[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

OMO ... this is so unlike them!! SHK and JIS are good kissers.  I've seen how they could make their connection looks real in most of their dramas and movies. But now, not even one kiss yet up to this moment. Weird ... :-/

@ZarraJae - Thanks, hon - appreciate the answer.  >:D< I'm still really curious if there's a connection between Myung Ho and Evil Wang or if he's just easy to manipulate. (he wouldn't interfere in her keeping control of OY) 
Pics from preview for EP 11 - 

nose.png addsnose.png OSreaction2.png kekeke.png 

Love the look on his face. "Is that my nose?" *kekeke* That's probably why he tackles her in the snow. 
AND OY is also touching HIM while he sleeps - 

OSsleeps.png OYtouches.png 

Guest sunshine4ever

I just finished reading Writer Noh's thoughts and *sobs* her interviews with the blind seemed to be very natural and real for us humans. As humans we wanted to experience being loved/free as who we are, not being limited just because of our poverty/disabilities. I'm not saying only blind people have disability, but I think we all would hate it if we can't do something and to have to be limited by people's expectations around us is worse. Anyway, glad to be able to read it so that I can learn more about Secretary Wang's motives. Maybe SW didn't think that what she did was hurting OY. Maybe for SW she thought it was the right way of treating OY? Who knows...maybe SW's mind needs to be a lot more broader...and it can only be broader with her heart and mind open.

I heard from you guys about SW's attitudes in episode 10 and I would have to say that she definitely crazy to even think that Young should marry to MH even when he wasn't treating her right. But again, I think maybe because she did really want money as part of the deal of taking care of Young? If Young dies, SW wouldn't get any inheritance/money especially now that Young's willed it that if she dies, her oppa willl get all the money. Anyway, just speculating since I don't know SW's motives well.

@freshspring, I love the gif you made that Young was hugging Soo. Can't wait to see it. I hope to see it tomorrow soon. Ahhh....*tears* must be very touching since he looked a bit mean there. Maybe her hug would calm him down.

khxy said: Ep 10 ratings,credit to dc&baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2209981021

Gyo Insung said: the 'almost kiss' from the preview is killing me...OMG... i supposedly go to bed right now..but thinking about this crazy 'almost' kiss, keep me smiling..alone!=))
Youngie yah.. can you just wake up and give your respond when your fake oppa trying to kiss you?If not, let me take your place..=))
we were teased by the previous almost kiss twice...  and everytime, when Youngie's sleepingi think the third time is the lucky..I'm totally dying here... this O2 couple really drive me crazy...and i don't care anymore if there is a hot kissing scene when Youngie is still didn't know the truth
sorry guys.. i just can't keep my mouth shut about the kiss scene..i know there's a lot of scene that should be pointed out... but i think at the moment, what i really want the most is the kiss scene...[-O<Please Mr. PD...if you make my dream come true, i'll buy you a huge cotton candy..:))
Good night Windblowers... :-h

sunshine4ever said:I just finished reading Writer Noh's thoughts and *sobs* her interviews with the blind seemed to be very natural and real for us humans. As humans we wanted to experience being loved/free as who we are, not being limited just because of our poverty/disabilities. I'm not saying only blind people have disability, but I think we all would hate it if we can't do something and to have to be limited by people's expectations around us is worse. Anyway, glad to be able to read it so that I can learn more about Secretary Wang's motives. Maybe SW didn't think that what she did was hurting OY. Maybe for SW she thought it was the right way of treating OY? Who knows...maybe SW's mind needs to be a lot more broader...and it can only be broader with her heart and mind open. 

I heard from you guys about SW's attitudes in episode 10 and I would have to say that she definitely crazy to even think that Young should marry to MH even when he wasn't treating her right. But again, I think maybe because she did really want money as part of the deal of taking care of Young? If Young dies, SW wouldn't get any inheritance/money especially now that Young's willed it that if she dies, her oppa willl get all the money. Anyway, just speculating since I don't know SW's motives well.

@freshspring, I love the gif you made that Young was hugging Soo. Can't wait to see it. I hope to see it tomorrow soon. Ahhh....*tears* must be very touching since he looked a bit mean there. Maybe her hug would calm him down.

khxy

said:

Ep 10 ratings,credit to dc&baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2209981021

@mslee 
I think SW is for real. Maybe her love is excessive/compulsive i don't know but I think her care is definitely genuine. 
Then there is the argument that she left OY to be blinded and let OY's father die...so.... 
Can only wait for later episodes for things to be clearer!

@tessieroo I think she controls him, seeing how she is willing to ignore his fling with his sceretary.

I suppose she is also using him to help her run the comapny at her bidding. She was definitely angry with him for endangering the company tonight. Even with tonight's teary scene with OY and looking as if she does care for OY, I still have my doubts about her, the way she gets upset with the BOD whom she thinks want her out, and how she pushes forward with the wedding to MH. Definitely must watch that scene again but it does look like OY thinks SW cares for her but it does go against the idea which Softy had in tonight's writeup. Softy thinks that SW wants to coddle her up because she is being over protective but OY seems to think SW as one who makes her accept her blindness and teaches her new things to overcome that handicap. Lots of thinking to do here but I doubt if I'd be able to get any answers.

:D

Haha, cable is even running a contest with the broadcast of TWTWB with prizes from Laneige (SHK's CF) Maybe I should take part, you never know haha

Guest sunshine4ever

@wlst, will you please kindly edit your post and take out the url of the rating you quoted from me? Thank you so much. I wrote some posts back about not quoting images/videos. If you want to know, please read post 1's rules. Please do not feel offenses as I know not all of us are keeping track with this thread. I'm a lot of pages behind, too.

Guys, I was reading what Softy translated of the last scene of episode 10. Oh my poor heart is unable to take this. The script's killing me. I was just thinking of writer Noh's comments just then about our purpose in life. I think sometimes when we give up hopes to live it helps a lot to have someone who loves us and encourages us to live on. As humans we can't live alone by ourselves for that matters. Gosh. This drama is so awesome. I love it. It looks like OY just wanted to die, but I think she really will live because of OS's desire for her to live. Really. I know it sounded shallow, but as long as she can live and make him happy I am sure she will try to live on even though living seems hopeless.

On other thoughts..I just felt like OY's so lucky it's OS that she walked in all the time. Just imagine it is just any man, she'll be dead. lol. JK. Anyway, this goes on to say that OS is a good man....yes...maybe before that he wasn't really a good man until he met her that he is able to find some parts of himself...he is a good man...for not harming her even when he can...and for loving her and respecting her and not doing things that a man should have done when she doesn't thinking of him as a man yet..

don't know why but i have a strong feeling that tomorrow kiss will be the real kiss.  
when OS moves out from the bed room after kissing her, she will open her eyes...(so she only pretends to sleep)  

goodnight Windblowers! [Manila time] Again, thanks for the recaps and insights. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I really have no idea what will happen or where the story will end. But crossing my fingers that a miracle will intervene and give me a happy ending.
s'more screencaps .. :D
o.pngr.pngs.png
u.pngv.png

:-h