[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi jjsweeter0211!

Can tell us what those boxes and cakes with SHk's name and JIS and SHK's minute figurine are? Did someone gave both JIS and SHK a cake and chocolates? Dying to know. Thanks! Hope finale will not disappoint after getting depression in the last 2 ep! :)

Guest ziimblu

Why does it feel like being at the airport waiting for a flight that will lead me away from home...
That familiar feeling of sadly & reluctantly saying goodbyes and trying to look up at the wall clock, every so often,as if the  minute hand will stop! 

Guest jjsweeter0211

jl08 said:

Hi jjsweeter0211!

Can tell us what those boxes and cakes with SHk's name and JIS and SHK's minute figurine are? Did someone gave both JIS and SHK a cake and chocolates? Dying to know. Thanks! Hope finale will not disappoint after getting depression in the last 2 ep! :)

Guest o2couplelover

jjsweeter0211 said: jl08 said:

Hi jjsweeter0211!

Windblowers,
This is it!!!!!
Only 1 Hour to go.......Prepare yourselves!!!
We are about to experience a whirlwind ride!!!!
Tissue's on me......I've prepare a truckload....
finale_zps4c9e51c3.jpg

It comes in tropical design
finale3_zps2ae7e11c.jpg
or to be able to feel this drama's ambiance, I've prepared winter design too....
finale4_zpse890c2b1.jpg

And for everyone who is waiting for the kissing scene like me... :\">I've prepared oxygen...finale8_zps24aa1c96.jpg

just in case someone faints...
Hope no one ends up like thisfinale1_zpsf8cd90e7.jpg

But have no fear....because I've got a medic waiting just in case someone can't take it anymore...finale5_zpsc5122507.jpg

:P

This is it windblowers...........Himnae!!!!!!!!!!!!We've got each other..kekeAigoo!!!Why am I getting nervous????????????????? :-O :-O :-O

ria19 said:

^^ Thanks to all the windblowers for the updates!! omo,we are close to the ending,just few hours left and im already having mixed emotions...happy and excited that il get to see the episode and also sad and dreadful that this will be the last time wel get to see it...  :((  anyways,let me deal with the sad part wen it comes,right now im awfully excited for the final episode.... :D

That Winter Conclusion, Jo In Sung · Song Hye Kyo? Will Watch in Theater as Group 
Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations • 0 Comments

The lead actors of That Winter will watch the finale together with their co-stars and production staff.

The SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows (Screenplay by Noh Hee Kyeung · Directed by Kim Kyu Tae) concludes on April 3rd, and the drama’s cast, along with the writer, director, and production staff will watch the final episode together.

On this day, a drama production official told Star News, “This afternoon, the lead actors and supporting cast, along with the staff will all gather together to eat and then later this evening at 10, they will watch the final episode together in the theater as they celebrate the joy of the conclusion.”

externall.jpg

The official also added, “Everyone, including Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, the other actors, Writer Noh Hee Kyeung, and Director Kim Kyu Tae are all expected to attend today’s event. At first we were going to watch it at a restaurant, but considering the significant amount of people, it would not have been an ideal location to accommodate everyone, so we decided to rent the theater.”

That Winter has made a home theater into a cinema with its outstanding visuals and sensual directing. The actors and staff members are expected share this moment and an even greater impression as they watch the large screen in the theater with the colleagues with whom they have went through hardships with.

Source: Star News via Daum
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest julie721

Campiiiing... I almost couldn't make it tonight. Luckily everything's settled now... Ready to watch and have party with you windblowers...

Woooow, @chrissy96 is in da house yo! Thank you dearie... As my thank you for all who'd be doing live recap tonight, I give you: the ahjuma kiss.. prepare for long and wet kiss from me.. (If I were you, I would run to escape lol)