[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

ottoke ottoke ottoke, chingus?what an awesome episode as always. I changed my mind/wish about releasing the drama's whole episodes at a one time because I might not have finished it because of heart attack or heart break! till watching a new episode, it takes along time to pull myself together.when I try to think about the reasons why that drama is so good, I see many reasons. first of all, the feeling of the drama as a whole is just perfect by combining script, cinematography, good acting, emotions, complicated situations, there is everything in that drama which are all the keys for being a good drama.the whole week I counted the days for today but today I felt strange. after finishing the download, I hesitated watching it fearing what happens. of course, I couldn't resist and watched. what happened???? I just LOVED it and wanted more, againI cannot find any right word for OS love, his giving up his life  and just thinking of OY. it is priceless. also, the writer gives a lot of good moments which we can see our perfect couple together with a lot of skinship. how wonderful and touching was their sleeping together by crying. I feel both joy and also sadness for them at the same time in just one scene. OY's beaten up by his hyung and his pleading for OY. his way of looking at OY is killing me. I started wonder if JIS is either a perfect actor  or he feels something for SHK in real life. I'm melting everytime he looks at her, touches at her, thinks of her. one of the good and touching things was OY and secretary's emotional dialogue. I felt that for the first time they were honest to each other. I felt that secretary is not a completely bad person. also, I relieved to see  the tension and misunderstanding because of the pill between OY and OS has ended.  although I watched K-movie version, I still cannot predict the ending, my half part is still hopeful but the other part is losing its hope day by day, especially after today hearing OY's illness and MC's doctor sister comment about her illness. what I know, they deserve happiness. I cannot imagine how I feel if I cannot see OS with OY as a real man not fake oppa. (of course, I'm crazy for kissing scene)OMG! My head is blurred again because I wanna re-watch today's ep even while writing these words. I was going to write more things but all the thoughts just flew away. ohhh! one thing: I don't know if it's childish or nonsense but in these days I sometimes pretend to be blind for a short time at home like OY  to be able to feel her and the other blind people.  and I feel that the drama also achieves a good mission such making us to empathy for disabled people and thank God for what we have.one more edit:it's really unfair JIS and SHK's having perfect and flawless skin. while watching them I wonder if they are human. if they are human, what are we?have a nice day, everyonemeow^_______^

Guest marlin

omo omo...

she wants it too ;;)

14320131246564.gif

she,s wating like us  :))

143201312249913.gif

come on OS be the man and just ...    :-*

kiss-smiley-animated-animation-holiday-s

or like this

24896.gif

but be careful baby

Kiss+me+princess.+funny_48a700_4260991.p

i don,t think it happenfd for OS but in case be aware of this situation  too  :P

he_heard_she_wanted_a_kiss_he_heard_wron

funny-gifs-first-kiss.gif

but when i look at OY .... i guess this will be more realistic

29mmvck.gif

I'm hoping for a REAL kiss scene tomorrow. :x Almost kiss doesn't count! Damm it!!! [-X Quit playing games with my heart! :((

These two fake siblings need to fall in love ASAP! [-O< Since the drama is ending soon. :( Noooo! why does good things always have to end so soon? =((

P.S: Evil SW, old-fart LJ, gold digger MH, and crazy bioootch Sora need to GTFO! >:P and leave the two love birds alone!!! :P

Guest jordi

AGB:
10th episode
Nationwide: 14,2% (6th)     /     -0,2%Seoul: 16,1% (5th)     /     +/-0,0%

IRIS2 - 10,0% (13th) / 9,6% (11th)7th Grade Civil Servant - 7,9% (out on TOP20) / 8,8% (17th)
TNS:
Nationwide: 12,3% (6th)     /     -1,2%Seoul: 14,7% (5th)     /     -0,8%

IRIS2 - 10,6% (15th) / 11,6% (6th)7th Grade Civil Servant   8,8% (18th) / 9,3% (16th)

Guest msbae77

I really do hope the ratings will go up higher and will hit 20%.  Not for my own satisfaction but for all the actors, writer, director and all the production crew, who have done an incredible job.  They deserve all the recognition there is out there.

I'm quite dissapointed today as I can't watch the raw ep for today.. as much as I want to see it, but I cant.. gotta problem to solve today...

Fortunately, i have a time to read the recaps here and there.. and i love how softy is doing a great job recapping the latest ep.
^:)^

by reading the recaps only, i'm so emotionally depressed and sad.. not because i'm dissapointed with the story flows.. but the main characters have suffered a lot... my tears flow as watching the gif/pic when Oh Soo got beaten by MC.. this man, is surely know how to deliver his character.. he really loves youngie..

while young is sad about her current condition, i'm glad that she has found a reason to live.. thanks to Oh Soo..

this is absolutely a heartbreaking ep.. both O2 has suffered a lot.. at least, please give us a happy ending...

Guest kawaiiyuki

the cast looks like they are having a blast. Do you guys think there should be an extension or should it just add at episode 16? I was just wondering what you guys thought. although i'm really enjoying this drama i don't want to see OS and OY's pain dragged out so I'd be happy with just 16 episodes At the same time I won't mind a special... you know the ones were they show BTS and have cast interviewers or what not.

msbae77

wrote:

»

I really do hope the ratings will go up higher and will hit 20%.  Not for my own satisfaction but for all the actors, writer, director and all the production crew, who have done an incredible job.  They deserve all the recognition there is out there.

Guest spideysteve

Finally caught up on episode 9 and just watched ep 10. \0/

First of all, there's a detail in ep 9 that I want to applaud the PD for: the flashbacks. When characters like SW, OS, and MC had flashbacks, we were showed images played out like recorded video before us. But, when OY thought back in episode 9 to what people said about OS, we only had sound replayed in her mind. It's different from when OY remembered her childhood with OS. Back then, she still had her eyesight, so her flashbacks were presented like other people's. It's a small detail but I really love that the drama paid attention to the differences.

@wlst Yup i agree that OY is lucky that OS walked into her life. Ep 10 really was about OS trying all means to ignite OY's will for survival. He tried the soft (speaking nicely and tenderly to her) to the hard (shouting and being cold to her) just so that OY will WANT to live.

Ep 10 also was about OY starting to see OS in a different light (i.e as a man) i feel. I giggled a little when OY strutted into OS's room after he came back from being bashed by MC. Because it totally felt like what an (cutely annoying) sister would do; come at the wrong time. But OS was not in the mood to play the brother role and he spoke to her as a man.

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Wed, 03.13.13] ‘Iris 2’ Rises, ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ Falls

2013-03-14 09:32  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

A large gap has finally appeared between KBS’ Iris 2and MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant and the victor for Wednesday night turned out to be Iris 2, which regained its 2-digit rating with 10.0 percent. 

7th Grade Civil Servant unfortunately fell behind to 7.9 percent, unfortunately creating a large gap between its rival. 

Meanwhile, SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows maintained its number one status. 

86821385.jpg

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 28.8->27.3

10:00 PM

1. SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows 14.2

2. KBS Iris 2 10.0 

3. MBC 7th Grade Civil Servant 7.9 

Variety

1. SBS Couples (Jjak) 8.6

2. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 7.3