[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

A lot of discussions regarding Secretary Wang..Don't think too hard windblowers... #-o It's clear that Secretary Wang is some...Psycho!! Lunatic!!  8-} keke...I believe she has some issues to deal with..That scene where she's jealous of Yongie and her mother bond got me thinking a lot...It can be that she really love Youngie and wishes for her affection too or she got some dark past that is left unfulfilled that's why I went into thinking she can be OS's mother which is clearly not the case since the last episode has proven that or she is the real mother of OY that's why OY was left behind by her mother but SW clearly states before that the father made OY stay so the mother will come back.. Aiyooooooo!!!! In my 13 years of watching Kdramas, I always believe in my ability to predict the next scene but this drama left me with a lot of questions that I don't know what's next..Writernim, you are really one amazing writer...I'll watch padam padam after That Winter because surely this drama will leave me bruise and feel empty when it ends... :-S
Night night windblowers...... (:| See you for next ep... :-h

Guest luffyfan

evea said: luffyfan said: evea said:
Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't Sec Wang SO's birth mother? If she is, then how do you think SO will find out about that? Or is she going to find out first, because she is investigating who actually SO is?

Guest OreoVampire

gigivillaceran said: Cant sleep im thinking about episode 13 what's gonna happen to the 02 couple.i dont want to end there love story to be tragic.pls writter noh happy ending pls.

After Oh Soo filmed a video message for Oh Young, I immediately got this bad feeling that he will die at the end because the last time someone left a video message for the girl - yes, Eun Shi Kyung in K2H (I'm still wondering: Waae?) - the guy didn't make it home. I hope the writers will not pull the same thing with Oh Soo :-SS

Guest jjsweeter0211

Wow at the preview :x :x 
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

The first thing I do in the morning is reading your posts and rewatch the preview ;)) :x. Thanks so much WindBlowers for your wonderful recaps and other amazing posts :* :x >:D<Just want to say I'm so happy to be in this thread >:D<

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung Helps Song Hye Kyo, "Like a Real Brother"that-winter-the-wind-blows-jo-in-sung-he

Actor Jo In Sung's manners for actress Song Hye Kyo is stirring up the online community.

Recently, the official homepage of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" revealed a video clip that revealed the making-of the drama. The caption of the video stated that the video contained one minute of behind the scenes footage of the actors on set.

The video clip contained behind the scenes footage of the 9th episode that aired March 7. In the scene, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) saves Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), who is in a dangerous situation. It is a scene where Oh Young confronts Oh Soo about the poison he gave her.

Song Hye Kyo is on the ground while saying, "Why didn't you kill me. Why didn't you kill me? I'm so easy, I can't even do anything. Why didn't you kill me?" and keeps screaming at him, angry.

When the director yells out, "Cut!" the actors get themselves together and begin to get up. When Song Hye Kyo tries to get up on her own, Jo In Sung runs to her and helps her stand up. On top of that, Jo In Sung asks for a staff member to prepare a thick jumper for Song Hye Kyo who is shivering in the snow.

cr:kdramastars.com

Guest dandelion606

And about SW, the male doctor said twice in ep11 that not curing the eyes would force Youngie to stay in the big house, and that is what SW wants from all  ime, to force Youngie to stay with her and rely on her. 
She also confessed the morning after watching all the tapes, at the breakfast, that Youngie's personality is similar to hers, sometimes "very cruel". 

Guest iheartyou1518

there was a video of bts when MC and OS at a basketball court... and JIS ask MC if his crying was okay?? am i right?? i guess he's being careful or something about the way he cry cause looking back at his WHIB days he cries like this...
tumblr_mipaplhhMj1rpkw81o1_500.jpg

it's not suppose to be funny because it's a crying scene but i can't help laughing.. hahaha..  :):)>- sorry JIS..
cr.. uploader@tumblr

Guest iheartyou1518

image_readtop_2013_212757_13637895608700
this episode is so intense and i'm hating SW so it's okay for me to laugh at her looking like that! :))
cr. star.mk.co.kr.

Guest stephanella

Finished watching the raw ep 12.... and can't help but to share my thoughts with you guys. Everyone is anticipating the climax of the story and i think both JIS and SHG delivered a very strong performance towards the end of the drama. The drama is so much better than the movie or Japanese version simply because the story revolves around the two main lead and other wonderful supporting casts KB,MC & secretary Wang that keep the story alive. Everyone has their own story and life lesson in the drama including the main lead. MC is a likeable character, so does KB's royalty. We still guessing if Secretary Wang is good or bad.... 
OS realize that he don't have much time left before he get kill and he know OY may not be able to survive. He wanted to love her with the limited time left but OY doesn't know about the betrayal and that she's not going to survive. She is still confused with her own feelings and all this have to be sorted out in the coming 4 episodes.I think extension to 20 episodes will be better to put in all the puzzles. OMG, If both going to die like AIMH, pls let them spend their last days with love in the coming episodes. 

OMG! I really cannot stand this pain anymore!!!!! my heart is getting weaker and weaker! today I came home a bit late and the first thing to do was wacthing the ep 12 and what happened? it isn't still enough for my hunger. I watched 7 mins preview of ep 13 and still I'm hungry for TWTWB. I want more and more but I want to see the ending quickly  at the same time (of course a happy one). also my hope is getting less and less for a happy ending. now, I'm a bit excited and cannot write all the details and reasons why I think so, however today I thought that the writer should give us a really satisfactory reason to see our lovely couple together in the end. because every new happening just seems against for them. after all such pain, I cannot make myself believe their being happy together. at least, I suppose we will see a mutual and also more passionate kissing scene tomorrow, hah?ohhh, whenever I watch a good drama, I both want to say a lot of things and also I get speechless. but I'm sure many of u feel the same and understand me! now I should take a rest and turn back a bit normal.I really don't know how I'll find to strength to wait for the next week....XO XO

@jjsweeter0211 - I swear, if she does a "Full House" type kiss, I'll hurt someone.  >:P

tumblr_m1w44cO48m1r7s0c0.gif

ViKi subs are at 65% completed for today's episode! Amazing! 
http://www.viki.com/channels/10519-that-winter-the-wind-blows/videos/episodes?page=2

With 4 episodes left, I hope OY doesn't stay too mad at OS for too long. I don't like how k-dramas always drag the angsty part out and give us a rushed ending (ie NICE GUY). Everything has been beautiful for TWTWB's, so I pray that they will tie it up cleanly and beautifully, which is what this drama deserves and if it was to go down in history as one of the greatest kdramas of all time. 
Can't wait for them to just start truly loving each other as man and woman. Even 4 episodes is not enough, so I hope the writer doesn't disappoint us in how their romance plays out.