[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest marlin

woooow...

she totally want to be kissed , no doubt ;;)

she really wanna get laid ;)

maybe we will see BED scene too

:-\"

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jung Eun Ji Praised for Her Convincing Actthat-winter-the-wind-blows-jung-eun-ji-p

Member of idol group and actress Jung Eun Ji is being praised for her talents as an actress.

March 19, the production crew of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" revealed a collage of Jung Eun Ji's countless face expressions in the drama.

The collage that was revealed by the production crew revealed Jung Eun Ji looking as though she is deep in thought, very emotional, angry and so many more.

From her crying scenes to her adorable scenes where she acts like a little child, she is providing the viewers with a lot of emotions to look at.

A representative of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "This is the first time Jung Eun Ji is acting while speaking in this accent but she is doing so well without any awkwardness. Also, her expressions are so diverse that she is getting praise by older actors and the staff on the set of filming."

Meanwhile, the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featuring Jung Eun Ji, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Kim Beom is broadcasted every Wednesdays and Thursdays.

cr:kdramastars.com

OMG that kiss in the preview kills me all over again. The way he pulls her, so rough, yet so hot. "Oppa" is angry but he loves his "dongsang" dearly.

I hope they don't feed us that kiss scene at the end of the episode again, like last week. Such a tease!!! That's totally not cool! Please don't do it. I beg you, evil writer.

Bed scene anyone? The two of them are in that house alone right? Yes, even better! Anything can happen, just as long as Young doesn't reject his kiss, geez and she would be a food if she did. Seriously, giiiiiirl, it's time to make up. He is truly the best "oppa" any girl could ever ask for but only Young is lucky enough to have it. I'm jelly!

SW. I don't even know where to start with her. Can I skip her instead? She is so scary looking and yes, she is a monster. Please stay away ASAP!

Guest stardusts

I know there's going to be a happy ending because the writer can't be THAT cruel. It's not like out OTP haven't had a sad life already. They deserved happiness more than anyone and each other.
This show breaks my heart every episode. 

^^The writer can be as cruel as she wants to haha she's the boss! Okay let's hope she's a fan of Soo-Young, too. That's the only way for a happy ending. But like I said, even if she doesn't give us a happy ending, she's better be the match maker for JIS-SHK in real life. That's the least she can do for breaking our hearts weekly.

Guest priti

@tessieroo i dun think it will be full house kiss cuz c'om we r in 2013 era... gone were those kiss in back days... my.guess is c won't open her mouth yet cuz its unexpected kiss frm OS (yea OS you da man..good.job) so OS will start it n den i believe OY will close her eyes n since c is still confuse bout her feeling, words will play in her mind but eventually oy will open her mouth n experience a kiss!!! this is my guess Hehehe.... hi wind blowers long time no post here cuz too busy with other stuffs...still i haf been following twtwb weekly ... since we r talking bout wangbeso, i wanna share my POV on her... i wrote few episodes n weeks back tht i will give time to know HS MC n SW true intention, i managed to read n understand HS n MC but SW is still on the process..... but all i know is....c is nowhere at the good side.... c is a partial reason y OY dad died earlier than he sud n c is the one tht ignore OY treatment that lead her to blindness.... her relation with oy is complicated but my guess is c may haf alil motherly affection to oy after all the years c has been with her....but c did out out jealousy n envy...SW is n will always be the SECOND WOMEN in OY's dads, OY n even public eyes...c seems to envy OY's mom position as a wife n mom therefore c wants to try as much as c can to be tht shoe tht y c made OY blind..c wants OY to be dependent on her forever.this is y c always get involved in oy's life whether its her fren or marriage partner (every of OY circle of ppl is under SW xcept for OS)... till now we dunno her motive on why c did tht; it might b due to money ( cux u know wad money can do to ppl) or it might be loneliness( u know c has noone beside OY in her life so c might wan OY to b equally lonely as c is or it might be anything...for tht we haf to wait for few more episodes..... now OS...poor dude... y does his life haf to b this way....i really wish the writer wud give both of them a happy ending becuz they deserve it...all this years, OS had a burden in the corner of his head on HJ's death n now he fall in love to a girl who cant survive....how much can one suffer...therefore writer if u believe in God or prayers plz give us happy memories wen twtwb ends.....YES ppl twtwb is almost coming to an end....boohoooo... the last thing i wanna say is OS n OY relation.... dun u think they r just perfect for each other...my sis has being bugging mi bout this sibling love relationship that i just shut her off by.telling her to just enjoy jo insung n song hyegyo chemistry...they look so matched together despite their height difference..wen they hug, shk just fit perfectly in jis chest...hehe... plus do u guys realized how OY always get her way with OS..i like how diva she is despite her disability n den there is OS who is the only person who can change OY's mind...c never listen to anyone but c did listen to OS wen he wanted her to haf the courage to live for example, tht scene whr oy said c doesn't wannna live n u guys saw wad OS did to change her mind... aigoo these 2 is just perfect for each other....i hope since we haf less than 4 episodes, we will be able to see more romance side of oy n os but ootokei there is just many things to puzzle up.....if only we had few extension but its fat chances.... omg i wrote long...gotta end....btw SHK never disappoint in wedding dress....someday c will be a real stunning bride to the hella lucky guy... as for jis,u know he is a hottie himself... edit: thank q to ths recapper n those of u who provided us pixs n gifs.... @sunshine4ever unnie...finally i managed to jot my pov down.... ;)

I want to share my thoughts about today's episode so much, but I have one more final to study for!!! ahhh...after tomorrow is over, I will compose my thoughts about ep 11 and 12....

one things for sure though, SW is CRRRAAYYZZAAYY!! and i'm glad OY knows the truth, it wasn't how I'd expect it to be revealed but glad it's out there.....phew!!

haha, this forum is so funny today, it's either about how crazy SW is or fantasizing how deep the kiss is going to be. LOL

hahaha yeahh...I agree..any kiss is fine with me as long as it's not the Full House one either....awwkwaarrrdddd.... X_X

I want another meaningful one. Their first kiss wasn't much, but damn! there was just so much emotion put into it that it was a fabulously done kiss......LOVE. :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

The rating is out!13.3 & 14.4 %Expecting it will be increasing a lot because we are going to have a kiss on tonight's episode :-\" 8->

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

Guest MGYlove

class="post-title" style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Kim Tae Woo Compliments Jo In Sung’s Acting in That Winter, the Wind Blowskimtaewoo.jpg

Kim Tae Woo complimented fellow actor Jo In Sung while shooting That Winter, the Wind Blows, in some behind-the-scenes footage for episode 10 when Oh Soo finds Jo Moo Chul pleading to ask his sister, a doctor who specializs in brain surgery, to save Oh Young.

Jo Moo Chul, utterly absurd by Oh Soo’s request, starts battering Oh Soo. Oh Soo doesn’t give up and says, “I’ll come back tomorrow. I’ll come back the day after tomorrow. I can die in your hands, Hyung. Let Young live. She doesn’t have any fault, let her live. Don’t let her become like Hee Joo.”

In the making-of footage for the scene above, Kim Tae Woo was seen complimenting Jo In Sung, saying, “The more he gets hit, the better Oh Soo looks.” Kim Tae Woo also showed signs of weakness, unlike his role as Jo Moo Chul during scenes when he had to hit Jo In Sung. After finishing shooting, both actors monitored and talked about which shots that looked the best. When Jo In Sung asked with uncertainty, “Doesn’t this look funny?” Kim Tae Woo denied wholeheartedly, saying, “Not funny at all. It’s sad.

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com) 
dramafever.com

The more i think of this drama, the more i believe we will have a happy ending. 10% is a small chance, but there is still a chance for youngie and i believe in miracle as i have witnessed myself from my family. And why must OS die? he might not get out from his situation without any scar, but he will be fine with his youngie. I still believe that there must be some wonderful meaning behind the whole story. These 2 lonely souls whom deserves all the happiness than anyone and i am demanding for a happy ending  :((  . Begging  [-O<

I love how Soo takes care of youngie, they are meant for each other... and i trust writer Noh for a happy ending

eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab8ebb09.jpg
0319203442689190.jpg

Guest jordi

AGB:
12th episode
Nationwide: 13,3% (6th)     /     -1,6%Seoul: 14,4% (5th)     /     -2,5%

IRIS2 - 9,5% (15th) / 9,0% (13th)7th Grade Civil Servant - 9,8% (13th) / 10,9% (7th)
TNS:
Nationwide: 11,6% (9th)     /     -0,5%Seoul: 13,6% (5th)     /     -/+0,0%

IRIS2 - 10,4% (13th) / 12,0% (6th)7th Grade Civil Servant   9,3% (17th) / 10,9% (8th)