[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@tendele ^^

Oh, I've long forgiven myself for that. I think it's pretty natural to feel like HS. I agree. I understand where the bitterness is coming from. Mine was really petty compared to HS's but I did blame my in-law for the littlest things that I thought made my brother suffer when he was still alive. I was really bitter and resentful and I accused her a lot of things. It wasn't all completely untrue but I really was bitter because I was grieving then. Just the thought of her moving on irked me then. I wanted her to remember my brother and to cherish his memories forever. Now though, I've completely healed and have somewhat come to terms with our family's lost. Hence, no more bitterness. I even pray for her and the kids as well. That's why I think HS still hasn't fully come to terms with the loss.. and comes to look at OS like a brother because he'd been the last one connection her sister had besides her. She probably hates that she's come to rely on the one guy that she thinks she ought to hate.  
While I agree that she's not completely evil.. I still resent the fact that she's now off to sabotage their "work". With a con like this.. it's either you're on board or not. She should have just told OS that she's not on board if he starts to feel anything towards OY rather than play with his mind like that. :)) I'm not saying the con's a good thing though. :)
Oh.. and I don't mind clashing opinions ..so don't worry. :) It makes for lively discussions on the thread. I don't think ours are that different anyway. It's just that I'm miffed with how HS's been acting now (I understand why but can't she just tell OS off and not ruin the plan? LOL.. I mean..we already have MC for that =)) ).. since she's like out to ruin the con. Which can't be good for the people involve. I just want her to be completely honest for once, be content with how he wants to live his life. She's not God.. she can't dictate how OS's supposed to act. 

Owh I could not sleep... as for HS... sorry this gonna be one negative post so Eun Ji fans stay away.. :D.. don't proceed reading beyond this..... :D
It's time for her to let go.... what is the purpose of HS to continue to 'harass' OS.. it's not like she can change history...... He was/is good to her.. He paid his due... he took care of her.... the way she act is not like she's doing it for her sister.. it's more like she's doing it for herself..... I hate her character but...somehow she has to be 'there' (too bad), it make the whole story more interesting..... 

OK I have like another 46 minutes to kill... (until my download is complete.... I love Semi-fly.. you make my day muah muah muah)... I can't wait to see the 'bedscene'.. and WAHHHHH we a have a bedscene as early as episode 5... this is every ajummas' dream every kdrama lover waiting for.... I feel like this drama is specially made for ajummas like me..... and we didn't have to beg.... WAH.... I am at awe.... WAH.... I keep on continue saying WAH WAH WAH... coz seriously .. WAHHHH..... PD know what I want in a drama... WAHHH.... JIS is everything I want a man to be... WAHHH.....
:Bambiina in WAHHH mode:

OMG this drama is so good
JIS and SHK are perfect for each other hehe
after reading the recap for today episode, i think OS doesnt love Hee Ju (or Jun? i dont remember her name) that much even though she was his first love? His love for her was not deep enough for him to accept the baby or to take responsibility for what he did despite many excuses he gave. i think that's why he left her when finding out she was pregnant. he just felt guilty, that explains why he has lived his life like that. :-?
and when OS met OY, he starts to feel sth different? OY is not only similar to him but she's also a girl who makes him forgot his 1st love's memorable day. that means OY has taken an important place in his heart. hehe and after that, OS will realize OY is true love of his life, OY is even more valuable to him than his ex which mean his love this time is deeper and bigger , i hope :)

I think OY knows that OS was the one who read her letter and I remember in EP 4 she told her lawyer that she wants to find out if OS can be able to pass. This maybe part of her test to him if he can be seduced by her innocent gestures since she already felt that there was something from him when he try to touch her face and asked her the difference between a kiss and a peck. We forget that she is blind and therefore she wanted to use her instinct. When she touch his face after rescuing her, she touch it not because she felt that it was his brother but at the back of her mind she knowthat this was the person who had read her letter and based on OS ( his real brother ) his description to OS ( fake ) seems that he was a good man although he don't show it

I think OY is doing this kind of things bcoz she knows that he was not her real brother and somehow there is already a feeling of likeness to him not as a brother but beyond it, that's the reason she wanted to find the other OS in order for her to know that her feelings to him can be acceptable.

In episode 4 they show that OY can fall in love but the problem was she don't want to show the person that she likes him and acted as a femme fatale.

I have a question. Something I don't really understand.So, OY blindness is it because a brain tumor or because that lady secretary??I think it is because that lady put something in OY food so her eyes sight worse and turn to blind. But for what she did that? Money? Love? Revenge?If it is money, why would she didn't just take care OY long long time ago? She can arrange a way to kill OY or make OY's father give the money to her.Love? Revenge? If for that sake, why would she even will to take care of OY everyday like a babysitter like that? for YEARS??If it was me, even for a revenge, I'm not going to do that. That is so tiring. Bend infront of somebody you don't like EVERYDAY for YEARS.
I just don't get it.

j0j0l3 said: @Bambiina
OY is just sosmart and beautiful... Can't agree more
But... a Girl gotta do what she gotta do right? I mean when you got a chance to have someone like JIS... Kkkkkkkkkkkk

Can't really talk much since I haven't watch ep 5. And I can't write anything about previous episodes, because I'm so impatiently wanna watch tonight episode. *chanting mantra to speed up my downloading proccess.. It doesn't work, the download progressing in normal speed, blah*

Oh @bibidep , dont start the "someone's dead" idea.....I've barely finished watching episode 4 2 hours ago and read the recaps after that ... it's like "i'm gonna faint with their sizzling chemistry" till "what on earth was everyone doing..bashing up Oh Soo? You guys are nuts" 
Dont start it...my heart can't take it anymore! Jeongmal! 

If OY recognizes OS for who he is.. then she must be keeping him close because she'd like to find out how he knew all the details about the family and even the littlest sibling secrets as well. She probably realizes that there's no one other than the real OS who could've told OS everything. And she must also want to find out where her real brother is through OS because he's the last connection her brother had, to her knowledge, since the letters stopped coming.

Guest prosperity

There is a scene in the preview where it looks like OS kisses OY while she is sleeping. I don't think the kiss actually happens though. It reminds of that scene in City Hunter. I wonder if she opens her eyes and sees him 2 inches from her face?

I don't have much to say except instead of the wind blowing, this drama is mind-blowing!! From the cinematography, storyline,chemistry, to the amazing actors/actresses; this is definitely top-notch!
It also goes without saying that you can definitely find love in the most unexpected of places....like your "brother"!  I hope they quit teasing us and move on to develop the real love story. 

edensor said: I have a question. Something I don't really understand.So, OY blindness is it because a brain tumor or because that lady secretary??I think it is because that lady put something in OY food so her eyes sight worse and turn to blind. But for what she did that? Money? Love? Revenge?If it is money, why would she didn't just take care OY long long time ago? She can arrange a way to kill OY or make OY's father give the money to her.Love? Revenge? If for that sake, why would she even will to take care of OY everyday like a babysitter like that? for YEARS??If it was me, even for a revenge, I'm not going to do that. That is so tiring. Bend infront of somebody you don't like EVERYDAY for YEARS.
I just don't get it.