[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

kyoforever said: I hate SW more for slapping Oh Soo twice! How dare her ...!!! She's the one who deserve a big huge slap... if I can just go to the set and do it my self.. I will beat the s**t out of her. I will beat hear up like what Oh Soo did to that doctor. >:)

Guest bibidep

So sad to hear OY's doctor (MC sister) told OS that OY can only live for 1-2 months.   That mean OS can still live if OY pay for him the debt, but OY can't live because money can not change OY's life.   Hopefully OS can stay by OY side until the last day of her life.  May be miracle happen she can live with OS for 1 year at least and have twins, one boy and one girl so OS can have something to look forward to live.

bibidep said: So sad to hear OY's doctor (MC sister) told OS that OY can only live for 1-2 months.   That mean OS can still live if OY pay for him the debt, but OY can't live because money can not change OY's life.   Hopefully OS can stay by OY side until the last day of her life.  May be miracle happen she can live with OS for 1 year at least and have twins, one boy and one girl so OS can have something to look forward to live.

Cassandra said: Hi Windblowers! This is my first post here in soompi. I have been following this thread ever since. Just wanna share my thoughts. I really think OS will be the one who will die in this show, first. I'm not sure with OH, maybe she will after her Oppa. As the writer had said, he will make sure to break the hearts of the viewers. Anyone here who have the same thoughts as mine?

Guest diamond2212

i wonder why the ratings of all 10:00 pm dramas on wed always drop then the next day, it increases again..what the viewers often do on wed anyway

Guest bibidep

nash2y said: bibidep said: So sad to hear OY's doctor (MC sister) told OS that OY can only live for 1-2 months.   That mean OS can still live if OY pay for him the debt, but OY can't live because money can not change OY's life.   Hopefully OS can stay by OY side until the last day of her life.  May be miracle happen she can live with OS for 1 year at least and have twins, one boy and one girl so OS can have something to look forward to live.

for me, i guess the will is writen in normal words ( i mean not the type of letter that blind ppl will wrote). i do think OY can see again after that shock.
we should be prepared that the kiss will not like the way we wish. maybe she will push him away, and slap on his beautiful face AGAIN.. i bet our JIS's beautiful face has been slapped for at least 7 times so far... aigoo... writernim, don't do that.. that face should be kissed not to slapped lol

Guest julie721

I'm so lazy to go to work today... I feel like reading and spazzing here with you all, my precious windblowers... You are awesome!!

I really want to be able to write something awesome or deep about our drama, but you guys write it better than me... Also, I don't know why most of my post would turn out to be crazy or pervert kind lol... Seriously, I'm not even pervert in real.. (Yeaaaa right!!) I'm as innocent as wuri Youngie ya... LOL

Let the wind kisses winter tonight...

Or is it the other way round? Who's wind who's winter anyway.... Okay I edit:

LET THE WIND & THE WINTER KISS EACH OTHER...

*i rest my case... I'm happy with my sentence above now... *

-whoooaaa... I'm on top of page.. Yippeey.... This is so nooooot important, just ignore-

7mins preview for Ep13

ít seems, Young didn't show that she knew OS is not her bro. so SW call OS and tell him OY knew the truth but OS doesn't care, He plays along with him. I guess the kiss will happen on the evening of that day... be prepapred
http://youtu.be/DPvUMdnwWsM

Guest tiffany.shin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTZ3P-kSCAQ (credits to uploader) omo.. omo.. omo!! finally, i think we r going to get a kiss scene without one of them being asleep! heheheheeee~ i really really really REALLY hope the drama ends happily and they go off making beautiful beautiful babies together OR we at least get a afterbed-scene *sleaze mode* *shakes brows*  :\">

DDuk

said:

guys guys... GUYSSS... TT^TT this drama man... It's doing things to my emotions...... I can't... 

at first when I was watching today's episode....I was mostly like this...

11htlkx.jpg

mostly b/c

I was still at work

and crying in front of customers is going to make me look like I'm

crazy

then

I saw the preview

... and OMG...

2edmhl0.gif

DEAD. DEADDDD

I NEED TOMORROW NOWWWW!!!/end spazz. teeheehave a good night everyone!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know episode 12 came out with subs at DramaFever:

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4216/12/That_Winter%2C_the_Wind_Blows/

Only computer for now, not apps versions, but check back to see if they have it later. :)