy. Hence, the ending of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ remains highly unpredictable.

With regards to the ending, the production team has been carefully reminding viewers to avoid accessing news that offer possible spoilers. Scans of a portion of the drama script had been posted on the internet recently, while some websites even leaked the drama ending, although the authenticity of them can’t really be ascertained until the actual episode is aired tonight.

The production team expressed, “Screen writer Noh Hee Kyung finished writing the script much earlier than what is usually practiced, and filming wrapped up on March 31st, so regardless of what the viewers are requesting, the ending cannot be changed. All the production and cast members have been issued a gag order, so the ending that had been revealed on the internet isn’t found within the range of our script at all. The ending will not leave viewers disappointed.”

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

source:omg.yahoo

Guest chrissy96

Helloooo Windblowers(? Is that the fandom name?)IT'S ME, CHRISSY! HOW YA'LL BEEN?
I'm going to live recap this last episode of this wonderful drama tonight and I cannot wait.
For those of you who don't know me, prepare to be mindblown by my speed and accuracy in translations!(Hehehehe jk jk But I promise, it's going to be good.) 
ALSO: Question... Do you guys want spoiler tags, or no?
See ya in 1 hour and 30 minutes!! x)

Guest jjsweeter0211

chrissy96 said: Helloooo Windblowers(? Is that the fandom name?)IT'S ME, CHRISSY! HOW YA'LL BEEN?
I'm going to live recap this last episode of this wonderful drama tonight and I cannot wait.
For those of you who don't know me, prepare to be mindblown by my speed and accuracy in translations!(Hehehehe jk jk But I promise, it's going to be good.) 

jjsweeter0211 said: chrissy96 said: Helloooo Windblowers(? Is that the fandom name?)IT'S ME, CHRISSY! HOW YA'LL BEEN?

Guest yellowumbrella

Off Topic :
Never have I wanted to go to Cebu so badly, if you guys know Nam Gyuri from 49 days, she's currently in Cebu. Plus the news that the staff and crew from TWTWB is coming here too, I just want to scream. Im wishing for our couple to come here too.  :((

Guest chrissy96

@jjsweeter0211Hey hey hey~~~ So glad to see you here :x
@ricefieldDamnit rice! Stop hogging every single hot Korean actor! I need my dose of them too *if you know what I mean* :\">

Guest iheartyou1518

less than 2 hours to go windblowers!! can't wait... yociexp38.gif     :)
looking back, i wonder why do they have to cut this scene..555462_358172310963693_377542725_n.jpg

will KB able to fulfill his promise to kiss eunji if the ratings hits 20%??? please kdrama gods.. let it happen!! JFBQ00224070614A.gif    yociexp95.gif

Guest o2couplelover

i noticed someone here said that OS & OY will meet after 3 years

i think this could happen because OY needs to 20 therapy sessions

she will take a long time in therapy and maybe they won't see each other all this time

Guest modern_mum

yeah ... finally its wednesday.. done all my chores.. parking myself here in front of my lappy...

have lots to catch up here as well...

*excited*

Guest jjsweeter0211

Secretary Wang's latest pic - goes topless for her new drama.
mt_1364988903_1052459532_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130403n33949