[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

I still think Wang Biseo is OY biological mother.. yes at least that's is the answer for now and until the truth reveals. :-B

Or, should Wang Biseo, having somekind of mental problem? hmmm :-B

wlst said: @mslee 
I think SW is for real. Maybe her love is excessive/compulsive i don't know but I think her care is definitely genuine. 
Then there is the argument that she left OY to be blinded and let OY's father die...so.... 
Can only wait for later episodes for things to be clearer!

@sunshine4ever 
Oops sorry! I edited the post already.
Yup i agree that OY is lucky that OS walked into her life. Ep 10 really was about OS trying all means to ignite OY's will for survival. He tried the soft (speaking nicely and tenderly to her) to the hard (shouting and being cold to her) just so that OY will WANT to live.
Ep 10 also was about OY starting to see OS in a different light (i.e as a man) i feel. I giggled a little when OY strutted into OS's room after he came back from being bashed by MC. Because it totally felt like what an (cutely annoying) sister would do; come at the wrong time. But OS was not in the mood to play the brother role and he spoke to her as a man. 
He asked OY "Don't you want to see me?", and i think that question shook OY. To me, OS has double meanings in his question (1) See me, you brother (2) See me, for how much i love you. I think OY picked up on the second meaning and thus she replied "Why did you make me become as such etc..". 
At this point, no matter how innocent OY is, i don't think she sees OS as a brother. 
The spooning hug in the hospital? The pinning of her to the wall by OS? I am sure she felt something different there. Even as an audience I can argue that in previous eps it is normal for siblings to hug, kiss, sleep together etc but in this ep, all boundaries break loose i feel.

Guest sunshine4ever

@wilt, I mean would you please take out the image not the quote inside my message...I hope you understand...please take out this image right here: http://i50.tinypic.com/20fc5tk.jpg. You can quote the text, but not the images. Thanks. Sorry to write in public because I think this will help others reading and problems won't occur again. -edit- please just take out the %7Boption%7D part and the picture will disappear and becomes url..thanks so much.

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130314][That Winter, The Wind Blows]  Ep11 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy6axe_20130314-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ep11-preview_shortfilms

Guest sunshine4ever

@wlst, please don't say sorry. It is okay. You don't know so it's not your fault. I think I should say sorry, too. Thank you so much for editing your post.

Oh and I love your thoughts about OS. I don't know how to say it, but you seemed to write what I thought in my mind. I've been struggling for words to describe OS & OY's relationship now that things changed so much. All I know is I love Oh Soo's transformations. He is a good man to me in episodes 8-9 and I hope he'll remain like that until the end of this drama.

I can't wait for subs later on. I'm having tears reading just the parts at the end of episode 10. I guess that means I might end up using a lot of Kleenex's tissues then. I love his expressions/frustrations and I love her innocence looks. :D They're so opposite/contrast of each other. Please, can she pull him over like she did towards end of episode 6 or something. Forgot episode, but she was comforting him because he was angry.

Aihhsshhs... I m really pulling my hair at the third attempted lips lock between d leads! For goodness sake, can d pd just give us d audience wat we one??? This is too much of a tease!! I want my KISS scene!!!!!!

Anyway tqs for all d recaps and d short preview which left me tossing and turning tonight wondering if the kiss again failed to happen:)

Guest julie721

As much as I want to still having fun and discuss about tonight episode, but my eyes just won't cooperate.. I think I'd have to go to dreamland.. It's already late in my time zone.. I'll read all your wonderful posts tomorrow..

Oooh, before I go, thank you to those who did live recap tonight.. Up until now I still can't understand how you manage to do that..

Last to @tessierroo

oh dear, I guess you're just a level above me in being perverted.. Last time I remember, you started conversation about JIS a** and the lead to Waldo.. Now tonight, you mention about OY making OS"nose" at the snowman.. You're the winner!! This ahjuma bows to you lol

Guest Tarits

I woke  up very early this morning at 5 a.m. to live stream ep 10 only to realize that because of the daylight savings time in the US,  to live stream at the same time it airs in Seoul is at 6 a.m. and not 5 a.m.  (kinda okay coz it gives me one  hour more to sleep).  And so I finished ep 10 with tears welling in my eyes, How could an actor like JIS be so good in crying scenes and still be so handsome?  How could just watching him and her makes us cry?  We love each scene when they are together yet our hearts ache? 
This drama is one of the best if not the very best in my drama book for this year.  I think that JIS should win the best actor award at the end of the year. 

I marvel how actors like the O2 couple could open and stop their tears in their eyes like a faucet? I marvel how a drama could move us to laugh, cry, love and hate as well? (I wish to see the baddies dead but there may be some redeeming factor by MC in a forthcoming episode)

I marvel why it is only now that JIS and SHK paired up in a drama!  And I wonder how the writer could make a story that could affect our feelings so much we hate to see the drama end yet we are also all eager to see what will happen next. I like it that one dialogue  in today's episode has this: "love is simple, love is not an obsession". I will keep these words in my heart.

JIS & SHK - do another project together please!

Guest OreoVampire

I bet the bed was made for JIS & SHK size LOL.. JIS he's just fitted the left back space behind SHK.. hmm romantic.

@jojo13 - Thanks for the compliment.  :DI freely admit I'm a huge perv but I place the blame squarely on these uber hot K-drama actors. I don't get this way watching other TV shows, it's very odd. 
I hate that last line in the preview:(( I feel like calling Dr Derek Sheppard from Grey's Anatomy. He can fix any brain tumor! (viewers of Grey's will know what I'm talking about.) =))
I don't know if my heart can take it if anything happens to either OY or OS. 

tumblr_meqp60dz3N1rtlxpf.gif

@ZarraJae - I still have my doubts about Wang too. 

Guest OreoVampire

illay said: Kyo.Rean said: I still think Wang Biseo is OY biological mother.. yes at least that's is the answer for now and until the truth reveals. :-B

Or, should Wang Biseo, having somekind of mental problem? hmmm :-B

Guest sunshine4ever

These two are so similar to each other --- more than I can imagine how similar they are in terms of how cold they can express to each other ---- there are so many back hugs, I want to see one front hug soon because OS attempted to hug her in episode 9, but failed. Didn't watch ep 10 yet so not sure if there are any front hug scenes?

huhu, he said he'll abandon her...bet she doesn't want to be abandoned!!

2886xax.jpg

scytqu.jpg

vs.

raq2iq.jpg

-edit-
Haha, my bad I just realized we did have a front hug scene. How could I forget this?

3478f0h.jpg

ZarraJae said:
Haha, cable is even running a contest with the broadcast of TWTWB with prizes from Laneige (SHK's CF) Maybe I should take part, you never know haha

Aihhsshhs... I m really pulling my hair at the third attempted lips lock between d leads! For goodness sake, can d pd just give us d audience wat we one??? This is too much of a tease!! I want my KISS scene!!!!!!

Anyway tqs for all d recaps and d short preview which left me tossing and turning tonight wondering if the kiss again failed to happen:)

i think they'll give us an epic kiss thats why they're teasing us maybe not just now but later on because as today they are still playing sibling roles ;)) i cant wait for that kyaaaaaa i think ill die thinking about it =))

I seemed to have reached the peak of my emotions in this episode!! I was tearing up sooooo much, especially the hospital scene when both of them were crying then with Taeyeon's song coming on and how everyone came in and saw them together...omgg so much tears.

This episode was sooo good, we were able to see every emotion from the main leads, especially OS and how much OY meant to him. He wants her to live and wants to do everything he can even if it kills him. He's really at a point where he doesn't even care about anything else anymore. He ignores calls, goes on his knees, gets beat up and stands up to everyone against him.  He doesn't even care if OY pushes him away when she finds out about the truth. I actually like the scene with Sora and OS because she points that question out "Do you really love young this much? she only likes you as an oppa". He's stuck in all these situations and emotions of trying to save her life, loving her, but yet pretending to still be her brother which doesn't allow him to get any closer (just yet).
If Sora loves OS that much, she can love OS by letting him go, she can love by returning the money. If she has the heart to do that.....what a miracle that would be.

I love how OS's character has developed. We can see the change in him and it's not like he's even playing it either. It's great that also Jin sung and Hee Sun his two closest friends feel/see how OS feels too. Though they might not understand/accept it yet, they will. I think to some point OS is paying back for what he did in the past. 1. leaving his pregnant girlfriend and seeing her die in front of his eyes 2. being the one to also cause the death of OY's real brother and yet also seeing him die with his eyes. Being lead to OY allowed OS to rediscover himself and the things most important to him. I really applaud Jo In Sung, he's doing such a beyond amazing job with portraying OS (standing O, seriously). I'm just so truly amazed, my emotions got the best of me today.

I really hope that his talk with Jin Sung about surviving and still living isn't a foreshadow to future episodes/ending. Please no tragic hero!! I want a living hero!

I don't know if anyone feels like I do, but Moo Chul almost seems like a guy version of OY, like he doesn't have anyone who cares for him and maybe because he's being such a jerk, but there are moments where I feel like he reeeally cares, but can't bring himself to express it because he's been so hurt. Speaking of hurt, he is going through something too, like a disease and yet no one knows or cares about it, maybe except for the doctor noona but really I honestly don't get her.

I'd also add to this longg post that we continue to see how weak OY is without OS....so to see them apart is going to be so heartbreaking, not just on us, but for them too.

oh! and the preview............HOLY ALSJDFKLSJDKFJASLKDJFALKSJ!!!!
I got soooo choked up seeing it..AHHHHOMGGGG!!