[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@h0ns_niech - 
Right now the will leaves everything to Soo when OY dies but I have no clue if Wang gets anything. (I was assuming she did) I imagine OY will eventually forgive OS (otherwise these two would never kiss or anything else) and will leave him everything knowing he's not her real brother. But I hope she cuts Wang out. OY might be furious with Soo but of course, she'll forgive him. (all total guesses on my part) 
EDIT - OMG, I just read Softy's updated recap. Yes, Evil Wang admitted she let OY go blind. *gasp* That's it - she's a full on MONSTER. I hate her more than So Ra now. :-L

Guest malou1310

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"That winter the wind blows ending E12 + Preview E13          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owxQ-h9J47k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owxQ-h9J47k

Guest Cassandra1430292388

Hi Windblowers! This is my first post here in soompi. I have been following this thread ever since. Just wanna share my thoughts. I really think OS will be the one who will die in this show, first. I'm not sure with OH, maybe she will after her Oppa. As the writer had said, he will make sure to break the hearts of the viewers. Anyone here who have the same thoughts as mine?

My 2 cents abt Sec. Wang...
I dun believe she really cares for OY...but she needs her in order to control the Oh fortune & company. Remember she has no any legal claim to the fortune or the company. She expected once she chase away OY's mom, she'd be the new wife, unfortunately OY's dad was just as shrewd. He didnt trust her, never gave her any rite to his name & property...she let OY's to be blind becos she expected OY to rely more on her but instead the smart kid lost her trust completely.
I remember OY's fiance's friend said sumthing abt Sec Wang help killing OY's dad in order for the fiance to gain control of the business. Seems she has to kill OY's dad so she can control their properties herself but in order to continue doing so, she needs to have an alive OY, that's why she now desperate to save OY. She trained OY to be capable becos she wants her to be seen capable by the shareholders, so they wud let OY to continue being the chairman but the actual person that runs the company is Sec. Wang & the fiance...she didnt do all these out of love, she did it for her own interest, That's why she was desperate to proof OS is a fraud. Imagine if OS is proven the biological brother, he has every right to kick her out & no one can say anything abt it including Lawyer Jang

i think Sec wang just wants OY to be dependent on her...but the reason may be that SW is crazily obsessed wd OY and envies OY's rel wd her mom and so SW wants to take the role of a mother herself or it may be as lxands said,that SW did for her own interest...but watever the reason is,either 1 or 2 or a totally diff one,SW is a bad character thru n thru...so its better OY gets rid of her pretty soon!

Guest iheartyou1518

thank you live recappers! :)) watching Ep 12 raw now.. 
-edit-done watching raw videos and no matter how hard i try i can't understand a single word.. haha .i'm no expert, but getting the gist of the episode..  :)) It still gives us an unpredictable ending, remember on the earlier episodes, OY was recording a video mesage for OS just like what OS did in this ep. so it's either one of them die or we get our HE. :)When OY was getting confused with her feelings for OS and avoids him, i felt bad for OS being hurt. I guess he's right when he said that when it ends he's the one who'll get hurt the most..  and i felt bad for OY too because she felt betrayed again.. :((I guess JS gonna play a crucial role here on.. will he betray OS and lose HS or will he stay by their side?? :-/Wow!! JIS such a bad*ss!! he can pull it off soo well!!! so cool!! when he's hitting the bad doctor. I was like yeah!! more! hit him harder!! >:)  Is it just me or the episode today seems shorter.. haha. cause I want more.. episode 13 come quickly!! :)

Guest unknownx2

skelly said: @unknownx2, are you thinking of THIS song????

I haven't thought of that song in - well, let's say since high school - but now that I thought of it, it can't be UN-thought...!

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't Sec Wang SO's birth mother? If she is, then how do you think SO will find out about that? Or is she going to find out first, because she is investigating who actually SO is?

Guest luffyfan

evea said:
Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't Sec Wang SO's birth mother? If she is, then how do you think SO will find out about that? Or is she going to find out first, because she is investigating who actually SO is?

Guest luffyfan

7' preview ep 13^^
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=99719523_1774054055_Zk3mSCYxD2bK+l1lHz2stqkP7KQNt6nkjm2wu1egJQtcQ0/XM5GQa9oG6SzUA9kEqDhATZE4dPcj1R4/s.swf

Guest dandelion606

Just finished watching ep12 with sub! I cried the most for this ep!! 
Poor Youngie, I hope the writer won't be cruel enough to give her a sad ending!! She has suffered enough with all the lies and tragic health conditions!