[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kikay14

omg,...speeechless at the moment.  Super intense episode so far and the best one to date.  I don't think it's a forced kiss guys, look at OY's, she closed her eyes and she is blind...how can she foresee that kiss.hhhhmmmm.  OS aka JIS, I know you never fail me with regards to your kissing scenes...so make this one the BEST!
Thank you once again to everyone...i love this thread so much!

Guest diamond2212

its really not good to watch that winter, the wind blows at night cos some seconds of the preview might ruin the most innocent minds here LOL

Oh Young get ready for Oh Soo's attack kiss! As @tessieroo demands~ OPEN your MOUTH! I repeat~ open your mouth and grab that smexy lips! Don't forget the TONGUE in action! *french-kiss*
802e14cc5ef1cdea6a062a644db6c135.gif

=))  =))  =)) See? At the end...Oh Young reaction on @tessieroo's demand! S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S!

I thought this episode is intense drama but i keep laughing with all the posts here!!! Hahaha everyone is loosing their minds! You people you need O2 for you brains.. .Trully your comments here keep me balanced from the developments among all the drama characters.

jeonghyang said:
Oh Young get ready for Oh Soo's attack kiss! As @tessieroo demands~ OPEN your MOUTH! I repeat~ open your mouth and grab that smexy lips! Don't forget the TONGUE in action! *french-kiss*

=))  =))  =)) See? At the end...Oh Young reaction on @tessieroo's demand! S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S!

@jojo13 - ROFLMAO! 
BIGGER PERVERT > YOU jumpy.gif
@ZarraJae - You are hoping for the exact same thing I am. yesssmileyf.gif I wonder if OY pretends she didn't hear anything about Soo not being her brother...why else would she go to a cabin in the woods with him? *scratches head* I don't really care why but it's odd because I thought she would be very angry and throw him out. 

Guest kikay14

@tessieroo  our dear OY is innocent hihi, I think the writer purposely put the kissing scene of MH and OY so OY can differentiate OS kiss.  When MH kissed her, her eyes are open, but in OS case she closed it.  She will open her mouth for sure (hmmmmf perverted me) when she gets to feel our OS' kiss.  

Guest OreoVampire

hhahhahaha ... seems that this place is going to explode soon.. everyone is very excited with tonite episode.
let's hope for another massive explosion tomorrow  yipppeeyyyy
2rpflmq.gif

Softy translated the preview - I LOVE YOU, SOFTY! Link for full recap is here: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e12/

preview

young trashes her secret room as Soo watches

young: how much of it was your planned deceit -starting from where.

young: we are going to get the wedding dress fitted  today

young: sec wang and you too

the maid says the bell chime was thrown in the trash can

young:  (going so far as to make me) trust you too oppa? or (going so far as to make me) love you too?

wang says young is acting strange – she wrote a new will yesterday

young: I am asking about the scam artist Oh Soo right now

she slaps Soo

Soo: I am telling you now – about me

young: we are really over now huh?

soo kisses young in the cabin