[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

oh god please pdnim writer nim. no matter what's gonna happen, please at least let OY n OS spend a night "together" [-O< they r in love now n as a real man-woman relationship, having s** is really necessary. OY deserves to enjoy the real "taste" of love b4 she dies  [-X

Aaaaahhh the wind really blows our mind tonight.. I will make my own script due that last scene of the preview in my dreams.. *maybe I will change the actress, instead of SHK maybe me who kiss Oh Soo.. Kekeke.. Oppa ya I'm much better in handling this shocking.. Whether you con me, love me for money, it's okay.. I'll give you money as long you sleep with me all night.. Wakakakakka pervert me... Hehehhe..*

Guest Tarits

I finished live streaming episode 12 this morning.  If were all holding our breathing as we awaited and watched this episode, I think we will all be blown away in episode 13!  A real kiss is what we want and the preview showed Oh Soo kissing Oh Young!!! Why don't we all hold bells and ring our bells all as long and as loud as we can?  Perhaps the PD and the Writer Noh will hear our bells ringing and we make our wish more expressive?  A non verbal communication with lots and lots of bells ringing may get results and they give us what?   A very happy ending!!!!  (applause, applause, applause!!)

-----------

I confirm and affirm that That Winter drama has dominated all k drama lovers all over the world!! This undoubtedly is a global hit!

Guest unknownx2

I think never in K-dramaland has a kiss been so highly anticipated!  Way to go, Windblowers, we are an amazing bunch, really.

I think this episode is another showcase for the talented JIS/Oh Soo...after so many episodes of lovey-dovey, helpless romantic expressions, he was showing real rage & fury here. His body language was real gangsterism, man.

Thanks so much, live recappers. We appreciate your efforts.

@h0ns_niech - She's a monster if she let her go blind on purpose, I don't care how much she now tries to save OY. Softy's translation shows Wang says OY changed her will. I'm secretly hoping she changed it to leave everything to Soo and NOTHING to Wang.  [-( >:P

Guest unknownx2

I ring my bell...ell...ell, ring my bell. Ring my bell, ring my bell.

Can you hear us, Writer Noh?  Please make this a good ending for the OTP, pretty please.

@p1n6an2012 but she also said she's not after Young's fortune.. Reading your thought I have the conclusion that sec wang DO want Young's money.. @tessieroo but how can Young change the will to leave all to Oh Soo? Watching the preview it seems she's so furious at Soo.. Even those last kiss, I'm not really sure that she will react as what we're imagining here.. So really doubt that she will change the will to be all Soo.. But that make me wondering what the will says now....