[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Wow...thanks soo much @ZarraJae and @forevergirl for the live recaps....u.guys are awesome :-D

cant wait to see the ep...and another failed kiss? i wish the director shows some mercy on us...its been 3 almost kiss awready including this and i don think i can stand it anymore...i wish OY soon knows the truth so that we can see a real hot kisss!! i hope it happens tomo... :-SS [-O<

Guest park_shindae

mslee said: I agree to @thay MC and OS scene was one of the best scenes tonight. I felt my heart squeeze while watching OS cry and beg.  :((

OMG! what a sad ep! :((
Seriously, i need a happy dose of new BTS to keep me alive again...
next ep, dont tell me it's another almost kiss..
i told u already mr. pd, i can't take it any longer..
especially tomorrow is the last ep for this week..
means, i have to wait another week..
oooh.. how could you playing my fragile heart, mr. pd...
:(( :))

anyway, tq very much for the live recap...
even a 100 bow is not enough to show my appreciation to all of you..
u guys are daebak..
^:)^

Guest sunshine4ever

Okay, it's already the third time. I hope they will make it up for us. Some conditions apply please: 1. She's awake and 2. She's kissing back! I wan to see it. I don't want to see him kissing her while she's sleeping. lol.

ria19 said: Wow...thanks soo much @ZarraJae and @forevergirl for the live recaps....u.guys are awesome :-D
cant wait to see the ep...and another failed kiss? i wish the director shows some mercy on us...its been 3 almost kiss awready including this and i don think i can stand it anymore...i wish OY soon knows the truth so that we can see a real hot kisss!! i hope it happens tomo... :-SS[-O<

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Wait, so SW now knows that MH has another girl and she's still encouraging him to marry OY?! Weird! Does she really care about OY?

@ZarraJae - One quick question

Why did Evil Wang throw water on Myung Ho (fiancee) ??? Did it come out that he's a cheating-cheater-who-is-cheating? *kekeke*

Thank you so much, you, @forevergirl and @mslee for the live recap. I was literally on the edge of my seat through the whole episode. 
@ibee1006 - I wanted to slap several people in this episode. Evil Wang. Moo Chul. So Ra. Myung Ho. and that Doctor/Noona. Even the maid annoyed me when Soo came home beat up. All of them made me angry and I don't even understand what was said. Plus why would Wang continue to push the wedding knowing the fiancee is scum? 
tumblr_lwiih3qgGe1r7qts0o1_500.gif

Guest ibee1006

waiting for tomorrow surprise from uri writer-nim.
Demanding Hooooooooooooot kiss :x

P20077271881837.gif

And, thank you for all the live recaps.

thanks Lord that my internet connection was good tonite, i would like to say many thanks to our dearies who did a live recaps, without you guys, i'm totally mouth sealed. i don't understand Korean at all, except Youngie, Oppa adn Wang biseo-nim...poor me. Feels like we were watching together in a wide screen in the middle of the garden hihi...
We are all DAEBAK!!
\m/

And to Sora, OS said just tell everything to SW, since he didn't care you anyway...SIGH!
:-@

Yes, OS better get it done by next episode and OY better be awake when he does that. The number of times of kiss attempts and the number of scenes when OY is asleep must have beaten all kind of records in KDland!!! The PD must be sooo twisted to show us these scenes not once, not twice but so many times!!!